Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Teaser is out but it's a gif

124...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Sara1010P wrote: »
    There hasn't been enough information released yet for me to make an informed decision one way or the other, so I will wait. I am not really interested in an eco living theme, but maybe it will include more than that and maybe they will surprise me with something I think will make it worth the buy. They have so far. I haven't hated any of the packs they have released so far. The only one I felt was a rip off was MFPS and only then because I still believe it should have been included with Cats and Dogs. I prefer to remain optimistic.

The World Alone may make this pack a must buy.
  • SimsAddict_SimsAddict_ Posts: 72 Member
    There hasn't been enough information released yet for me to make an informed decision one way or the other, so I will wait. I am not really interested in an eco living theme, but maybe it will include more than that and maybe they will surprise me with something I think will make it worth the buy. They have so far. I haven't hated any of the packs they have released so far. The only one I felt was a rip off was MFPS and only then because I still believe it should have been included with Cats and Dogs. I prefer to remain optimistic.
    Same, I have loved every pack, they are not perfect, but I still find them very enjoyable!!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

It reminds me so much of Oregon where I live. Lots of nice trees and snow in the mountains like that.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member

I do think the world looks super pretty
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

I’ve grown tired of the orangish brown colors of Oasis Springs and green grass and blue skies of Willow Creek and Newcrest and the dark secluded areas of Windenburg. I welcome a new world for a change of scenery, hopefully the trailer shows more of it
  • HannaEBHannaEB Posts: 37 Member
    This may just be wishful thinking, but between the theme and the small glimpse of the world, it could be based on the pacific northwest.
    HannaEB wrote: »
    This may just be wishful thinking, but between the theme and the small glimpse of the world, it could be based on the pacific northwest.
    Yeah very much so. Reminded me of the active volcano Mount St. Helens.
    35813967953_2a635d219e_o-5c3d1252c9e77c0001e59758.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    Scobre wrote: »

that looks really pretty...

Yeah i am liking the glimps of the world already... i hope it has a lot of lots lmao for building... considering i am not that big on the theme.. but the world looks nice and as one i would enjoy playing in deeply...
  • HannaEBHannaEB Posts: 37 Member

Yeah i am liking the glimps of the world already... i hope it has a lot of lots lmao for building... considering i am not that big on the theme.. but the world looks nice and as one i would enjoy playing in deeply...

I would love it if there were both city and more rural neighborhoods. Because there are different ways of being eco conscious. Also, we may very well get chickens at least. I live in a city, and we have a couple of chickens ruling our backyard
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member

I just hope the world is Windenburg size and not Del Sol Valley size

Yeah it is. There are many volcanoes in the northwest. I have yet to see a volcanic eruption here, but they are neat in Hawaii. So it is neat living in a different state that cares about the environment too.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Here is to hoping we get a Gameplay Trailer Tuesday. Cross your fingers.