Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Forgot to say, but I sent it to Caro. :)
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Sent everything to choco
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    The result's out now y'all! :)

https://simsequence.weebly.com/17sf.html

A lot of cute fellas this round :wink:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Omg we cycled through a lot of looks 😂😂😂 but then the last 2 were similar!! Good job guys 🥺💗
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Gotta love it when the lies are chosen XD Things get messy when that happens :P
    Banner.png
    edited May 2020
    Funny how both Rose and Valencia tried to turn it into an alien with their lies

KleineMuff wrote: »

LOL That's funny :joy:
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Also, shout out to @KleineMuff for discovering the return of a website that could turn our sims pictures into renaissance paintings by artificial intelligence! Here is the site: https://portraitai.com/

Back in Round 9 we wanted to use a site similar to that for the sequence but unfortunately the site went down just when we were about to start.

Now that we have another site similar to the old one, we should have a round using those AI paintings, I believe it would be fun. :D
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Also, shout out to @KleineMuff for discovering the return of a website that could turn our sims pictures into renaissance paintings by artificial intelligence! Here is the site: https://portraitai.com/

Back in Round 9 we wanted to use a site similar to that for the sequence but unfortunately the site went down just when we were about to start.

Now that we have another site similar to the old one, we should have a round using those AI paintings, I believe it would be fun. :D

Ooh fun!!! Maybe the next round?
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Kelvin wrote: »

Ooh fun!!! Maybe the next round?

'sactly what I was thinking XD
    Banner.png
    KleineMuff wrote: »

Shame that I didn't receive one of those, I'd have gone FULL for it :naughty:

Though on the other hand those lies could've been standing out on purpose to make sure the true statements would be chosen. 🤔💭
    Banner.png
    Yes please :smiley:

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    LMAOOOO it went jfhasjifhasjkfhajfhas at the middle then at least it looked similar from the first portraits.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

LMAOOOO it went jfhasjifhasjkfhajfhas at the middle then at least it looked similar from the first portraits.

LOL I made the mistake of assuming all those statements were referring to a female after reading the first statement I was given (which was the lie)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    So cool to see the progress! Haha I didn’t fully understand the first statement I was given (the ”glossy lighting” part) so that was why I chose the latter two :D
    miwa09 wrote: »
    So cool to see the progress! Haha I didn’t fully understand the first statement I was given (the ”glossy lighting” part) so that was why I chose the latter two :D

LOL that confused me when I saw the results, maybe they meant because her face is kinda shiny? :joy:
    MPy9H9S.gif

LOL that confused me when I saw the results, maybe they meant because her face is kinda shiny? :joy:

CC hair looks FAR shinier than ea hair. Imo it looks very out of place, in all Sims games.
    Banner.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I litterally pulled out story mode to make my sim, picked randomly, and then have it a granny vibe. Plumvov gave me basically nothing, so I went all out. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

CC hair looks FAR shinier than ea hair. Imo it looks very out of place, in all Sims games.

Oh I agree LOL, I don't use alpha hair very often I just didn't have any other hair that fit my sim that also fit the description.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    @M13Vulpecula that's true! I didn't think it that way. I could've done it with my TS2, but TS4 I play maxis-match. Oh, well :D
    @M13Vulpecula that's true! I didn't think it that way. I could've done it with my TS2, but TS4 I play maxis-match. Oh, well :D

Oooh Sims 2 :star::star::star:
    Banner.png

Best. Sims. Ever.
    And because its flaws, I have gotten quite an understanding of game codes and stuff because I've spent too much time watching youtube tutorials and trying to fix the issues the game has :DDD still, best sims ever.

Best. Sims. Ever.
    And because its flaws, I have gotten quite an understanding of game codes and stuff because I've spent too much time watching youtube tutorials and trying to fix the issues the game has :DDD still, best sims ever.

Yesss. So many layers and depth and personality to it. :3 I like the face creator of 2 the most, with a small trick the possibilities are limitless :3 Great for Sim Sequence tbh. :smiley:
    Banner.png
    edited May 2020
    I'm opening sign up for Round 18 now. Remember, this time we would be uploading the sims we created to the website: https://portraitai.com

There will be a number of paintings generated and remember to choose only ONE painting (the AI painting WITHOUT the original sims picture) that you want to send to the next player. Doesn't necessary have to be the one that resembles the sim the most, you can pick your favourite one it's entirely up to you.

Keep the original sim picture file you uploaded to the site as we will need them at a later stage as well.

I recommend following the instructions on the site and have the sim centred for the picture and refrain from having sims' hair touch the sides of the image you're uploading or the result may be quite messy.

Basically this is how this round would work:

Player 1 creates a sim, takes an in-game screenshot, uploads it to the website (Remember to keep the original screenshot!).

Player 1 then chooses the ONE generated painting and send that painting to Player 2.

Player 2 then creates a sim that resembles the painting they received from Player 1, once they are finished creating the sim, they upload it to the website (Remember to keep the original screenshot as well!).

Player 2 then chooses the ONE generated painting and send that painting to Player 3.

so on and so forth...
    ._.
    Sign me up!!💗
    MPy9H9S.gif