Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Evergreen Harbor Discussion Thread

Comments

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    The lot where they make a community makers space looks big !
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    I hope not all are 20x15 lots tho, if prefer a much bigger lot so I can make a massive garden area and all kinds, just because it's going to be eco friendly doesn't mean my sims won't have all I can give them, for that I need alot of space

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Has there been a new blog released about the world? I didn’t see anything about the station

They mention it in the latest blog
    Do you mean on Twitter?

I will be so thrilled if there is train interaction! I’ve always wanted a train in the game!

No I’m a blog post on the official website. And no there isn’t a train, just an abandoned train station that you can walk on top of like in New York.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Has there been a new blog released about the world? I didn’t see anything about the station

They mention it in the latest blog
    Do you mean on Twitter?

I will be so thrilled if there is train interaction! I’ve always wanted a train in the game!

No I’m a blog post on the official website. And no there isn’t a train, just an abandoned train station that you can walk on top of like in New York.

Thank you! I found the post you’re talking about. Even an abandoned train station sounds great! :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    edited May 2020
    Eleven buildable lots and two apartment lots - each apartment has two apartments. So fifteen move-in-able lots. Not bad, not amazing. I missed the apartments at first so I was annoyed, but including those it isn't too bad. On par with most packs by the looks of it.
    5oCCSXT.jpg
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Happy about the two apartments!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited May 2020
    Here's the map, they said there are 13 lots including.... some appartments !!

qFUrcCH.jpg
    Eleven buildable lots and two apartment lots - each apartment has two apartments. So fifteen move-in-able lots. Not bad, not amazing. I missed the apartments at first so I was annoyed, but including those it isn't too bad. On par with most packs by the looks of it.

So did I! Because they didn’t haven’t the green outline so I thought they were set pieces.

• bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Happy to have been wrong about the apartments and lot count! I wish there were more units in each apartment lot, but it's better than the Del Sol count for sure.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member

So did I! Because they didn’t haven’t the green outline so I thought they were set pieces.

That's what was confusing me too. Although I was wishing for a few more small lots in Conifer Station. I'm kind of disappointed that the cute street with the small houses only has one lot to build on and the rest are basically background. It would have been nice to have multiple lots on that street so that my sims would visit each other and such.

That's what was confusing me too. Although I was wishing for a few more small lots in Conifer Station. I'm kind of disappointed that the cute street with the small houses only has one lot to build on and the rest are basically background. It would have been nice to have multiple lots on that street so that my sims would visit each other and such.

That’s the only thing I’m mad about. I don’t understand why they keep doing that, all of those could have been 20x15 lots or at least a few of them...

• RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member

That’s the only thing I’m mad about. I don’t understand why they keep doing that, all of those could have been 20x15 lots or at least a few of them...

I agree! Having the lots that are included plus some tiny lots in that area would have been amazing.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Small, like I excpected.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member

I really don't understand how this works out. In this neighbourhood they couldn't add 4 small lots but in other neighbourhoods they add 7 large lots including 64x64 lots? Surely, 4 small lots would be on par with a single 64x64 lot?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

I really don't understand how this works out. In this neighbourhood they couldn't add 4 small lots but in other neighbourhoods they add 7 large lots including 64x64 lots? Surely, 4 small lots would be on par with a single 64x64 lot?

Maybe because the game is getting bigger and bigger and it can add...
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »

Maybe because the game is getting bigger and bigger and it can add...

It still only loads one neighbourhood at a time.
    edited May 2020
    https://imgur.com/dlrpR2q

Edit: Sorry, imgur removed their upload function, anyone have a different site to use? :(

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member

Edit: Sorry, imgur removed their upload function, anyone have a different site to use? :(

@AquaGamer1212
    Mine still works, maybe a temporary bug?
    Anyway, here is your pic:
    mjsoTYn.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    5oCCSXT.jpg

I don't see a beach on that map ☹️

wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱

@AquaGamer1212
    Mine still works, maybe a temporary bug?
    Anyway, here is your pic:
    mjsoTYn.png

Thank you! Are you using app or desktop? I couldn’t find an option to share for the forums.

• RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I can understand their reasoning for less lots and we're getting more than I thought we would, but this just seemed like the perfect world for a small neighborhood of tiny homes. I still love the pack though and can't wait to get it!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    edited May 2020

Thank you! Are you using app or desktop? I couldn’t find an option to share for the forums.

Desktop :)

So, that explains it then :) I never tried the app :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Anyone else going crazy for those areas I saw in two neighborhoods, where I believe your sim can go up the stairs and walk along those old train tracks and park like area? :D

I always wanted more interaction with the background.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(

Desktop :)

So, that explains it then :) I never tried the app :)

I was somehow in the beta 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️