Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could have an item what would it be?

2...Next

Comments

• slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    canning station
  • FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    Bone Hilda

or Sims 1 - Servo (who didn't need a slot in the household)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    If I could pick one item it would have to be cars.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    There are many things I could use for more activities for my families but I recently built the central park from sunset valley and could not help but miss the picnic basket.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Pool table.
  • ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    Pool table.

I think that would have been a perfect addition to get together or discover university.

3iv0MGa.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    The Beautiful Heartshape Bed.
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    a horse, or a stoller for babies...
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    I would like cribs. Not bassinets, cribs. And not only for babies - for toddlers too. Fully functional cribs.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I want more glazed windows and doors suitable for the bathrooms and hallways especially if the building is on the front edge of the lot. Those tiny windows upset the look of the house for me and in real life encourage burglars. Whilst they are about it Maxis could improve the curtain placements as some can't be placed in perfectly ordinary situations.
  • ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    I want more glazed windows and doors suitable for the bathrooms and hallways especially if the building is on the front edge of the lot. Those tiny windows upset the look of the house for me and in real life encourage burglars. Whilst they are about it Maxis could improve the curtain placements as some can't be placed in perfectly ordinary situations.

I definitely agree! There really isn't much choice of windows for bathrooms, also there should be more sizes for each window so a 1,2 and 3 tile version.

3iv0MGa.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Usable swords, so our sims could learn fencing and have sword duels. It would be so cool combined with vampires...

Yes! That would be my top pick too.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Simburian wrote: »

The Spa pack has alot of those glazed windows.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• ShaghayeghyzShaghayeghyz Posts: 23 Member
    I like walking cane for elders :)
    I saw it cute when the elders used it on Sims 3 and I just missed that
  • gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    i wish we could have an actual kettle to make tea on the stove, hell at this point I would even accept an electric kettle and before you say anything that tea making thing in the game does not count as a kettle and I will never acknowledge it as one because I'm not an american
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I think a vaccuum cleaner would be pretty neat to have.
    Definitely in favor of that vacuum cleaner!

Also the volleyball net from Sims 1.

Cats & Dogs EP added a robot vacuum cleaner.