Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mmmm never noticed this (babies)

I was just in game testing my baby outfits, to see if its still working with all our newest updates and game releases when I noticed that .....

Alien babies have smaller heads :o Never noticed it before.

hoH0yeH.png

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Ok wait, maybe its just late and I am tired, they look the same size again LOL :D

Ju3wcGf.png
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Awww, such adorable little babies!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The color was probably giving the illusion of being smaller.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    It was the angle you took the picture from that made the alien look smaller. The baby closest to the camera looks like it has a massive head compared to the other two because its closer to the camera.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Alien babies are sooo cute.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Now that I am more awake, I definitely think there is a difference. The alien baby's head is more shaped than the human babies, their heads are more rounded. No idea why this is intriguing me, but hey never noticed it before LOL

tSx7XQF.png
    Awww, such adorable little babies!

Thank you <3 All babies are adorable :)
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    The color was probably giving the illusion of being smaller.

I thought that too, but today had a closer look and the alien baby seems to have a more shaped little face especially the forehead.
    It was the angle you took the picture from that made the alien look smaller. The baby closest to the camera looks like it has a massive head compared to the other two because its closer to the camera.

Yip that I agree made it look much bigger, but if you look close there seems to be some sort of little difference in the shape.
    Alien babies are sooo cute.

I love them, so adorable, I love their alien cribs though, but since I moved this one in from the library it had to settle for an in game one LOL