Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanted stuff packs, game packs and expansion packs

Comments

• Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    Here are some others that I think would be cool as well:

Expansion Packs

Making Movies:
    -Technical career path. Could go through things like makeup artist, script writer, editor, cinematographer, director.
    -Put together scenes taking into account current trends.
    -Quality of filmed of scenes depends on cinematographer, actor skill, wardrobe directing.
    -Edit scenes together to make a movie.

Heroes and Villains:
    -Hero and villain skill trees like Get Famous.
    -Downtown world with mainly communal lots bank, mall, corporate headquarters, city hall etc, where heroes and villains battle each other.
    -Hero and villain secret hideout lots.
    -Active hero and villain ‘careers’ that give a bit of direction and structure to the pack.

Zoo:
    -Visit or run a small zoo.
    -Build enclosures that are suitable for each animal, look after their health and well being.
    -Get visitor ratings high as possible.
    -Maintain animals health and well being.

Game Packs

Fun Park:
    -Visit or Run fun park.
    -Roller coaster.
    -Ferris wheel.
    -Carousel.
    -Giant slide.
    -Haunted house.
    -Arcade.

Get to School
    - Active school active career for children, teens and teachers.
    STEM kits for children.
    Board games for children teens and adults.
    Playground play date social event.

Holiday in Japan (or any number of other places, just my first choice)
    -Temple lot
    -Fashion lot.
    -Anime museum lot.
    -Electronics show lot.
    -Park.
    -Restaurants.

Stuff Packs
    80s stuff: (Lots of decades would be great too like 90s, 1920s, 50's, 60's and so on, but 80's would be my pick)

Star wars stuff:
    Light Saber duels for all, including toddlers!
    More costumes in CAS and Star Wars themed build buy objects.
  • Options
    Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    I was thinking along these lines...Hope you all enjoy!!!

1. Tiny Living Stuff Pack - January

2. Family Fun Game Pack - April - (I hope this includes little things centered around the home)
    -giving babies a bath, diaper changing station, cribs
    -teens getting acne, acne cream, (always thought braces for a small portion of teen life would be fun)
    -couples being able to snuggle at night
    -slow dancing/kids dancing on parents' feet
    -games, such as rock/paper/scissors and tag, marco polo in the pool
    -toddlers/children jumping on the bed
    -adding soccer or swim team or chess tournaments to the kids' after school activities
    -kids able to make PB&J or use of an easy bake oven
    -sims able to watch other people play video games and root for specific players
    -making a bus show up to pick up your students
    -ordering a pizza delivery

3. Farming Expansion Pack - June
    -I was thinking this could be a world, obviously centered on farming and country life; however, it could include a grocery store or farmer's market with the update. Perhaps, a pet store could also be included where the farmer is able to acquire the farm animals or a family could adopt a dog/cat/hamster.
    -For the farm life, we could grow veggies or herbs in a bigger operation than just a backyard garden. We could have cows, pigs, sheep, and chickens to start. All products could be harvested and sold to neighbors or sold at the grocery store to support local produce. Sims could interact with the animals, just as they do with cats/dogs. (It could be fun to chase chickens or muddy pigs). A more harsh aspect of farming is butchering the animals. For the meat, sims could kill the animals (without graphic detail of course) and sell the meat or it could be put into their inventory and be place in their fridge for future meals. (I'm not certain on the last part though...). Beehives could be an added aspect.
    -On a side note: if the farm was a bigger operation, your sim could higher help, just as you would a nanny or butler. Also, this could tie into fame or reputation with the town your sim is in. The more interaction with the neighbor your farmer has, the more produce/product will be sought after and bought. This could also increase the quality of the produce.
    -side-side note: if you didn't want to be a farmer, but have a few animals at home. The milk and wool could be used for knitting or making cheese or just as milk. As the products could be sold, this could be an "at home" job for your sims to do.

4. Knitting Stuff Pack - August - (This will include all the stuff and activities we, as a community, voted for)

5. Maternal Game Pack - October
    -I've noticed many people wish to interact more with pregnant mothers or young women.
    -We already have the doctor's office. The expectant mothers could go to the OB/GYN for ultrasound, baby gender, nausea medicine; We could also send young adults/adults there for fertility treatments so we could have increase chance of twins or triplets. We could also add in the chance for alien/magical/supernatural child due to the treatments.
    -As an added interaction with teenagers, they could have menstrual cycles where birth control, feminine hygiene products, or intercourse talks can be given by parents or the doctor. (This would add a lot of realism to the game; I can also foresee awkward interactions between sims).
    -There could be specific maternity clothes, frequent mood swings, cravings for specific foods or an aversion to others.
    -Gender reveal parties or baby showers

6. Transportation Stuff Pack - Mid-November
    -This could include the long awaited vehicle/moped for teens. Animations include opening the vehicle door, listen to the radio, pull out of drive way. We could have teens study for a driver's license and driver's test.
    -There should be a garage, ability to repair the car if broken (change tire or change the oil or fix the windshield wipers); a job as car repairman could be added
    -Since we already have bikes, we could give parents the ability to teach children how to ride a bike.
    -We could also add skates with helmets and knee pads AND skateboarding; just another activity kids can do from home.

7. Entertainment Expansion Pack - January - (uncertain if this needs to be a world or if it could be added to existing locations)
    -This would include staged performances in dance or opera or Broadway. We could add various dance types to learn, such as classical ballet, modern dance, jazz, or tap. The singing field could be expanded to rap, opera, pop, and country. We could add professions, such as director or playwright.
    -There could be professional sports, like soccer, football, volleyball or basketball. We could have the sims recruited into professional sports from playing at the university. This could even be expanded to chess tournaments or talent contests, such as an art competition that is judged.
    -We could add a cinema, this could even be a film your actors have starred in. (maybe a red carpet moment?) Sims could purchase tickets over the phone, then travel to the theater. They could buy popcorn, snacks, licorice to turn their teeth purple. The movie could start at a specific time and all the sims will sit. There could be abilities to get on peoples' nerves via telephone use or making out in the back of the theater or needing to get up to use the bathroom or disciplining the children for talking or throwing popcorn if your sims isn't please with the film.
    -Career expansions for rockstars, singers, musicians, film or play dicrectors, playwrights, professional athletes
    -I mentioned this before, but these various activities could be added to children/teen after-school activities. (dance, violin lessons, soccer, tennis, ect...).
  • Options
    SimplePaperBoatSimplePaperBoat Posts: 1 New Member
    I would absolutely love to see a wedding game pack, weddings have a lot to do with how I play my game and could include a lot of new interactions
    -Being able to walk down the aisle alone or with a parent
    -Bridesmaids and groomsmen and designation of maid of honor and best man
    -Bridal showers and/or Bachelorette and Bachelor parties
    -More bridal gown and veil options
    -Booking Venues, choosing colors and decorations
    -Pre-made editable wedding lots and new wedding decor
    -Slow dancing
    -Edible and bakeable wedding cake with options to cut and feed to one another
    -Invitations to weddings are editable and sendable and pop up on your screen when you get an invite! (in simlish of course!)
    -New wedding planner career
    -More floral options like vines you can place on walls

There are so many things that can be done with a pack like this, not to mention a whole slew of new meshes for CC creators!
  • Options
    GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    I want a pack with focus on family gameplay and realism.
    We have not gotten something for that in a looong time...

Generations, hobby pack and music pack are mine biggest wishes.
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • Options
    CNJ93CNJ93 Posts: 30 Member
    Since we have Toddler Stuff and Kids Room
    - Teen Stuff
    - Elder Stuff
    - Baby Stuff (when babies are finally freed in base game!)

Since we have Cool Kitchen
    - Bathroom stuff
    _ Office stuff
    - Bedroom stuff
    - Pool stuff: more activities in pool: e.g. Marco Polo, playing ball, etc., slide, etc.

Other ideas
    - Vacations: hotels/resorts, winter destination (skiing, snowboarding, etc), summer destination
    - Music: bands, more instruments, more career opportunities: singer, band, etc.
    - Sports: more sports activities (soccer, baseball, hockey, etc.), various sports as after-school/after-work activities, more career opportunities
    - Hobbies/free time
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Spring:
    A Romance Gamepack with Bachalor/Bachalorette parties, Weddings, Honeymoons, Heartshape Bed, Riskae' Sleepwear & better romantic interations.

Summer:
    Farming Family Expansion Pack with Farm Animals, Horses, Wagons, Trackers, Bunkbeds, Corn Seeds, Wheat Seeds & Cotton Seeds.
    Knit & Craft Stuff Pack.

Fall:
    Werewolves Gamepack with Body Hair for both Male & Female Sims including Child/Toddlers; Torn Outfits, Canine Teeth, Eyes, Ears, Nose & Claws;
    Moonlight Falls new world; Werewolf pictures, Torn Furniture; Werewolf Strengths & Weaknesses & Sims that can hunt animals & howl at the moon.
    Happy Haunts Stuff with Gypsies.

Winter:
    Winter Wonderland Hotel & Resort Expansion Pack with Skiing, Snowmobiling, Snowboarding, Winter Festivals, Ice Fishing,
    Snowman Competitions, Igaloos, Ice Scalpuring, Ice Furniture, Hotplates, Bedpans & Jack Frost.

• Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    This may repeat what some other's have mentioned, but hopefully that'll just show their popularity lol.

Wedding stuff pack, with more wedding styles and outfits, arches and decor, as well as expanded options for planning wedding events, like specifying wedding party members, desired color scheme, and style (like maybe you can pick between a beach/boho style wedding, fancy/formal/traditional, maybe even goth for the vampires, and then all your guests would dress accordingly.)

Dance game pack, with expanded dance styles like ballet and musical theater, partner dancing, a playable dance career, and a new school dance social event for teens. Could even be a singer/dancer pack, to beef it up a bit, with a singer career as well, including opera singing and rock star as career tracks, and the ability to throw concerts as an event. Dancing and singing aspirations would also be appreciated, lol.

And that I think is basically all I would be willing to pay for in a pack. Everything else I want, I feel should be patched in free to the game as it already exists, like better family relations, dividing fitness into multiple skills (HOW is swimming and skating the same skill? How??), and adding and revamping what skills are unlocked by maxing the child lifestage skills.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited April 2020
    Stuff packs:

(Young) Sweet Treats - Make your own chocolates at home (or for a GTW retail store). Similar to ice cream the chocolates could have side effects (gaining weight, losing weight, changing skin color...). The CAS could be heavy on the toddlers and kids side.

Back to the 1920s - CAS and B/B inspired by the 1920s. Gameplay object: fixer upper car.

Back to the 1930s - CAS and B/B inspired by the 1930s. Gameplay object/new lot type: cinema lot.

Back to the 1940s - CAS and B/B inspired be the 1940s. Gameplay object: record player and slow dancing.

Back to the 1950s - CAS and B/B inspired by the 1950s. Gameplay object: comic books.

Back to the 1960s - CAS and B/B inspired be the 1960s. Gameplay object: calculator (helps kids, teen and uni students doing homework).

Back to the 1970s - CAS and B/B inspired by the 1970s. Gameplay object: motorcycles.

Back to the 1980s - CAS and B/B inspired by the 1980s. Gameplay object: walkman.

Back to the 1990s - CAS and B/B inspired by the 1990s. Gameplay object: portable video game console.

Back to the 2000s - CAS and B/B inspired by the 2000s. Gameplay object: solar panels.

Teenager - CAS and B/B for teenagers. "Gameplay object": Prom. Adds several new part-time jobs (e.g. book store clerk, nurse, warehouseman, receptionist, film)

Expansion packs:

Farming - Farm life with chicken, pigs and cows. New harvestables: corn, wheat, rye, spelt, new types of grapes. New recipies: ciabatta, spelt bread, spelt cookies. New skill: Nectar making. New objects: Tractor, nectar making machine, jam jars, old stove for making preserves, nectar rack. New part-time job: Farm hand.

Hot Date - Buy your date a gift (new wearable jewelry) or take them to a romantic picnic. New romantic interactions (new kisses and hugs, engagement while sitting on table, ask for Sims's hand). CAS addition: astrological signs and chemistry (what does your Sim prefer seeing in other Sims), "comeback objects": heart shaped hot tub (The Sims), heart shaped bed (The Sims 2).

Game packs:

Resorts - Manage your own resort or stay there for your holiday in our all-new world Snowy Hills. New activity: Snowboarding.

Horses - Be free on the back of your horse. Enjoy riding around the neigboorhood. Care for your new friend and build them a stable. New part-time job: Stable boy/girl.

Bands - Your Sims can form a band with the new drums, bass guitar, saxophone and existing objects (microphone, guitar, keyboard, violin, organ). Your Sims meet for practice and when every band member's skill is high enough (level 5 and up) they can be booked for gigs (from birthday parties at Sims' homes to big weddings on commercial lots). Being in a band also provides fame (if you have GF installed). New after-school-activity: Play in school band. New part-time job: Roadie.
    Post edited by Erja888 on
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I'd like a ghost game pack (where you can make ghosts in cas) as well as a sort of time travelling mod where you can play in different periods of time (like the 18th century, and ability to not use phone at ALL, and an lgbt game pack where you can make trans or nonbinary sims.
  • Options
    kristinaadkinsskristinaadkinss Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd love to see the architecture career make a come back.
  • Options
    RapunzelblondeRapunzelblonde Posts: 51 Member
    I would also love a carnival/festival pack! I think carnival lots would be so fun to build, and there are so many gameplay opportunities. It could function really well with the seasons pack too. Like there could be harvest festivals, winter festivals...or they could combine this idea with some of the country living ideas people have suggested. Maybe a county fair pack? Sims could ride carnival rides, raise and show animals, and compete in vegetable, bbq, and crafting competitions. The objects and build mode items could be country/farm themed!
  • Options
    ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm just excited for more travel destinations - Swiss mountain world, Chinese countryside, and Italian vineyards. We only have 2 travel destinations in game, and Granite Falls isn't really my cup of tea. There's only so many times I can visit Selvadorada. XD

I would really love if for a travel pack they allowed resorts to be a lot type in any world - that would open my Sims up to "vacationing" in any world, and allow for more creative freedom as the player.
  • Options
    ladykyera999ladykyera999 Posts: 3 New Member
    I would like to seemore destination worlds such as it is in Sims 3 World Adventures. I would like to see Egypt, China and France come back, but also maybe a UK like world with lochs and highlands and ancient ruins you can explore. With this such pack it would be nice to have an explorer career. I like Sims 3 gameplay but building mode is better in Sims 4, plus easier UI and I like the CAS better in Sims 4. However would like previously mentioned features.
  • Options
    > @ladykyera999 said:
    > I would like to seemore destination worlds such as it is in Sims 3 World Adventures. I would like to see Egypt, China and France come back, but also maybe a UK like world with lochs and highlands and ancient ruins you can explore. With this such pack it would be nice to have an explorer career. I like Sims 3 gameplay but building mode is better in Sims 4, plus easier UI and I like the CAS better in Sims 4. However would like previously mentioned features.

I love your ideas - World Adventures was my favorite pack! We definitely we need to branch out from American worlds... and I'm an American.
  • Options
    skrattarinaskrattarina Posts: 3 New Member
    Instruments & Bands (ability to form a band, active singer career, drums, e-guitar, bass and e-bass, cello,
  • Options
    PoppyErstwhilePoppyErstwhile Posts: 29 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    Stuff Packs:
    anything that will add either of the following: couples dancing, imaginary friends, ballet
    and for MFPS to come out on console...

Game Packs:
    Paranormal/Happy Haunts- including Psychic Carrer (one path Ghost Hunter other path Medium) and maybe Grim Reaper career, ouija board and crystal ball, adding seance as a new eventtype, adding Zombies and/or better or different ghosts, another world that is more on the dark side (like forgotten hollow), 🐸🐸🐸🐸-esque CAS items and more.

Expansion Packs:
    Fairytale Living - adding a fairytale/medieval world, dragons, unicorns and fairies, lots of references to classic fairytales in decorative items and the world, maybe an active career as king/queen or a storyline (like in stangerville) where at the end you are the ruler of the land or something. Become a jester (I would love a jester outfit). Adding fairytales to writeable books. And much, much more!

I would love this so much! The only things I would add to what you have written are singing career, expanded mermaids (I really need the skill tree for my poor mermaids - they are SO beautiful but not much can be done with them) and maybe werewolves!
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @RavenSpit i WOULD DIE if they remade the SIms 1 magic town for that GP idea. Imagine that map in 3D, a dark world filled with autumnal trees, glowing eyes in the darkness, murky water, owls...
    Sims-2-Makin-Magic-Magic-Town-Map.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=389
  • Options
    JiminBaeJiminBae Posts: 4 New Member
    1. Werewolves Expansion Pack
    2. Superhero/Super Villain Expansion Pack
    3. Grim Reaper Stuff Pack (career, traits)
    4. Teen Stuff Pack (traits, aspirations, clothes)
    5. Dorm Living Stuff Pack (traits, jobs, clothes, hair styles, bunk beds)
    6. Another City Pack would be cool (but with the ability to rent out your homes/apartments)
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    1. Farming EP - well I think you all already said it
    2. Growing Pains EP - Fears and wants return as well as the Sims 2 memory system, therefore everything becomes more meaningful. An atttaction system is added as well. The focus of mew gameplay is on kids, teens and elders. I would love to have a system like parenthood offered but with fears and wants. So let's say there is a fire in the house, this could be locked in as a worst fear for the sim's life. I just want actions in the sims to have consequences. Burglars should be back too.
  • Options
    I've thought about it more, and if a winter resort pack is really in the works, as many have mentioned, a Swiss mountain town would make the most sense (among the options presented in the last survey). But what I really think would be cool is if it highlighted microclimates. There's a town called Montreux that's situated on Lake Geneva, where along the lakeside, it can be a wonderful spring day - but you'll still find snow in the mountains just above the town. There could be a couple neighborhoods to show these features - the town being more temperate weather, with the mountains being covered in snow year-round. There's just so much natural beauty to this kind of setting year-round... I'd hate for it to be permanent snow regardless of the season.
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    Another pack I would like to see (besides farming) is a hobbies pack.
    I think Sims should be able to choose one or two hobbies. Kind of like personality traits. They will seek to work on the hobbies autonomously when you don't command them to do something. They also get more satisfaction from working on their hobbies. This would be a great GP that works well with the club system from GT.

Also instead of a generations pack, I want to see a personality pack. This means fears and wants (when they experience a fear their life aspiration reward poimts lower plus the fear emotion, which is new), memories and the family album both return from Sims 2, which makes Elder sims more interesting.
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Expansion Packs

Futuristic Pack
    • I really want to see Emit Relevart make a comeback.
    • More robotics and modern technology. Cybernetics could be an interesting theme to explore.
    • A futuristic world that Sims can actually live in, rather than just visit or be considered a vacation world.

Space Travel & Exploration
    • Added depth to the Astronaut career.
    • More rocket designs, perhaps with the option to customise different parts to make your own design.
    • More planets to visit and explore with new types of collectables or small wildlife.
    • The option for our Sims to move and live on a planet and create ways in order to sustain life (e.g. oxygen, electricity, food etc)

Game Packs

Dating & Romance
    • More romantic interactions.
    • An attraction system, better dates and weddings.
    • More consequences (e.g. flirting with other Sims while married)
    • Online dating.

Stuff Packs
    • Gothic inspired stuff
    • Mid-century inspired stuff (I know we already have some items that fit this theme, but I always love getting more)

Other Ideas
    • World bundles, or the option to purchase worlds individually (all through Origin and not like TS3 store)
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    I love the foodie pack idea too! Recipes, kitchen stuff and appliances and more appliance options, etc.. I am half tempted to start a side game to see just how difficult life would be if the chef I have lived totally off the grid in a parallel world.. LOL..
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Hobbies / sports / expanded culinary
    Romance
    More getaway destinations
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I also want a wedding stuff pack because I like weddings and we don't really have anything since the base game like...you know???

With the wedding stuff pack I would want more wedding dresses short or long or gowns even a ball gown, Veils both long and short, double rings like an engagement ring and the wedding band for the female Sims. Also the man asked the parents for their daughters hand like in Sims 3 and also Dance with father like in Sims 2. I want to pick Best Man and Maid of Honor. Bigger wedding cakes and more variety like in Sims 2.