Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If Sims 5 is truly coming out, what is your top 4 requests?

StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
What do you feel like the game needs the most? The highest priority for you personally. Not in comparison (or addition) to Sims 4, but as a completely fresh game

Please list only 4.

▪In depth personality, moreso than Sims 2
▪Memories, big fears, wants , that system updated
▪Attraction systems
▪Ability to create my own neighborhoods
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    for me my top 4 request for sims5 are

1 washers and dryers retro style and modern

2 cars

3 options for each players to cutomise the game to there playstyle

4 pets season and vacation (number 4 is a 3 demand in 1)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    1.Gradual aging
    2.Traveling between worlds
    3.Weather in the base game

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    1. Travel between worlds
    2. Aliens (fleshed out as well as vampires/spellcasters) in the base game
    3. Funny/odd things to happen that aren't 100% realistic.
    4. A better memory system than TS2 (seriously, not everyone needs to remember that one time Billy got an A+ in school).
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    1. Open World
    2. World Editor
    3. Create a Style
    4. More personalities
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    1. No story progression
    2. True free will off & toggle free will per sim
    3. Create a style
    4. All water swim-/bathable
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    1. Single player
    2. Offline
    3. Open world
    4. In-depth personalities
  • ljbnomadljbnomad Posts: 11 New Member
    I would want all the various CC I have collected to fit right in. Also, much bigger neighborhoods, and at least 2-4 given neighborhoods that are "empty as part of the base game.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    edited May 2020
    My biggest hope is the way the sims act. I hope it's just like the Sims in The Sims 2. I love how they look up at me, and signal to me what they want or don't want. How they tell me if they don't like what I asked them to do. I loved and love, since I still play that game more than any other, how they behave. It just seems like they are alive and I think it's very cool. I wish I could take my sims in ts2 and let them go to the world in ts3 minus the rabbit holes.

I really hope that is what the sims 5 will be, but I have no expectations, since I seem to be a minority in this wish.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    1) Open world
    2) Create-A-World and travel between worlds
    3) CASt (color wheel and Create-A-Pattern) for everything
    4) ALL the features (active scuba diving and lifeguard careers, the other water and beach activities, house boats, hidden islands, hotel resorts, etc.) from TS3's Island Paradise EP (I use its features in all my saves, so I really want it for TS5 too!)

• Jderrick094Jderrick094 Posts: 6 New Member
    1. Open World & Create a World
    2. CAS (Abilities like we had in Sims 3)
    3. Seasons part of the base game
    4. All water swimmable (rivers, ocean, ponds, pools)
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    1. Meaningful, in-depth personalities & traits
    2. Better babies, toddlers, children, teens, and elders
    3. Wacky and odd events, not over the top wacky, but just enough to balance out the realism
    4. A more completed base game (Include Seasons and TS3 Generations)

No open world. That could mean sacrificing graphics and most importantly how the game runs.
    Proud simmer
  • EkmidenisiEkmidenisi Posts: 176 Member
    1) Customisable Worlds
    2) More complex personalities (likes, dislikes, fears, hopes)
    3) Intricate occult sims (vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, you name it)
    4) Gritty, not all happy, bright and perfect world
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    1- game being built on dx12 or 11
    2- open town (not world)
    3- being able to edit the town
    4- weather in base game
    5- landlines, paper, more retro stuff
    6- cars
    7- the sims 2 personalities or better
    8- better build mode with more freedom

I'll add more if I come up with more stuff.
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    edited May 2020
    1. Complex relationships, like the Sims 2, where cheating was much more dire.
    2. Off grid build mode: rounded walls, walls halfway in a grid, diagonal stairs and easier split levels, that kinda stuff.
    3. A radius of lots around your sim being open.
    4. Seamless aging and customizable lifespans.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    1 Wants & fears from Sims 2
    2 Aspiration and personality from Sims 2
    3 Chemistry from Sims 2
    4 Buidmode from Sims 4 where you can move rooms etc.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    3. Wacky and odd events, not over the top wacky, but just enough to balance out the realism

No open world. That could mean sacrificing graphics and most importantly how the game runs.

TS3's open world systems runs fine in the computers out now at maximum settings. Plus those with older computers can play the smaller worlds without any problems. If TS5 has an open world system with Create A World, any size world can be made to fit the specs of any computers, relatively old or new. This will enable all types of computers to play the game.

Just look at the Let's Plays for TS3 and the TS3 worlds that come in different sizes being showcased on YouTube. TS3 runs pretty smoothly.

With TS4, it actually has simulation lag. Which is pretty awful considering that it's a closed world. That makes it worse! Why would I want that in TS5???

• dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member

TS3's open world systems runs fine in the computers out now at maximum settings. Plus those with older computers can play the smaller worlds without any problems. If TS5 has an open world system with Create A World, any size world can be made to fit the specs of any computers, relatively old or new. This will enable all types of computers to play the game.

Just look at the Let's Plays for TS3 and the TS3 worlds that come in different sizes being showcased on YouTube. TS3 runs pretty smoothly.

With TS4, it actually has simulation lag. Which is pretty awful considering that it's a closed world. That makes it worse! Why would I want that in TS5???

I just don‘t understand why they removed open world AND made the worlds much smaller. They should have either removed the open world but kept 100+ lots big worlds or kept the open world and made the worlds smaller. Closed world + small worlds just feels so lazy to me.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    1. No multiplayer
    2. No online all the time
    3. No Origin
    4. No Cloud Saves
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    1. Open, but connected worlds.
    2. Color wheel
    3. Emphasis on relationships, especially families.
    4. Toggle on/off for any function or interaction.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    1. Create a World with ways to fully customize the worlds
    2. All life stages baby - elder including preteens and none being an object
    3. Detailed Sims with unique personalities all with their own wants fears memories and a point system that truly changes behavior
    4. Cars
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    1. More difficult lives for Sims (ie: divorces, tragedies, job losses) in the base game
    2. Open world
    3. Create a style... no more swatches :unamused:
    4. The ability to have a trade based job (ie your Sims being able to be the repairman or maid or nanny or fireman... you get my point lol)

I just want more in-depth and realistic game. No cutting corners, no watering the game down to sell more packs. And can they please make the game targeted towards adults again... I really don't like how they've made TS4 such a "family safe" game.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    1. More difficult lives for Sims (ie: divorces, tragedies, job losses) in the base game
    2. Open world
    3. Create a style... no more swatches :unamused:
    4. The ability to have a trade based job (ie your Sims being able to be the repairman or maid or nanny or fireman... you get my point lol)

I just want more in-depth and realistic game. No cutting corners, no watering the game down to sell more packs. And can they please make the game targeted towards adults again... I really don't like how they've made TS4 such a "family safe" game.

@Patch__2008 what will you do if the sims5 ends up rated t for teens or e for everyone? because you never know what the rating will be until the game is officialy annouce and get the aprouval and rating from the esrb?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    edited May 2020
    @friendlysimmers
    I wouldn't throw a huge fit if it was rated T for teens but like I feel like Sims 2 especially was pushing the t for teens rating. Sims 3 was a little more mild and now I feel like Sims 4 is on the brink of E10+. If they continue down the road of making the game lighter and more appropriate for younger teens and even kids with TS5 I might be a little upset.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    1. Better personalities (more traits and they actually do something)
    2. Open World
    3. Optional story progression
    4. Colour wheel
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    1. Open world
    2. Gradual aging (we never had this in game, there was a mod for it in Sims 3 so I don't think it's impossible and I think it would be really cool)
    3. Story progression
    4. A system against ugly townies, cause nothing bothers me so much in Sims 4 as this.
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR