Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MINI MOLE - SEASON 3 - A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (THE WRAP UP EPISODE - CANCELLED ;_: )

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I didn't have very many until recently. I got gifted.. so. many. my friends were just like. "SURPRISE!" now I own them all. and there is so much stuff I'm lost learning it all. xD, of course, the same is happening in sims 3 even though I only have. uhhh i think it's the stuff packs?

you all have corrupted me by showing me the sims xD I'm addicted. lol
    I've just realized that I have spent at least an hour and a half tweeking these sims and their applications...

Just a mere one and a half hour? :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I've already had so many comments about the rules for the sims XD Sowwy! I want fresh new regular sims! Sadly no occults and sadly I've got minimal packs to work with :(

I'm a painful host, I know :P
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Well i'm not done yet. but i didn't realize that much time had passed already xD
    Well i'm not done yet. but i didn't realize that much time had passed already xD

XD The more time you spend the more effort the character has. And effort in a character is good. :)

Though I'm gonna take a break for a bit to watch Haylo's stream ;)
    Banner.png
    What an entertaining weekend so far :smiley:
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I've already had so many comments about the rules for the sims XD Sowwy! I want fresh new regular sims! Sadly no occults and sadly I've got minimal packs to work with :(

I'm a painful host, I know :P

Good job I've only got the base game working atm then. XD Finally found an upside to driver errors. :tongue:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Btw, it's very hard to use items from just the packs that Haylo owns, especially since traits and DLC swatches for base game items aren't flagged as DLC. It's easier if you disable the packs Haylo doesn't own while creating your sims. Use this command line argument when launching TS4 to disable them:

-disablepacks:EP05,EP07,EP08,GP03,GP04,GP05,GP06,GP07,GP08,SP05,SP06,SP07,SP08,SP09,SP10,SP11,SP12,SP13,SP14,SP15,SP16,FP01
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I didn't know you could do that. Or how to do that xD I just manually clicked on all the packs.
    edited May 2020
    I didn't know you could do that. Or how to do that xD I just manually clicked on all the packs.

Here's how to do it! :) (starting at 1:27)
    https://youtu.be/9K3mMf-HtIs?t=87
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Btw, it's very hard to use items from just the packs that Haylo owns, especially since traits and DLC swatches for base game items aren't flagged as DLC. It's easier if you disable the packs Haylo doesn't own while creating your sims. Use this command line argument when launching TS4 to disable them:

-disablepacks:EP05,EP07,EP08,GP03,GP04,GP05,GP06,GP07,GP08,SP05,SP06,SP07,SP08,SP09,SP10,SP11,SP12,SP13,SP14,SP15,SP16,FP01

That line is too scary for little (I'm not even little) old (I'm not that old) me but I do appreciate the help, Ice! I think my sims don't use anything Haylo doesn't have, but I'm sure he'll tell me if I messed up. Hopefully. Maybe he won't?
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

That line is too scary for little (I'm not even little) old (I'm not that old) me but I do appreciate the help, Ice! I think my sims don't use anything Haylo doesn't have, but I'm sure he'll tell me if I messed up. Hopefully. Maybe he won't?

Honestly, I tried my best, but I ended up using a DLC swatch for a base game item. So it's not flagged by the game as DLC, but it didn't show up when Haylo downloaded it. :\

edited May 2020
    I saw a Moschino hoodie that was labeled base game but I thought it came with Moschino and wasn't a freebie. And a university hoodie marked as base game. There has been so many free case updates in the last year though I lost track if those were actually in the free updates .
    edited May 2020
    You have to launch it from origin by actually right clicking on it. Oh, I feel silly xD
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    I saw a Moschino hoodie that was labeled base game but I thought it came with Moschino and wasn't a freebie. And a university hoodie marked as base game. There has been so many free case updates in the last year though I lost track if those were actually in the free updates .

The Moschino hoodie is definitely base game. The uni hoodie might be? Might be certain colours that are base game and the others are uni?
    Jacob_Banner.png
    They have that hoodie free? cool, I didn't realize that. If it wasn't such an expensive real hoodie I would buy it, it looks so cozy. And freezer bunny!!!! <3
    I’ve been checking everyone’s sims and letting them know if anything major is missing. When things go missing they don’t get replaced, so it’s very obvious when your sim is missing hair, pants or a top XD I’ll let you know, don’t worry!

I’m sorry I don’t have more packs! I feel so bad 😭
    Don't feel bad. I think it's a fun challenge to use limited packs. :)
    I have apps/pitched ideas/conversations with everyone so far :3 Not long off and we'll be picking out our cast of potential moles!
    Oh yay! So exciting!!!
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    I have apps/pitched ideas/conversations with everyone so far :3 Not long off and we'll be picking out our cast of potential moles!

*squeaks and flaps*
    Jacob_Banner.png

*squeaks and flaps*

Is this Twiddle in disguise? XD
    Banner.png
    Anyways, super exciting!!! 🦊🦊
    Banner.png
    Just gotta wait for the final apps and then I can pick the cast! Exciting times :D
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Just gotta wait for the final apps and then I can pick the cast! Exciting times :D

How many are missing?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

How many are missing?

So that we can shame them into finishing their app