Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite World?

1235...Next

Comments

• ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Other (Which one and why?)
    I really don't have a favorite world anymore. I really play in them all and I like to let the world influence the sims that occur in my game.

I have as much fun in StrangerVille after I finished the mystery as I do in the other worlds. I have many established families in Willow Creek, but I don't have a specific favorite.

Del Sol Valley should have had a few more lots in order to be functional on its own, but generally, I like aspects of most of the worlds.

Basically, I like coming up with how I will incorporate the different worlds and I like to spend time exploring them with different sims.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Windenburg
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    @Oldeseadogge Isnt it Willow Creek?

Oh plum off! :p

It's Willow Springs and Oasis Creek. :)

Hopefully we don't find ourselves up the creek.
  • tweedletweedle Posts: 89 Member
    San Myshuno
    I have a big soft spot for city worlds. I'm not great at building houses but I LOVE decorating my sims' homes so apartments are the perfect lots for a player like me.
    Ding-dong! Your baby is gone!

-Social Worker, probably
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    @Oldeseadogge Isnt it Willow Creek?

Oh plum off! :p

It's Willow Springs and Oasis Creek. :)

Hopefully we don't find ourselves up the creek.

If we do, as long as we have a paddle, we should be alright... :p
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Newcrest
    Newcrest

Not only can I customize my neighborhood, but I actually use the empty lots to build both houses and community lots :+1:

I need to get back to work on my lot buildings again. Been a while since I've done one.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    I'm actually really lovin' Brindleton Bay now. The wharf, docks, and sea shanty areas. And the fishing boats.
    Not as much for the inland areas though, still it surprised me with the coastal feel to it!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    Windenburg
    I enjoy all the worlds. Somehow I always find myself clicking on windenburg. Each neighborhood lot has a different feel but still cohesive it flows very well.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Windenburg and Bindletonbay.. I can't choose between them. They are both beautiful.
  • HecqHecq Posts: 35 Member
    StrangerVille. I love horror films and science fiction, as well as desert landscapes. I live in a country where winter is eight months. Therefore, such a town is a dream for me!
  • LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I love Brindleton Bay, Sulani, Windenburg, and Strangerville. I think they are all unique.

One of my favourite things and something that's so underrated in Sims 4 is that you can play with ALL worlds in one save. I play since sims 1 and remember in all past iterations getting a new pack/new world and having to start a new save. Therefore I often did not use all features as much (i play rotationally one save). I know feel like I get more out of each pack, because every family can visit anywhere
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited May 2020
    Willow Creek
    I like Willow Creek the most. It reminds me of Pleasantview. It's perfect for families. A quiet, peaceful little town. 2nd would be San Myshuno because I love apartment living in the city.
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    Brindleton Bay

One of my favourite things and something that's so underrated in Sims 4 is that you can play with ALL worlds in one save. I play since sims 1 and remember in all past iterations getting a new pack/new world and having to start a new save. Therefore I often did not use all features as much (i play rotationally one save). I know feel like I get more out of each pack, because every family can visit anywhere

this is me... i love that i can have all the worlds in one game... and have parts of my simmers live in different ones.. and decorating each one to my liking
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Sulani. It's beautiful and relaxed.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Stylish_SimmerStylish_Simmer Posts: 26 Member
    San Myshuno
    Probably San Myshuno with De Sol Valley in second.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited May 2020
    Sulani, because both location and sim are magical! :smile:
    21.jpg
    TS4-x64-2020-05-08-02-25-53.jpg
    TS4-x64-2020-04-12-19-20-05.jpg
  • HallgerdHallgerd Posts: 43 Member
    Willow Creek
    He captivated me from the beginning, I play in other places when the new addition comes out, but I keep coming back here
  • gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    Windenburg
    winderberg to me is the nicest world because its very big and has a lot going on even when you compare it to the base game worlds, and I also appreciate the European vibe
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    San Myshuno
    I voted San Myshuno, but I take that back. Completely forgot about Sulani! That's my favourite world for sure, followed by San Myshuno. I love to take pretty pictures there.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Me too
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    I have to go with Sulani since the addition of beach gameplay is a welcome change from the suburb feel of most of the other worlds.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    So far it seems that Windenburg is a common favourite amongst simmers. I see why. Let's see how much the results change by the end of May!
  • OsnsnapitzharleyyOsnsnapitzharleyy Posts: 13 New Member
    Windenburg
    I love windenburg, I feel like there is so much to do there, and the townies are great.
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    I put other because I'm torn. Sulani is amazing...but San Myshuno also has some stunning views.
  • SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    Windenburg
    Besides Windenburg I love Brindleton and Britechester