Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I have not.

Have you ever been in the middle of a Mosh Pit?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Nope lol

Have you ever yawned in someone's face?
    No.

Have you ever had another table at a restaurant pay for your meal?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • BrianGBrianG Posts: 25 Member
    Yes! I paid it forward, of course.

Have you ever paid for someone /else's/ meal?
    Nope!

Have you ever winked at a stranger?
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Yeah, I was a very flirty teen, LOL.

Have you ever thrown a tantrum when something didn't go your way? (recently, haha)
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Nope! I'm more of an internally fuming person.

I can't even wink lol 😪

Have you ever walked like an Egyptian?
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Omg YES!!!

Hye Killed a sim for no reason?
    Yes. Yes I have.

Have you ever just disliked a sim your sim liked for some reason and you just didn't know why??
  • yannokfc_2yannokfc_2 Posts: 31 Member
    Yes, oh god. I once had 8 sims in 1 house and I couldn't keep track of them all at the same time, and suddenly my most handsome sim Claude has the Bjergsens in the house and is friends with them. Idk what is it but the Bjergsen family makes my blood boil for some reason HAHAHAHA

Have you ever left your sim in a room with no doors and windows?
    Yep! I killed one that way heheh

(Also I know how you feel lolll. My sim was just enarmoured with Don and I was like~ bruh what do you even /see/ in this player?? 😝)

Have you ever dropped a menthos in soda?
    Yes.

Have you ever kicked open a door?

giphy.gif
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Yep! I do it often. Not like that tho lol. I mean, my default door opening is swinging it open (with hinges still attached) by kicking it with my toe 🤓

Have you ever done arithmetic by hand when you could have used a calculator because you didn't trust the calculator?
    Not for that reason, but because I didn't have one available.

Have you ever been to a yacht party?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • yannokfc_2yannokfc_2 Posts: 31 Member
    No, I'm too broke for that.

Have you ever had a bug fly in your nose?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Bad Arkane wrote: »
    Yes.

giphy.gif

I came home from school on a hot day once, and the door was locked, and I couldn't get in and nobody answered. I sat around waiting a while and got really hot, thirsty, and frustrated, and tried ramming the door with my shoulder. It was a steel security door and I bounced right off. But that caused me to be enraged, and I snap-kicked the door at shoulder height and it blew open like an explosion. Turned out someone was asleep in the back room and had deadbolted the door, and the explosion sound was the reinforced plate the deabolt went into, and the deadbolt, cracking the wood frame down a jagged semi-vertical line that was the grain of the hardwood. Wrecking the entire doorframe.

Ooooo was I gonna be in trouble!
    But the place we lived was known for drug dealers and car thefts and breakins, so instead of being billed for the damage, the apartment management just assumed it was pre-existing damage from like the previous tenants, and replaced the doorframe entirely without hassling us about it. Thank goodness! I got away with it, because we lived in a place where that kind of thing happened all the time. :#

And yes been in the middle of a mosh pit. it's a kind of dumb way to almost get one's nose broken so I guess I'm glad I had the experience but wouldn't seek to repeat it.

No, can't say any bugs ever flew up my nose.

Arkane, you ask the best questions, makes me want to know your answers!

So since one has kind of wrecked my anniversary and is now keeping me from sleeping, my question is: have you ever had a migraine, or cluster headache either for that matter? (they are two different things but headache disorders seem to run in my family, lucky me)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I've had a migraine that lasted for two days due to a bad tooth and a tension headache.. They both are Horribly painful!

HYE been on a Roller Coaster?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Yes, but not the very scary ones.

Have you ever performed in a play?
    they/he
  • BrianGBrianG Posts: 25 Member
    I haven't, no.

Have you ever gotten on the wrong flight?
    Nope!

NHIE had one of those talkers sit next to me on a flight.
    edited May 2020
    NHIE
    Yes.

giphy.gif

I came home from school on a hot day once, and the door was locked, and I couldn't get in and nobody answered. I sat around waiting a while and got really hot, thirsty, and frustrated, and tried ramming the door with my shoulder. It was a steel security door and I bounced right off. But that caused me to be enraged, and I snap-kicked the door at shoulder height and it blew open like an explosion. Turned out someone was asleep in the back room and had deadbolted the door, and the explosion sound was the reinforced plate the deabolt went into, and the deadbolt, cracking the wood frame down a jagged semi-vertical line that was the grain of the hardwood. Wrecking the entire doorframe.

But the place we lived was known for drug dealers and car thefts and breakins, so instead of being billed for the damage, the apartment management just assumed it was pre-existing damage from like the previous tenants, and replaced the doorframe entirely without hassling us about it. Thank goodness! I got away with it, because we lived in a place where that kind of thing happened all the time. :#

And yes been in the middle of a mosh pit. it's a kind of dumb way to almost get one's nose broken so I guess I'm glad I had the experience but wouldn't seek to repeat it.

So since one has kind of wrecked my anniversary and is now keeping me from sleeping, my question is: have you ever had a migraine, or cluster headache either for that matter? (they are two different things but headache disorders seem to run in my family, lucky me)

Thanks dude! And that was a great read. I love details in stories.
    Nope!

Think you're in the wrong thread lol. but I can answer it.

If you mean a person who talks alot then I have not.

Have you ever acted out a scene from a book while reading it to immerse myself better in it?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Yes.

Hye stayed up past 1 am?
    NHIE
    Yes.

giphy.gif

Thanks dude! And that was a great read. I love details in stories.
    Nope!

Think you're in the wrong thread lol. but I can answer it.

If you mean a person who talks alot then I have not.

Have you ever acted out a scene from a book while reading it to immerse myself better in it?

Man yeah you're right 🤦‍♀️
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    Yes.

Hye stayed up past 1 am?

Most nights haha.

Have you ever fished for a whole afternoon?
    edited May 2020
    I have not.

Have you ever not spoken to someone you were upset with, for longer than a year?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Yes, but it wasn't intended as some petty way to punish...I don't do things like that. But I did walk a.way from what I had thought was a friendship, when the person was repeatedly so hurtful that it affected me deeply. The first time, I could get past. The second time, it was time to walk away. We met by chance in public over a year later, and cautiously chatted, and after that got together once or twice, but were just civil acquaintances by then. And that's fine. I don't harbor ill-will toward them, but we can't be true friends.

I have fished for a whole afternoon.

Have you ever gone 2 days without eating?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top