Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting error messages on deleted lots

I made a world with a Cafeteria and a Bot Emporium. I kept getting error messages on the Cafeteria and Bot Emporium, so I deleted both lots and replaced them with others, but I'm still getting error messages about both lots. Will the error messages ever go away? Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    It might help a bit if we knew what the error messages say. And are these being thrown by the game itself or are mods in play?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    I'm getting script error messages. The messages say:

NRaas.Register
    Script Error
    Missing Role: BotShopMerchant

NRaas.Register
    Script Error
    FoodForge Cuisine
    Synthesizer by Arasika
    Industries

Register Recorded: 2

NRaas.Register
    Script Error
    Simulate
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited May 2020
    NRaas Register is the mod from our collection at NRaas that staffs and manages role giving objects. Bot shop cash registers and cafeterias would be included. I cannot tell you exactly what is going wrong there without reading the script error logs that the mods would be placing in your TS3 user game folder, so if you could please bring them to us at NRaas. There may be some simple steps to take to fix that in non-future worlds, such as you may require some plumbots to staff them (not sure about this, I rarely play around with ITF features myself).

But first, please make sure that Register is updated to its current version. If you have an older one that doesn't take the ITF expansion into account, things like this are bound to happen in any event.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    Thank you for your help. I'm not getting error messages anymore. I guess the game "realized" I deleted the lots causing the problem. At least I'm not getting error messages.
    The lots were direct copies from the cafeteria and bot emporium from Oasis Landing, so maybe they weren't updated.