Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    Sadly, no. I do plan to get a job in childcare though. Ik the foster care system isn't great.

HYE stole somebody else's leftovers?
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Not that I know of.

HYE wondered whether you actually exist?
  • Simple_Simmer12Simple_Simmer12 Posts: 16 Member
    No.

Have you ever cheated on a test?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Yes, I'm sorry to say, one time in 3rd grade, I knew none of my multiplication tables (it wasn't my fault or my mother's, that she was out of the house before I left for the bus, and didn't get home til late, working 2 jobs, so the schools naturally expected kids to be doing homework under parental supervision which was not possible for my mother) so...I accidentally glanced to the side and could clearly see my best friend's paper, and saw in particular the answer to 12X12. I couldn't unsee it, but I shouldn't have written it.

But I did.

And then I was so ashamed, that I never again forgot that 12X12 is 144. Because I had bought that knowledge with the blood price of my sacred honor. It was branded on my conscience like a scarlet letter.

I wasn't caught, but I didn't have to be. I never ever cheated again.

Have you ever struggled to forgive yourself for your own failings, even if they seem trivial to others or are long forgotten by those who witnessed them at the time?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    edited March 6
    Deleted
    Post edited by jj_____ on
    Yes, it was a ceramics work I did, as a protest actually, I was disillusioned with the way the prof's standards did a 180 from one semester to the next, shifting with the winds of fashion, and suddenly his aesthetic was shoddy craftsmanship, the ugliest glazes imaginable, etc. and everything he had praised me to the heavens for the previous semester, was now too "tight" and not "organic" enough...and by organic he meant if it barely holds together through the firing, and looks hideous, GREAT! I could do nothing right suddenly, in his eyes, unless I went against every aesthetic and engineering principle. So in anger as my semester project I made the most awful thing I could, carefully selecting the worst options, in construction and form, texture, glaze, color. I was chuckling evilly as I made this...THING. Maybe I'd flunk, but at least I'd give him what he wanted...in spades.

And when he gathered us to talk about the firing of our final projects, he started this speech about the best work, going on with all the buzzwords about texture and disorder and disruption and so on...and I got this dread...surely he wasn't talking about MY PROJECT?!

And then he had it brought out...and it was! And then he started asking his acolytes questions about it, and like good lapdogs they all had the answers on the tips of their tongues, all the right buzzwords.

And then it was featured in a danged art show!
    I didn't go, and when the prof finally called me personally once it was done being on display at the university after, to come get it, I told him to please throw it in the trash if he liked. It was seriously the ugliest thing I was capable of creating, and they ate it up with gravy, but I sure didn't want to look at it!

It was like that protest essay I wrote in the style of Faulkner in high school, where the point was completely missed, and I just had to grit my teeth.

Needless to say that was the last time I had my work featured in a gallery. >:)

Same question!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I don't draw much of anything so no.

Have you ever changed your mind on something that you didn't care for/ weren't interested in before? (Food, music, games, etc)
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Bad Arkane wrote: »
    I don't draw much of anything so no.

Have you ever changed your mind on something that you didn't care for/ weren't interested in before? (Food, music, games, etc)

I think that's happening with Terraria, and I am hoping I can reverse it. I went in with high expectations based on friends' recommendations, but so far...sorry to say.. the music stinks, the visuals are poor (and I don't mind pixelated graphics, some of the best games have that and some of the worst are splashy), the action is poor even though I normally like side scrolling platformers because they fill an arcade fast-twitch thrill need, and worst of all, so far it just feels like a grind.

This is one case where I hope it does get better if I just keep the faith and keep playing.

So...hoping my mind will change on this. It's so popular, there must be a reason why, if I keep digging. but just digging and fabricating and occasionally fighting monsters in a not-thrilling way? not feeling it.😕

Have you ever played Terraria? Was it fun?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Addison_Addison_ Posts: 128 Member
    edited May 2020
    I haven’t.

HYE held a baby?
    Post edited by Addison_ on
    source.gif
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I have.

HYE stepping on something crunchy barefoot?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Yes. Loads of times. The worst was when I went out barefoot on a warm summer night in Texas, and what was crunching underfoot was a veritable carpet of dead Junebugs as far as the eye could see! ICK! I don't leave the house barefoot for any reason, these days.

HYE danced the Schottische?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I have not.

Have you ever climbed a tree to retrieve a cat?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    I mean technically yes, but the cat wasn't in the tree I was using it to drop into my neighbor's yard to get my other neighbor's runaway cat.

HYE laid food on your chest and ate it while watching something
    EMrBkJP.png
    I have not.

Have you ever been a part of a group handing out fliers for an event?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Addison_Addison_ Posts: 128 Member
    Nope.

Have you ever went camping?
    source.gif
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Yeah.

HYE ride a hot-air balloon?
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Nope

Ever ridden in a helicopter?
    I wish. I even used to have really cool highly detailed dreams about flying one. Would love someday to fulfill that wish, but what are the chances?
    My mother said one of my first words was "Choppah!" Maybe I'm a helicopter pilot in an alternate timeline universe. B)

Have you ever pulled a compound bow?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Nope, but I would if I ever got the chance.

Have you ever responded to a question this way?

giphy.gif
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Yes...felt exactly the way that looks, one time in a mafia game when I was scum and DeKay had me cornered so hard! :D

Have you ever done heavy resistance training?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I have not.

Have you ever thrown an axe at a tree or any type of object?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    edited May 2020
    Nope. Only knives and ninja stars.

HYE lifted 100+ pounds?
    EMrBkJP.png
    Yes. Quite a few times when I was a delivery driver.

Have you ever been a ride along on someone else's job?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    edited May 2020
    nope.

But yes on the lifting 100+ lbs.

HYE done donuts in a parking lot or field?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Not in an actual car, but in one of those mini electric ones. It tipped over lol

HYE drove one of those mini electric cars?
    EMrBkJP.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top