Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the sims5 2020 idea thread

hello to everyone now that the sims5 is officialy in the work feel free to post ideas of content you went to see in the sims5 my only request is that you remain polite and keep the thread on topic thank you me what i would love on day 1 in the sims5 base game are washers and dryers (option to do laundry) in the basegame feature i have love when it was introduce in the sims3 but in term of appliances i would like to see both retro and modern appliance (retro 1950 to time when the last direct drive washer was made both top load and front load so that players can chose base on the style of house they are creating for there sims*) 05JafND.png4inRBRJ.png4Qb13CP.jpg7Me6k8L.jpgcj3oCAT.jpgf1WwZC3.jpg modern set mN8v7A7.jpg in term of lot there should be the following for sims to live in reside regular houses appartments and condos if sims wents the advantages of living in a house and an appartment plus if your sims is rich he can buy the condo complex where in 1 unit lives the sims parents now elders or middle age there kids that move out youngadults starting there family and the most important for me and pretty sure its the same for all players options so each players can customise or set the game to fit there play style
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    Wants and fears, memories, chemistry, open world, create-a world, create-a style, color wheel, eye lash length , more eye color options, the ability to create high lights in the hair etc, cars, NPC like police, fire fighters, social worker, burglar, etc, food system like the sims 2 for console, clothing system like the sims 2 for console, better graphics, and bobblehead.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Where did you hear it’s “officially” in the works?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited May 2020

That doesn’t explicitly say TS5 is being worked on, which is what your OP says.

The man is just saying what direction he would like to take the game in. It doesn’t mean he’s creating a new game. For all we know, he could be adding these features to TS4 in an update or something.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

The man is just saying what direction he would like to take the game in. It doesn’t mean he’s creating a new game. For all we know, he could be adding these features to TS4 in an update or something.

What it did say was that a new The Sims game is in development. The interviewer assumed it would be TS5 - the next iteration in the main game. I did remember someone saying though that EA is developing a new IP in The Sims. It might not be the next iteration of the main series, TS5. It might be the beginning of a new series that's more an MMO.

I already know I won't be buying it if that's the case. I'll just play TS3, TS2, Paralives and Paradox Tectonic's game.

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

What it did say was that a new The Sims game is in development. The interviewer assumed it would be TS5 - the next iteration in the main game. I did remember someone saying though that EA is developing a new IP in The Sims. It might not be the next iteration of the main series, TS5. It might be the beginning of a new series that's more an MMO.

I already know I won't be buying it if that's the case. I'll just play TS3, TS2, Paralives and Paradox Tectonic's game.

A MMO may be the reason why they said they will be releasing new content for TS4 for many more years to come. Probably they're trying to see how popular it will be before they decide if they want to make TS5 or not.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited May 2020
    In the sims 5, I hope they make it where we have to buy clothes as well as furniture. It was much more fun that way, it gave a reason to go to clothing stores ( and you should be able to buy each piece off of the rack). You should have to buy drawers or closets, jewelry boxes etc. to store clothes and jewelry. Also, no free food from the fridge. We should have to buy, pick, or make our own. And, place it in there for children (and others to eat). I want real babies back. And I want children to be able to play together (without toys). Things should be set up for grocery stores. Both online, and regular stores.. I would like to see news papers brought back too.
    I really want to see the color wheel back for clothing furniture, and hair. It would be nice to have favorites, memories, likes and dislikes.
    In sims 4 I like that we could multi task, and lot traits were a great addition. There should be toddlers from the beginning. And at some point in the first couple of years cars would be nice. Along with pets and farm animals produce, and groceries.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    In the sims 5, I hope they make it where we have to buy clothes as well as furniture. It was much more fun that way, it gave a reason to go to clothing stores ( and you should be able to buy each piece off of the rack). You should have to buy drawers or closets, jewelry boxes etc. to store clothes and jewelry. Also, no free food from the fridge. We should have to buy, pick, or make our own. And, place it in there for children (and others to eat). I want real babies back. And I want children to be able to play together (without toys). Things should be set up for grocery stores. Both online, and regular stores.. I would like to see news papers brought back too.
    I really want to see the color wheel back for clothing furniture, and hair. It would be nice to have favorites, memories, likes and dislikes.
    In sims 4 I like that we could multi task, and lot traits were a great addition. There should be toddlers from the beginning. And at some point in the first couple of years cars would be nice. Along with pets and farm animals produce, and groceries.

great idea @SheriSim57 and to other players do you think we should see sims starts out in appartment and add an option in the world map go house shoping where we see or sims meeting a npc sim who a real estate agent showing diffrent sims house to or sims?