Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery Server Down??

Is anyone else not able to connect to the gallery? My origin is "online" but when I try and load the gallery it just loads forever. Its been like this for a few hours. I tried to log out/in to origin and I also flushed my DNS.

Comments

• pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    I'm having the same, too. Even though my PC is strong and has an SSD which makes it load faster, it still takes forever to log in. I don't know how much it will take, but I'm sure through the day it will be fixed. Fingers crossed!
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    Same here. I thought it was on my end. I exited the game and closed origin. Then I restarted origin and the game and still couldn’t get it to connect online with the gallery. I guess it’s not a secluded issue.
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Yes, it was down for me last night, haven't tried yet this morning (its 10.30am right now) Had to postpone my moving plans for a sim, because I needed a spesific house from the Gallery :| Hoping its fixed today.
  • MannySantiagoMannySantiago Posts: 1 New Member
    It's still down, as I make this post. I was eager to upload some new builds right after my stream hours ago.
  • thezooqueenthezooqueen Posts: 35 Member
    It has been down since yesterday evening for me. I just checked it again and it is still down. (Attempting to connect...)
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    I am unable to connect, too!
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • thenightcourtthenightcourt Posts: 173 Member
    I am also unable to connect.
    Never forgive, always forget.
  • Sharebear67Sharebear67 Posts: 26 Member
    I thought it was just me. I restarted the Sims and my computer and still can't connect to the gallery.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Same in Europe.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    They're probably updating it for the new EP content.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    No access either. i had intended on updating households again.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I can't access it either, if they are doing something would be nice to have a heads up to at least let folks know, Hey we will be working on gallery it will be down let ya know when it's back up, we'd be okay with that. Better than not knowing anything
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    If this was planned, they would have let us know before they started it. There seems to be a problem that at least some of us are experiencing. Maybe @SimGuruFrost can shed some light on this for us?
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I haven't tried to get into the gallery today but yesterday it took a really long time to pull it up. I just figured it was jammed up by the extra traffic load.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    It just went down for maintenance.
    #Team Occult
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey everyone, as you saw, the Gallery needed some maintenance yesterday. Good news is that everything should be working as usual now.