Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bouncy Castle: Bounce off Some of Your Ideas Here! ALL GAMES WELCOME

1789101113...Next

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited May 2019
    Here's some ideas for child learning: creativity (ie drawing/music), Motor (bowing), mental (ordering staff/preparing events?)
    6adMCGP.gif
    I'm having a little story problem... I want to end the chapter with a cliff hang from Person's 1 POV but I want to add some stuff from Person 2's POV before the cliff hang but how do I go back to the Person 1 POV for the cliff hanger? (and both are writing in their respective journals) @everyone
    anyone have any ideas?
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited August 2019
    I have two characters Gen 7 heiress Jane Grace Olivia and her twin Hannah Amy Margo (HAM). 7.1 chapter I posted yesterday- the focus is mostly on HAM's bullying by girls at school and its told from Jane's point of view. Well for this chapter (7.2) there's going to be more bullying of HAM but the first half (?) is going to be from HAM's POV but then I will switch for a bit to Jane's POV (both are writing in their journals) but I want to get back to HAM's POV for the final pictures because I want it to be a sort of cliff-hanger ending for this chapter to kind of tease what will happen in the following chapter (7.3)

Jane wouldn't always be on HAM's side
    6adMCGP.gif
    @CathyTea remind me again why Jane is going to wear a headscarf after HAM's you-know-what?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea remind me again why Jane is going to wear a headscarf after HAM's you-know-what?

Was it as a form of atonement? She felt badly about the way she'd treated HAM?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

right.. I had forgotten. So why does HAM later break up with her fiance (Prince Maxwell) in order to marry not-dead! Henry after Jane is "dead" as the heiress?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

right.. I had forgotten. So why does HAM later break up with her fiance (Prince Maxwell) in order to marry not-dead! Henry after Jane is "dead" as the heiress?

Well, Henry was sort of a hero to her, right? He did a lot for her when no one else would.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Well, Henry was sort of a hero to her, right? He did a lot for her when no one else would.

You have forgotten the plotline haven't you? Henry is missing after being forced to go to war-every including Jane thinks he's dead. While he's away HAM gets engaged to Prince Maxwell. But on the day she picks out her wedding dress-Jane gets into a terrible "accident" and is in the hosptial. Non-Dead Henry arrives back a week after that and on the day of his arrival, HAM who is waiting at the airport gets a call that Jane is dead. So HAM sort of feels like its her duty to marry the person Jane would have because she is the "spare" heiress.
    6adMCGP.gif
    What would be a good reason for Jane to be home in a hurry? Also how would someone, her age, who doesn't know her or her friends get Jane's number ?
    6adMCGP.gif
    Here are some ideas I have for Harmony Priestess being bullied

being asked if she got the dress from a thrift store, or from her great-grandparents

asked if she followed any white rabbits lately, eatten stuff labbelled 'eat me'.

or being asked about characters from Wonderland?
    6adMCGP.gif
    I need some lies (different then Gen 3's) for the Berjsens children to spread about the Swanson children (to continue with the on-going feud between the two families)
    6adMCGP.gif
    I kind of have two SimLit questions for my story:

1.I going to introduce some new characters in Gen 4 teen years. But the only family has 3 teens and I only want one (female) teen, Harper to stay around for Gen 6 arch period (not that she will still be a teen there) and I'm going to be sending the other two siblings off to a fictional event in my story. Now if I have them have kiddos.. should they been raised by Aunt Harper?

2. How much would a private school/private school board care/not care about a 4th child in a household not attending school?
    6adMCGP.gif