Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the first challenge you did?

2...Next

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Starter Home Challenge.

Simply build a house that's within an affordable budget (which is quite harder than expected). It must be nicely furnished, evenly decorated, and cheap enough so that your sims won't struggle.

It's a super fun challenge if you're not much into building. It's like taking baby steps. :) The more energy you put into your work, the better the results will be.

So far I've made some pretty good lots because of it and look foward to see my next big challenge.

Wow! I normally avoid challenges - I am a Sandbox kind of guy - but I want to improve my building, and this seems tailor made for that. I tend to end up with preposterously enormous builds, and this could help train me away from that tendency.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    edited May 2020
    My first challenge was a settler challenge in the 19th century with off the grid lot trait. This challenge was turned into a toddler challenge because I needed a male heir, then I quit, but at least I finished a community garden with a community meeting hall.

Maybe I will try it again with the next ep, but this time in the future on a "foreign" planet. This rebuild challenge still trigger me.
  • Unnamed_SunUnnamed_Sun Posts: 16 Member
    I started out with playing the legacy challenge, but quickly I started another save, where I played the 100 babies challenge. After a while, I got bored of staying at the same family all the time, so now I am playing the pioneer-challenge (which I found here on the forum), where I can rotate between different families.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Probably going to sound lame but I didn't do one until I made one with other Simmers. So the Broadway Legacy Challenge was my first challenge and I am proud how it came out and being able to make it with friends.
    https://broadwaylegacy.tumblr.com/post/176104780313/the-secret-squirrel-society-is-proud-to-announce
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Mine was rags to riches no I never finished it but I had fun
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    My first challenge was Not So Berry. I'm currently on generation 4. Still working on it, although it is on hiatus. I'm not having as much fun as I was having when I started.
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    First challenge I tried was the asylum challenge. Also the first I tried in the sims 4, a lot easier in TS4 than TS3 IMO. Only had 2 fires and no deaths. I was rather surprised.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs