Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please help.

Hey guys I had to refresh my pc now my Sims 2,3,4 game icons are gone what do I do?
d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Have you checked your program files?
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    What do I do for program files?
    Oh crap all sims game are gone from my programs.
  • avak_2006avak_2006 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @LaracroftEyes1 said:
    > Oh 🌺🌺🌺🌺 all sims game are gone from my programs.
    im fairly sure if you re-download origin, log in and go to your game library you should be able to re-download them.
    if that doesnt work, go to EA Help and get in touch with an advisor, you'll need proof though.
    What kind of proof?
    Wish me luck I had to update Microsoft visual c+ client and I was able to download origin client and now it downloading Sims 4
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    What do you mean by "refresh" your pc?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    I had to reboot it back when I first bought it in 2014 and good chance I be getting me another computer this summer.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I had to reboot it back when I first bought it in 2014 and good chance I be getting me another computer this summer.

A factory reset? When you do that, computers usually wipe your files. Sometimes they give you a warning to back up anything that you want to keep before resetting. I hope you didn't have anything important on your computer.

In the future, it's a good idea to keep a backup of any important files, folders, pics, ect. on a separate drive or on a cloud storage so you don't lose anything vital.
    #Team Occult
    LiELF wrote: »

A factory reset? When you do that, computers usually wipe your files. Sometimes they give you a warning to back up anything that you want to keep before resetting. I hope you didn't have anything important on your computer.

In the future, it's a good idea to keep a backup of any important files, folders, pics, ect. on a separate drive or on a cloud storage so you don't lose anything vital.

I know and I have already reinstalled Sims 3, and Sims 4 as of now Sims 2 is downloading.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey, I'm locking this thread as it doesn't belong on here. You seem to have it sorted by now (yay!), but if you need further help, please, use the 'Technical Issues - PC' section to ask for help instead. ;)