Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Any Southern Hemisphere players here? I'm really looking to visit a Southern Hemisphere island!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'm still depressed . mom got the battery but it was for the console itself not the joy con. we can't reorder til monday. :(:'(
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I've started the process of breeding every single hybrid flower now that I've got K.K. Slider to hold his concerts on my island! Planted all the flowers yesterday. Here's the guide I use if anybody is interested.

I've started the hybrid process too! The guide I use however says Orange Tulips and Orange Tulips produce Purple Tulips. I have it set up like that now but no flowers yet.

I've had them produce purple but only once. It's still a rare chance.

Also some flowers are different from seeds or hybrids... roses for example. Red roses from seeds are different than red roses bred from other colours and you can't get blue ones with the seed ones.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Got another rock island. 43,000 bells. I think the max is 80,500 bells. No villager though so time for another trip.
  • Options
    Got another rock island. 43,000 bells. I think the max is 80,500 bells. No villager though so time for another trip.

If there was no villager then there won't be one on any trips, there's always none, or always a villager depending if you are right ready for a move in, if that makes sense.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    My first official KK visit! I need to pick a song. I'm thinking Bubblegum KK. Did you guys know that people have figured out the lyrics to his songs and uploaded them?

https://youtu.be/w8mTh0jXONk
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm opening up my island now if anyone wants to visit! The dodo code is 23QJJ.

Nooks open until 10 (est) and Mabels little stand is here, don't have her shop yet.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I'm opening up my island now if anyone wants to visit! The dodo code is 23QJJ.

Nooks open until 10 (est) and Mabels little stand is here, don't have her shop yet.

sometimes i wish we could do something about the shop hours. i would love if they were longer.
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria yeah I figured that. On the bright side I got two money islands. Rolf will be gone tomorrow so I'll try then.
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria yeah I figured that. On the bright side I got two money islands. Rolf will be gone tomorrow so I'll try then.

Money islands are the best haha!

I'm currently going back and forth to someone's island over and over transferring all my stuff so I can start again with a layout I like haha! Wish me luck everyone!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Rolf is gone. The house is under construction so I traveled to another mystery island and sure enough there was an animal there. A purple frog named Diva. Googled her and not sure if she is snooty or sisterly. Anyway I wasn't feeling her so didn't invite her to my island. I have enough Nook miles for several more tickets.
  • Options
    Rolf is gone. The house is under construction so I traveled to another mystery island and sure enough there was an animal there. A purple frog named Diva. Googled her and not sure if she is snooty or sisterly. Anyway I wasn't feeling her so didn't invite her to my island. I have enough Nook miles for several more tickets.

I had Diva until I restarted, my kid's fav visitor but she's gone now haha. I liked her a lot more than I thought I would, but someone on here earlier said they can't stand her haha.
  • Options
    Two more visits. First island had Spork, a jock pig. He was kinda cute but I don't want another jock. Finally hit the jackpot on my last visit. I got Marina! 🥰 She's a cute pink octopus with a normal personality. A poll I saw placed her in the top 5 most liked villagers. And with almost 400 villagers that's really saying something.
  • Options
    Two more visits. First island had Spork, a jock pig. He was kinda cute but I don't want another jock. Finally hit the jackpot on my last visit. I got Marina! 🥰 She's a cute pink octopus with a normal personality. A poll I saw placed her in the top 5 most liked villagers. And with almost 400 villagers that's really saying something.

Marina is so cute! Congrats!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Haha, as I read this I'm on an island with Zucker, another popular Octopus... I'm not sure if I want to take him or not though. I'm not a fan of the Octopus villagers myself but I know others love them so I could give him away after. Since I'm time travelling just to catch up it should be easy to get him in boxes, I think I'll take him
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    2nd move in villager will be Coco. She has a gyroid face but is kinda cute anyways? I sometimes think I don't like her and other times love her haha but only had 5 tickets left and she's my favourite yet so I took her but may move her out when I get a better campsite villager too.

And 3rd move in villager is... APPLE! I had her before resetting and was sad to lose her :) Glad she'll be back!

So first 5 are: Buck, Sylvia, Zucker, Coco & Apple.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member

Haha, as I read this I'm on an island with Zucker, another popular Octopus... I'm not sure if I want to take him or not though. I'm not a fan of the Octopus villagers myself but I know others love them so I could give him away after. Since I'm time travelling just to catch up it should be easy to get him in boxes, I think I'll take him

I have Octavian who's also an octopus. He's one of my favorite villagers. I had him in Wild World too, so I was really happy to find him again.

• Options

I had Diva until I restarted, my kid's fav visitor but she's gone now haha. I liked her a lot more than I thought I would, but someone on here earlier said they can't stand her haha.

That was me. I still can't lol!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Have you guys seen the joycon cabinets some people have been making?

Nintendo-Switch-TV-Cabinets.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

That was me. I still can't lol!

haha I miss her since restarting but not enough to actively hunt her out again
  • Options

Wow that looks cool, though not sure I'd want it in my own house haha, I'm pretty minimalist and I don't even have a switch, just the lite version, so it wouldnt make much sense lol. That being said, I totally love it!!!
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member

Yeah. These are soooooo cool. I want one now. Not that I'd have anywhere to put one lol but these are incredible.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Yeah. These are soooooo cool. I want one now. Not that I'd have anywhere to put one lol but these are incredible.

Also I'm realising that it wouldn't have quite the same effect with my tv... which is over 21 years old and one of the big silver box tube type, not a flat screen haha
  • Options
    Yeah! Marina moved in! Seems like I have 3 of the most popular animals. Marina, Raymond, and Marshall. Still don't know why everyone hates on my sweetie pie Eloise. 😄
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Yeah! Marina moved in! Seems like I have 3 of the most popular animals. Marina, Raymond, and Marshall. Still don't know why everyone hates on my sweetie pie Eloise. 😄

I don't like Marina or Marshall, and Raymond is definitely not my favorite cat. Guess I have unpopular opinions on villagers :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top