Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Livestream (May 21st, 11AM PT)

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeordered. This stream, pack and free patch are AWESOME
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    WOWWW best pack ever!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    This stream was much harder to do because everyone had to remote in, but they really held my attention for over 2h. Excellent job, outstanding pack. I am so glad Eco Lifestyle turned out be what I hoped for and so much more.

And also FIREFIGHTERS!!!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    With the bill update, flammability, inventory update, repo man, firefighter, and ladders the base game update alone is so cool. Then adding in all the cool features of this pack I'm so excited.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Well this pack is defintely went from a "maybe?" to a "yes!" for me. I might consider getting this on release day.
  • Mandie997Mandie997 Posts: 155 Member
    Great base game update with bills system, fire fighters, inventory sort (not filter), and the build mode items listing more details. I feel like reposims are a base game update too? I remain uninterested in this pack.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Well done! And what an ending!
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Well from maybe or not buying to definatelly buying this pack
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »
    I wish trash was a thing with the other worlds too though, so you could really choose what neighbourhood you'd want to make your industrial-looking world.

Yes, i'm not an english speaker, did i understand well when they said that there won't be trash in the other worlds?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    M
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Well done Maxis, well done. I did not think you had it in you to deliver such an amazing EP anymore, I've never been so happy to be wrong. The developers did an amazing job with this one.

My wallet & I wholeheartedly agree. This stream was soooo effin cool. Glad I took the day off just in case the pack actually turns out good or, alternatively, to garden. Simming it shall be :joy:
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    Oh they didn't show pollution in other worlds?
    😔
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited May 2020
    lol, I was just looking at the chat in the end and wondered why everyone was saying "firefighters!", I was thinking "guys, there are no firefighters" then I looked at the stream :o:o:o sneak surprise :D

this pack seems really good and in depth, also cool CAS and BB...so yeah, NOW I am excited!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    So, everything I saw makes me want this pack. However, I am really unhappy ☹️ about the repo man. TS4 has the utility shut off, no need for the added irritation of a repo man. So, that's annoying.

Would like to see the impact to Sulani and if Seasons will destroy any eco equipment that is outside.

Speaking of Seasons, they really need to fix the movie pack's outdoor TV. Outdoor TVs are weather resistant.

All in all, I am looking forward to the gameplay this pack adds. Yes, it is sad they didn't create a new animation with the flies, but altogether it does expand the game. 🤗
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    So I'm still not into cas (except for the hairs) or build/buy but Eco lifestyle looks ok. I think I'll get it.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Excellent stream - with excellent SURPRISE ending :open_mouth:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I am SHOCKED, the pack is fantastic! I am speechless, I did NOT expect this. Wow.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2020
    😔

Other worlds get smog and if you have seasons you get acid rain. They also get the sunshine effect and the aurora borealis. Sims will still get sick though and you can always put trash in the existing lots.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    😔

Seems so. Just smog. No trash. A bit disappointed. But the rest is awesome.

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I love this pack! :heart: I don't know how pollution will work out in my game, but I love all the recycling and manufacturing and the off the grid items.
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Those small lots on the side streets.... are they lots that sims can move into or just scenery? If they can live in them it looks like lots of lots in one hood!
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Great live stream - pack looks good! Love the way he showed the firefighters!
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Those small lots on the side streets.... are they lots that sims can move into or just scenery? If they can live in them it looks like lots of lots in one hood!
    I think they said 15 lots in total, so not all of them are livable.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---