Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph's ToS Coven All-Any Mafia | Town Wins

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Oh wait @xstxrrysequence this is still mafia right? Just with the ToS setup and mechanics?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Oh wait @xstxrrysequence this is still mafia right? Just with the ToS setup and mechanics?

Yeah.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    PLUMBOB!
    Ok I change my mind. Let me back in. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Keyen, your friend playing?

Hey, Plumbob!! Welcome back! :)

I miss Raine. :bawling: She was great.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I also asked @the_greenplumbob to join. Hii, it's been a while!!

It has :sweat_smile: I'll definitely come back and play this game though :)

Good to have u back Plumbob
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Haha I'm loving all this positive attention, just wait until I start playing and everyone will wish I hadn't come back :joy:

Yay! Do you have a nickname I can call you?

Plumbob is fine :)
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Yeah, why not?
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Now we just need 3 more people. I miss Raine too 😪 What happened to her?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Now we just need 3 more people. I miss Raine too 😪 What happened to her?

She said she's taking a break with all this quarantine.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Plumbob!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited May 2020
    I forgot to include City in the player list, oops XD So we actually just need 2 more people.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Do you guys think I should just make the first day a normal day where you can vote and all that? Because I was thinking about it and some people would probably be killed right off the bat before being able to play if I kept it the way it is now.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Do you guys think I should just make the first day a normal day where you can vote and all that? Because I was thinking about it and some people would probably be killed right off the bat before being able to play if I kept it the way it is now.

I think maybe you should, but it's up to you :) Whatever works better for you.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Okay, I'll change it then.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    edited May 2020

Another thing, do you guys think I should add whispers to this setup? Because it's quite a major part of TOS and is helpful to a few possible roles that could be in this setup. I was thinking about having to like announce it in the thread that you pmed someone so it's like TOS where it shows who's whispering to whom. But some people would probably forget to announce it.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

Another thing, do you guys think I should add whispers to this setup? Because it's quite a major part of TOS and is helpful to a few possible roles that could be in this setup. I was thinking about having to like announce it in the thread that you pmed someone so it's like TOS where it shows who's whispering to whom. But some people would probably forget to announce it.

Sounds complicated to monitor. I'd leave it out.
    Jacob_Banner.png

Sounds complicated to monitor. I'd leave it out.

Yeah, but for roles like Guardian Angel it can be really helpful for them. I can't imagine playing as one and not being able to whisper to my target.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    @xstxrrysequence My opinion, you should allow whispers but ofc monitor them and be generous with them, lol.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    edited May 2020
    @xstxrrysequence My opinion, you should allow whispers but ofc monitor them and be generous with them, lol.

Alright. I’ll make it so like the sender has to PM me first and then I’ll relay the message to the recipient & announce that they whispered to eachother in the thread.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    I meant not be too generous with them (like make sure they whisper if necessary and not just randomly or on their own without your permission LOL. I can't type. But yeah, as long as you can keep track, whispers are a good idea.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    I meant not be too generous with them (like make sure they whisper if necessary and not just randomly or on their own without your permission LOL. I can't type. But yeah, as long as you can keep track, whispers are a good idea.

I added it to the mechanics page. You guys should check it out.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Is this a set up you made yourself or did you get it from the mafia wiki - I’m not a massive fan of when the premade set ups get modified because normally they’re designed like that for a reason, but if you made it yourself and you think it’ll work then I say go for it!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Is this a set up you made yourself or did you get it from the mafia wiki - I’m not a massive fan of when the premade set ups get modified because normally they’re designed like that for a reason, but if you made it yourself and you think it’ll work then I say go for it!

This is based off of Town of Salem, which is a completely different game that has enough similarities to Mafia that it can be played as a Mafia setup. We've done it before, and it was a bit of a mess, but now that it's only a semi-open setup it'll be a lot fairer for Mafia.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited May 2020
    I think that whispers should be allowed, but maybe try it with them not having to be announced in the thread. and have us have to add you to any whispering.
    The reason I say that is because A. People might forget to announce B. If we do it through you, it could take a while before the whisper is delivered depending on when your online making your activity a LOT more important.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt