Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does Baako Jang do this in every game?

So it seems I am noticing a pattern with Baako Jang. Everytime I create a single female Sim he immediately starts stalking her to go out on dates. My current game play Sim has gotten it the worse. In 3 days of her becoming his neighbor he's called her 6 times to go on a date and has came over to visited almost 8 times. I had one Sim that simply spoke to him using friendly conversations and automatically she got both friendship and romance levels up. Next thing his wife came to her apartment and called her a horrible neighbor. What's up with this family?
~~ Nothing like being a happy Simmer! We let all hell break loose!! :D ~~

Comments

• ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    I've never had this experience with Baako. I had a game where he and his wife were neighbors to a single female Sim of mine, but he was just friendly toward my Sim and his wife became a friend of my Sim's.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited May 2020
    Do you usually live in San Myshuno? I have a working theory that the first Sim you meet becomes something of a stalker. Therefore people find will also often find Summer Holiday, Eliza Pancakes and Johnny Zest to be overly friendly too.
  • CeiCeiHCeiCeiH Posts: 47 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    Do you usually live in San Myshuno? I have a working theory that the first Sim you meet becomes something of a stalker. Therefore people find will also often find Summer Holiday, Eliza Pancakes and Johnny Zest to be overly friendly too.

Yeah...I like the city life :) I find your theory very interesting. I might have to do a little research on that.
  • CeiCeiHCeiCeiH Posts: 47 Member
    JEHooks wrote: »
    I've never had this experience with Baako. I had a game where he and his wife were neighbors to a single female Sim of mine, but he was just friendly toward my Sim and his wife became a friend of my Sim's.

For the oddest reason it's only my single female Sims that this has happened to. If I create couples then they are very friendly with no issues except occasional loud music or lovemaking.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I see him Everywhere in Every save, like he's stalking me 😬 but no calls or chats, doesn't even introduced, but he's always there, watching. He's a creepy guy.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • DarthAsianKarenDarthAsianKaren Posts: 30 Member
    No, but I want to! I need more tea in my game!
  • SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    I’ve had him do this to a couple of my single females actually both in separate games. He would show up at their houses after they met him at the nightclub and within seconds of inviting him in, he flirts. I try to avoid him from now on if I’m playing single females. I’ve also had a problem with Bjorn flirting with my girls too. He always stalks my single YA girls.
  • shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 252 Member
    Add that sleazebag Bailey-Moon and Malcolm Landgraab who likes boys.

But, there is nothing wrong with how the games AI and Autonomy code works?
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    For my female San Myshuno Sim, it's Salim Benali who keeps pestering her - not for dates, she's been careful not to intrude even a hint of romance - but he is over very frequently, and no doubt date calls would be relentless if she indicated it might be remotely well-received.

Really, I think in part it depends on the building in which one chooses to live, but the game does drive non-played Sims to seek yours out.
  • chaoticpoeticchaoticpoetic Posts: 3 New Member
    Salim Benali and Baako Jang have both been pursuing my Sim. Relentlessly. Noticed little hearts floating up from Baako and my Sim, when I hadn't chosen any romantic interactions, but she's a flirty Sim, so I'm not sure if that influences it?
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Baako might be that for you. Back in the first few years of the game that sim was Johnny Zest for me. Oh man, he would not stop calling my households. After that it was Raj Rasoya. Right now it's Leila Illes who will not take a hint, and she's even married.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    edited May 2020
    Baako Jang was horrible and harrassful in my game, he was one of the main reasons why my sim left the apartment. And then he had won in the lottery. That was too much for me. He died by an "accident", after he has left his wife for my new sims. Problem solved. :)
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    One time, Raj was all over my male Sim. 😅 I was considering diving into the relationship with him, but then I realized Raj was unflirty and too hard to get with, so I went with another (female) Sim instead.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I couldn't stand the constant flirting, especially from married sims, so I used MCCC to disable it. Didn't want them cheating on their spouses. I also usually had other plans for my sims.