Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Console Forums - where is what?

13...Next

Comments

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    I take it you're trying to make a sim take a photo of a other sim. When you're in photo mode you see on the top the filter like black and white, sepia. You can pick one with d-pad. Next press X (Xbox one) and now you can pick a moodlet with the d-pad. Next press twice left on the left column of moods to cycle through different variations. Press twice right on d-pad in the right column to cycle those mood variations. Hope this helps.
  • DogoSimGirlDogoSimGirl Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi Guys!
    I have a problem - when I go to PlayStation store and want to buy Sims 4 Cats&Dogs it does not appear in the as a separate item, it’s only in bundles. Has anyone experienced the same problem?
  • IvyEvalineIvyEvaline Posts: 17 Member
    Yup. I just checked in my region's playstation store and they don't sell the Cats&Dogs pack separately. It is sold in bundles. The least expensive bundle being with the My First Pet stuff pack.
  • DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 60 Member
    > @IvyEvaline said:
    > Yup. I just checked in my region's playstation store and they don't sell the Cats&Dogs pack separately. It is sold in bundles. The least expensive bundle being with the My First Pet stuff pack.

The bundle is the same price as buying it separately. You’re getting the stuff pack for free because you are paying the price of an expansion pack.
  • ElleLaAmourElleLaAmour Posts: 360 Member
    edited September 2022
    Hi guys, does anyone know if Tudor walls or siding are contained in a pack? I know it can be found in cc but I've gone back to console building and I'd really like to find some Tudor in a pack. Thanks.

NxZUpFL.jpg
    Post edited by ElleLaAmour on