Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

consol/pc question

If I start a game on my pc and build the house there can I pic the same game up on my xbox?
wz3Vdbh.jpg
Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.

Comments

• NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Nope. That save is only on the device in which you created it. I have Sims 4 on 3 different computers and none have the same files. Well, unless I put my save on a flash drive and manually transfer it to a different computer.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    thank you NDG!
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    I thought the gallery was cross connected from PC to console? Correct me if I'm wrong but if you upload the house/family to the gallery you can then download and place them into your console game. Of course the saves would be different.

I hope this is correct! haha
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited May 2020
    *deleted* didn't pertain to your question :s

I would suggest just uploading your build to the gallery though. Anyone can use it then.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    You should be able to upload lots and households, but not an actual game save.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You should be able to upload lots and households, but not an actual game save.

After reading this, I realized she was talking about saving a game, not a house or sim! Gonna delete my other post though since it doesn't apply to the question.

*just waking up* :D