Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A great Challenge to try! - Chapter 8 is up Pepes!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'm finding now that the challenges have been completed for Gen 1, @alexis3142 that the teen years are dragging on a bit on long age. But I don't want to change the age length or the founders will age too quickly, so what I've done is get jobs for the teens and building up their skills ready for the next Generation. The "odd jobs" option makes it more interesting, however as you have to travel around to different places to get them done. Also once university comes in, those teen years will go quickly I think.

Also I could age them up more quickly, but not sure if that is the best option either.

Just wanted to give you some feedback as to how mine is going.

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    And I've finally read all 7. Wonderful story
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    I'm finding now that the challenges have been completed for Gen 1, @alexis3142 that the teen years are dragging on a bit on long age. But I don't want to change the age length or the founders will age too quickly, so what I've done is get jobs for the teens and building up their skills ready for the next Generation. The "odd jobs" option makes it more interesting, however as you have to travel around to different places to get them done. Also once university comes in, those teen years will go quickly I think.

Also I could age them up more quickly, but not sure if that is the best option either.

Just wanted to give you some feedback as to how mine is going.

I agree, sometimes the child and teen years do feel quite long, yet the young adult feels so short (sometimes). What I would recommend would probably to either switch to normal, however sometimes I also follow the rules of the 100 baby challenge in regards to aging. For toddlers, if they master all their skills or level 3 in all skills then age them up. If children or teens get an A in school you can age them up. But it's up to you! Thank you for the feedback!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    So pleased you were able to catch up, @Shadami Hope you enjoyed them. <3

• Options

• Options
    Nothing against being together and having different last names. :) Cute wedding.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    No it is nothing new and quite okay, I agree. I embellished it for the story. ;)

• Options
    I know, because I kept my maiden name when I got married xD it's hilarious because it throws all the teachers off at school and my sassy six year old who got my last name informs everyone that her older sister is her older sister even though they have different last names.
    Then they see the two of them together and there is no denying they're siblings, they look so much alike.

And no worries, I knew it was for the story, I was just amused because the kids reaction rang true with me because of my kiddos. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for reading, @Shadami and I'll continue until this gen is done when I can and then continue gen 2...Georgio's story.

• Options
    Of course :D I'll continue reading as you release parts and I have time to read.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Now most of us are in lockdown, or choosing to stay home, this challenge is a great one to keep your mind off the trouble around the world at present. Of course, family is more important and teaching your children at home is a priority, but for those in my situation with no children living at home, we can crack on with this challenge. I have grandchildren and am video-calling them and my sons, but in-between doing this challenge, running modelling comps and catching up with things at home.
    **Please everyone stay safe and stay home and go out only for essentials. The whole situation is very troubling.**

• Options
    Get into this challenge it is a lot of fun and @alexis3142 would love some feedback on how it goes.