Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will We Ever get Fairies or Werewolves?

Comments

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I think the more lifestates we get, the better, and Werewolves and fairies are two great ones. People who don't want werewolves just because they like Vampires better... well, I can hardly express my contempt for them. Not on a children's site anyway.

I can quite easily see Werewolves getting their own Game Pack - possibly you'd get a lunar cycle with the pack. I can see them turning into wolves - perhaps if you have Pets you can fully customise the canine they turn into?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    Wouldn’t it make perfect sense if every single October we got a new supernatural life state game pack?

Like c’mon we are already hyped for Halloween irl. Give us the supernatural we crave at this time and take my pluming money!!!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I hope not. I had a hard enough time finding mods to remove the supernaturals they did give us seeing as how they refuse to add the option to turn them off in settings.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,143 Member
    I don't like werewolfs, they are in the same rank like vampires. I needed years before I bought vampires in a sale. That came from Sims 2.

This gp must have really greatlooking cas and build items before I consider to buy it. With fairies I would be easier to convinced, because I have never played them before. But I hope they are not like Tinkerbell, instead more like mean creatures in the century old fantasy novels.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I would love werewolfs. And many more supernaturals. But honestly fairies mean nothing to me. I guess i never cared for them even when i was a child.

And yeah for getting a supernatural every october. I wish!
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    I would much rather have Fairies than werewolfs, lmao ... i like Fea nations and books... :P
  • NiaraTiaraNiaraTiara Posts: 120 Member
    I would much rather have Fairies than werewolfs, lmao ... i like Fea nations and books... :P

I agree. I'm surprised so many people like werewolves; I heard they were kinda useless in Sims 3. But I really, REALLY want my fairies. Fairies are so interesting, because they can be nice a wholesome, or dark and scary, depending on what kind of lore you follow. Knowing the Sims 4, they'll add options in CAS to make them as scary, or wholesome, as you want them to be.
    Let there be Fairies! o:)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2020
    Somebody show zombie love πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I want ALL of the occults!! But zombies are on my top list. I keep picturing them in that new trashy world. They would fit so perfect! I imagine how cool it would be to go on missions to rescue survivors. Or witches being able to raise them from the dead.
    . I'm hoping we get another occult this year! Along with a fear emotion
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,227 Member
    edited May 2020
    Zombie GP and Fairies GP were in surveys.
    Of course with GP09 in September it would be perfect if it adds a new occult for Halloween.

But GP04 Vampires wasn't followed by GP08 Realm of Magic, GP09 could be about the everyday life or vacation destination or story.

Castaway Stories won't happen because EP07 Island Living is already here.
  • SimsBroSimsBro Posts: 134 Member
    While I prefer Werewolves I think Fairies have a far higher chance of actually being implemented, mostly because of how much easier they are to implement. When you look at it, they are often depicted in popular culture as "basically" winged humans with pointy ears that can reduce size and have some magic like powers.

Werewolves if done properly (so not just a TS3 tier wolfman from the 40s) would take a lot more work to develop, especially if they went with customizable beastial werewolf forms (not just slightly bigger actual wolves akin to Bitten/Twilight for plum's sake). Ideally they'd have a human form, full werewolf form and hybrid form (which could pass as a wolfman I suppose).
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member

I agree. I'm surprised so many people like werewolves; I heard they were kinda useless in Sims 3. But I really, REALLY want my fairies. Fairies are so interesting, because they can be nice a wholesome, or dark and scary, depending on what kind of lore you follow. Knowing the Sims 4, they'll add options in CAS to make them as scary, or wholesome, as you want them to be.

I know... that is what i find interesting with Fairies, they can be so deep and so much differance and so many interesting stories with them these years... also most do werewolves really badly in game and movies... I really dont want more twilight werewolves... why vampires in sims 4 were nice even if i wish they didnt need to ask permision to bite... but i liked they could actually look evil and not just glittering...
    and i am not fond of zombies... i hate those lmao... sorry...
    edited May 2020
    2017: GP04 Vampires
    2019: GP08 Realm of Magic
    2022: GP12 Fairies
    2025: GP16 Zombies
    2028: GP20 Werewolves

:p
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Hopefully not.
  • NiaraTiaraNiaraTiara Posts: 120 Member
    Zombie GP and Fairies GP were in surveys.
    Of course with GP09 in September it would be perfect if it adds a new occult for Halloween.

But GP04 Vampires wasn't followed by GP08 Realm of Magic, GP09 could be about the everyday life or vacation destination or story.

Castaway Stories won't happen because EP07 Island Living is already here.

Really? They were in surveys?? I've never seen that one.
    Zombies would be interesting; though I could see them appearing more so as a feature within some weird expansion pack. If they had a game pack, I'd imagine it'd be like Strangerville with a zombie- apocalypse twist. And I'm not sure if simmers would want another Strangerville...
    Let there be Fairies! o:)
    edited May 2020
    @NiaraTiara
    Survey 3 on August 8th, 2015 :

- "Metropolis" -> EP03 City Living
    - "Generations" -> GP05 Parenthood and Toddler Patch
    - "Vacation" -> GP06 Jungle Adventure
    - "University" -> EP08 Discover University

"On The Road" (Cars), "Get Real" (Real TV), "Find Love", "Power Up" (Superheroes), "Rebuild" (Zombies), and "Back To School",
    "Get Famous" (SimTube)
    are not released yet.

Survey 5 on February 20, 2017 [1], [2], [3] :

- "Bestioles" -> SP14 My First Pet Stuff
    - "Summer Vacation" -> EP07 Island Living
    - "Witches" -> GP08 Realm of Magic

"Entrepreneur" (Home business), "Winter Vacation", "Fashion Forward", "Love Life", "Dream Jobs", "Fairies", "On Campus", and "Beauty Salon" are not released yet.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    @LeGardePourpre

"Rebuild" was meant to be an EP, not a Zombies GP.

In fact, Rebuild basically turned into Eco Lifestyle, just instead of fighting zombies, you're now fighting pollution.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited May 2020
    I really hope so! I have been waiting for werewolves for ages. I would love fairies and changelings too.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,381 Member
    @NiaraTiara

"On The Road" (Cars), "Get Real" (Real TV), "Find Love", "Power Up" (Superheroes), "Rebuild" (Zombies), and "Back To School",
    "Get Famous" (SimTube)
    are not released yet.

"Entrepreneur" (Home business), "Winter Vacation", "Fashion Forward", "Love Life", "Dream Jobs", "Fairies", "On Campus", and "Beauty Salon" are not released yet.

Some of those proposed themes are so nice. Wonder what happened to them that they haven't released them yet? Some of them them could easily have been incorporated into already released packs.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i hope players get the supernatrual lifestate they went but i have my doubts with the rumors of sims5 in the work coming true
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    i hope players get the supernatrual lifestate they went but i have my doubts with the rumors of sims5 in the work coming true

For all we know, if the Sims 5 is in development now, it could still be another four years before it's finished. The devs have said very recently that there are still years to come for Sims 4. So it's not going away anytime soon.
    #Team Occult
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    chances are if the rumor is true early 2021 @LiELF
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    Only IF they're done RIGHT - I'd like to have Werewolves! As long as they don't act like big pet dogs (like in Sims3)! I don't know of many werewolves that play fetch or let you scratch their belly! Make them ACT like werewolves and not dogs with clothes, PLEASE!

For a VERY LIMITED time, we had Plant Sims. It was during a "Spring Challenge" with Jasmine Holiday. Of course this was long ago (2016, I think). The challenge lasted only a week, and we've not seen the Plant Sims since! Quite a shame too - lots of people loved the Plant Sims, since they were great with gardens.

There’s a forbidden fruit tree you can plant and harvest still that should temporarily turn your sim into a plant sim
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    chances are if the rumor is true early 2021 @LiELF

What I'm saying is though, is that the people who make the Sims games have already confirmed that Sims 4 has at least a few more years of development coming so the rumor is most likely to be false.
    #Team Occult
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    @NiaraTiara

"Get Famous" (SimTube)
    are not released yet.

I wasn't active online during this time. I didn't know any of this was going on!! The rebuild sounds like a dream come true. The apocalyptic pack I always wanted!!😭😭😭😭 probably failed miserably on the survey.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(