Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twins

2...Next

Comments

• KookieSpringKookieSpring Posts: 54 Member
    edited June 2021
    Post edited by KookieSpring on
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited March 2020
    CaprianaB wrote: »
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Kaley_Kale wrote: »
    CelSims wrote: »
    One of my sims was abducted and I now have triplet alien babies. With a total of 7 children in a post apocalyptic setting its going to be .. rough. They don't even own an oven.

omg , what if a sim gets abducted by aliens and get pregnant and doesnt want the baby?

I guess there's two ways to do that without a mod or cheats.
    Let the baby(s) get taken away, or age the baby(s) up quickly to toddler and delete from household in CAS.

I suppose there is a third option, Either age them up to at least teen, then put them in a new un-played household (Or join an existing one as toddler and up). If you don't want to delete them.

When they are babies, your can also send them to their home world.

You don't actually have to age them up to do that. I've moved babies into other households before without a problem.

Also, if you shift-click with cheats enabled, you can find a blank bubble in their pie menu. Clicking on it will make the baby disappear. It's quicker than actually letting it be taken away, but the other Sims in the household will still have sad moodlets.
    I have a 3 generation, big family and I have yet to have more than 1 baby with the fertile trait. Is. there some secret?

If you have City Living, the On Ley Line trait can help.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Kaley_KaleKaley_Kale Posts: 71 Member
    I have a 3 generation, big family and I have yet to have more than 1 baby with the fertile trait. Is. there some secret?

yes, I tried the fertile trait, both of the parents had it, but they still didn't have twins. till I added to the lot on ley line. and then it finally worked. I also read somewhere you have to make the parents "try for baby" twice in a row.
  • FoxInSocksFoxInSocks Posts: 18 Member
    > @NationalPokedex said:
    > One time I had a family who gave birth to twins, and then they had one single birth, and then triplets. All girls. Named them after flowers. The next time I played a Sim who had babies, it was the Pancakes and Eliza gave birth to twins, Isabelle and Ignatius. The founder of my BACC is currently pregnant for the first time, but I have a feeling she's going to have one baby girl.

I'm trying to create a challenge somewhat like the not so berry challenge, but different at the same time and I think you just gave me the idea to have each new generation have a themed name. I hope you don't mind if I use your idea! It's a really great one to name them after flowers!!
  • MisslizardMisslizard Posts: 162 Member
    My twin boys have two different skin tones too which is bizarre because both mum & dad arnt very 'white' like pasty but one of the kids turned out more white then i'd like. But when they grew into children they were identical in everything.
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    There's one time that my Sims gave birth to twins too! She gave birth to a vampire (girl) & a normal Sims (boy). Both of the parents are a normal Sims. Just that, one of their lot traits are on a dark lei line.

Wow! Didn’t know this was possible, has anyone else had this?
  • glitter2772glitter2772 Posts: 1 New Member
    I had 2 sims (unrelated) who both had the fertile trait from satisfaction points and neither of them had twins however both of their kids then went onto have twins. Basically the two original sims who had the trait both had twin grandchildren if that makes sense. Does this have anything to do with the trait or is it coincidence?
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    @glitter2772 Just coincidence. As far as I know the game doesn't pass traits on to children that way. I wish it did though. That would be pretty cool.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • juliekayejuliekaye Posts: 108 Member
    alyssa123 wrote: »
    i always end up with twins when i'm specifically hoping for only one kid lol. i don't mind though, it makes the game more interesting. i've never gotten triplets before

Yep, same. lol I had 2 kids in one of my families and I just wanted them to have one more late in life oopsy baby. They had triplets. No fertility trait or lot traits or anything like that. I said some choice words when that box kept popping up. LOL
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’ve had multiple births in game more often than single births.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: