Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who Should Ken Marry?

2...Next

Comments

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    fairly obvious who he should marry, and since ken can paint, he can paint a heart shaped picture made of flowers and her face in the center. that will steal her heart.

I gave Ken the painter aspiration long before I gave Jinny the flower obsession, so I literally never thought of that--that Ken can paint her pictures of flowers! Thanks for clueing me in to my own game, LOL.
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    Jane Lo... I think it's the perfect match. Brutal Honesty vs joking around? Opposites attract.

I hadn't thought of that either--they might actually work together BECAUSE they're opposites. I know we've all seen that happen irl. Thanks!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    edited May 2020
    Thank you to everyone who voted! I'm taking the advice of the (vast) majority and having Ken date Jane and marry Jinny. Jane has made her first appearance in the story today on their first date at a New Year's Eve party. You can see their date by going to today's (May 30) post called Vintage Newcrest on the Stories and Legacies board here on the forum, or go to the direct link on Tumblr.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com