Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting call: Love of a Lifetime (A Bachelor Mystery Challenge)

Hey hey! Since I'm not on my usual computer and won't be for a while, I figured I'd make something new. That something is a Bachelor challenge - with some very special twists...

Seven men are invited to feature on a new LGBT reality dating show, Love of a Lifetime. When they arrive in Sulani, they find that they're not competing for just anyone's hand - their Bachelor is Adam Powell, superstar actor playboy, and though he's famously noncomittal he seems to be serious this time.
But as soon as they arrive, the contestants start to notice that something is off - with the house, with the show, and maybe with Adam too! Only one will be chosen... but is it what he really wants?

The submission rules are as follows:
  1. Your sim must be a Young Adult or Adult male.
  2. Your sim may not be an occult.
  3. Your sim may have skills, career promotions, etc, including up to two maxed skills.
  4. You should not post your sim's traits or bio to this thread. Your submission should only include their name and appearance.
  5. Your sim may or may not be "out".
  6. Your sim may or may not know the full details of the dating show.
  7. Your sim must have something special about them that attracted Adam's attention - whether your sim knows it or not.
  8. Your sim must have one deep, dark secret that would ruin any chance of a relationship with Adam if it were exposed. Do not post this secret directly on this thread - PM it to me.
  9. You must be willing to place your sim in dangerous and/or explicit situations.

This challenge is a little be different from the normal Bachelor challenge as follows:
  • Romantic interactions between contestants are allowed.
  • WooHoo is allowed.
  • Each sim in the household will have a secret that could ruin them if it were exposed. If this secret is exposed, they will be ejected from the challenge.
  • Each contestant will have opportunities to not only sabotage the other contestants but to try and find out their secrets in order to expose them.

Finally... this story will include some "hot n' heavy" scenes. While I don't intend to go "all out", I want everyone to understand that scenes may become uncomfortable for them, and that this story is not intended for children. I ask that if you submit a sim, you are comfortable discussing certain material and you are comfortable with your sim's participation. I'm perfectly willing to work out the details case-by-case, but I want to be clear that this story could get... "steamy".

Slots
@divanthesimmer 's Pierce Heart!
41tidg8.jpg
Post edited by Xantheanmar on

Comments