Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Logic (happy thread)

- My Sim's bladder and hunger needs were in the yellow, but their fun was full. What did they do? They went and watched TV, of course. But of course.

Donate a smile and share your Sims' astounding moments of enlightenment like the one above.

Note: There may be hints of sacasm here and there, but complaints per se are not welcome ;)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Comments

• ShaghayeghyzShaghayeghyz Posts: 23 Member
    My sims bladder were in red like she couldn't even walk properly and her sleeping was green but she went napping anyway :)
    Another time her baby started crying and she woke up from her sleep but instead of feeding the baby and checking it_which was the reason she woke up_she went and watched TV :D
  • ShaghayeghyzShaghayeghyz Posts: 23 Member
    Once my sims was eating alone but then he just run so fast for kinda minutes just to sit near a stranger and talk to him while eating :|
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    - I had one of my Sims bake cookies. The couple has a lot of counter space to work on both next to the fridge and around the stove. But my Sim decided to use the spot where the coffeemaker already is which is about the farthest away from the fridge that he can get. So, while he prepared cookies the bowl glitched in and out with the coffeemaker. *blank look*

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Sim pet cat jumped into a fire.

I laughed, I'm sorry :lol: but he was okay.
    giphy.gif
  • ZorgaZorga Posts: 614 Member
    My sims have *plenty* of counter space and dining table space. But they keep insisting on putting (or should I say throwing) their used plates up on the highest shelves where they then forget about them, can't reach them and let them go stinky! Then they complain to me about the messy room, but I didn't even know the plates were up there!
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    They just basically need 1x1 pool only. :D

Sometimes, I'm thinking to add the pool by 1x1 dimension, 1 at the time until their whims satisfied.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited May 2020
    I found some sims spraying at trash cans in University of Britechester trying to clean it. One sim was filthy.

Oh, and if a sim is tired, they want to open every murphy bed on the lot, even those they don't sleep in. "I can only sleep when there are no murphy beds closed." That's why my sim needs a new roommate every few days...
    edited May 2020
    As of today, my Sims will run around the perimeter of Mua Pel'am to meet up with an NPC who, as if by magic, knew they were at home on the other side of the island, but can't be bothered to move a single step themselves :|

Suddenly, my Sims are missing from their home lot and are nowhere to be found in the vicinity. That's how I learned the above was happening. Of course, my Sims don't run back home again once the NPC is done being entertained by them. No, they beachcomb or swim while their needs go down.

• StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Whenever a sim makes a P&J sandwich, they need chopped vegetables of course, and lots of it. Goes without saying. ;)
  • ashleyssimsashleyssims Posts: 9 New Member
    Why wash dishes at the kitchen sink (YOU ARE LITERALLY STANDING NEXT TO) when you can go upstairs and use the bathroom sink!?
    The computer is where it all happens. All sims who get visitors know and accept that they'll just walk right past them, without saying hello, and go straight to the computer.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Why wear one pair of socks when seven layers of socks will do? They all have cold feet or what?
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    A couple of days ago my sim woke up with bladder need seriously in the red, as in nearly bottomed out. Sim went to bathroom and... got glass offwater from sink and penguin-waddled into the kitchen to drink it.
    A few days ago, a Sim of mine had a glass of water inside the house, surrounded by plenty of surfaces. After the last sip, they went outside to place the empty glass on top of a CC chicken coop.

Also, today, my Sim was standing on a beach in Mua Pel'am right next to some algae. I asked him to take a photo of it and next a photo of the waterfall further away. He ran to the waterfall first, took a picture, and THEN cancelled my direction to take a photo of the algae.

When a sim is going to greet another sim who sits across the table, it makes perfect sense to get up, get out and take a small stroll around the bar before they get back inside, take a seat in a different chair and then cancel the action. The other sim wasn't that interesting after all...
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    edited May 2020
    My story is similar to yours, OP. My Sim in her third trimester and due any minute had her bladder and hunger bars in the yellow, too. I set her up in her queue to use the facility. What does she do? She stops in the family room to watch television, too! Face/palm. I thought they were supposed to be smarter? :open_mouth: Okay, well, Brianna, it's your bladder, don't blame me if it leaks when you're an elder. LOL
    Stutum wrote: »
    Whenever a sim makes a P&J sandwich, they need chopped vegetables of course, and lots of it. Goes without saying. ;)

My late father used to put mayonnaise on his. Ick. LOL

P.S. I just remembered this. This happened ages ago. The wedding finally happened, but then the bride does this?

P0IBLrc.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    My story is similar to yours, OP. My Sim in her third trimester and due any minute had her bladder and hunger bars in the yellow, too. I set her up in her queue to use the facility. What does she do? She stops in the family room to watch television, too! Face/palm. I thought they were supposed to be smarter? :open_mouth: Okay, well, Brianna, it's your bladder, don't blame me if it leaks when you're an elder. LOL
    Stutum wrote: »

My late father used to put mayonnaise on his. Ick. LOL

P.S. I just remembered this. This happened ages ago. The wedding finally happened, but then the bride does this?

P0IBLrc.jpg

Mmmm, such a lovely combination! xD

Huh, guess she's not a fan of cake. xD
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Last night my Drifter came home from work and gave birth to a daughter in the downstairs nursery while her husband was upstairs sleeping. He got up when she finally came to bed after feeding and cuddling the new infant. While she's snoozing away, he starts to freak out doing the 'impending birth Daddy dance.' He then panic ran downstairs to the fridge to get some leftovers. Ate that, then panic ran to the bathroom. This silly Sim spent 4 hours panic running around the lot doing different activities before going back to bed. Not once did he check out his new daughter. o.O

X5Hisd1.png
    7G62ixh.png

I know it was just a delayed reaction to the birth since he was sleeping at the time, but it was hilarious seeing him running around in a panic for so long after the fact while doing other 'normal' Sim activities. :D
    - Sim's hunger is in the red, so they grab a plate of delicious food. Do they eat it? Nah, they put it on the table and just stands around, looking miserable :|

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    Tots like to place things just about everywhere fine by me parents clean up after them, but for some reason I give them tablets they have something with a free space for it and no matter where their room is they simply must go to the furthest coffee table they can find to set the tablet down. I have started giving them their own coffee table.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Nindigo wrote: »
    - Sim's hunger is in the red, so they grab a plate of delicious food. Do they eat it? Nah, they put it on the table and just stands around, looking miserable :|

Just like when my sims make food at the BBQ, they don't even put it on the table, they just put it in their pocket, which seems like the most logic thing to do, obviously. =P
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    My sim just finished getting the dry laundry form the washing machine but needs to pee really bad?

No problem just take the laundry with them in one hand and put it away as they are peeing in front of the toilet. Very efficient use of time! :D:D
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

edited May 2020
    My Sim boy really had to pee, so I sent him to the toilet even though his dad was showering there. I thought to myself, what's the harm? They're both guys, and it can't be worse than a dad going to a public pool with his son in real life. Alas, the boy uttered what sounded like a death scream upon seeing the back of his naked dad...it just made me laugh. I could better understand if the kid had been a girl and his daughter...but his son? This is so exaggerated.

IouJriy.jpg
    - H-halp...am I going to look like that when I grow up?!

*Found a mod to disable privacy...phew

Throwing out a single cupcake? Let's use an entire trashbag just for that :D