Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How much custom content do you have?

13...Next

Comments

• NekoboyGamesNekoboyGames Posts: 37 Member
    2465 files in a total of 10,5 GB (not including MCCC) and I still need more, like toddler and child boys hair. But most toddler stuffs needs the SP Toddlerstuffs, which I don't have yet.
  • ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    3.3 GB

1,274 items categorized in 88 folders XD
  • LukeNathalieLukeNathalie Posts: 32 Member
    I have 2.44 GB of mods in my sims folder!
  • shalquoirshalquoir Posts: 3 New Member
    7.28GB and 1,663files

I desperately need toddler and child stuff, but I'm afraid if I go to look for cc I will yet again get too distracted and download way too many things I don't even need at this point :D
  • DreamySimsDreamySims Posts: 24 Member
    > @shalquoir said:
    > 7.28GB and 1,663files
    >
    > I desperately need toddler and child stuff, but I'm afraid if I go to look for cc I will yet again get too distracted and download way too many things I don't even need at this point :D

I truly relate to this on a deep level. I have a love/hate relationship with finding cc on Pinterest because I'll try and look for one particular thing, and end up downloading 300+ of cc I'll probably only use once, in 2 hours.
    "Depwa Sanewash Depla Blah"
    (You! Yes you! Go away!)
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    xD I got 15 folders am not going to count how many mods I got maybe over 1k lol.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • HollowMo0nHollowMo0n Posts: 5 New Member
    Around 8 GB in my folder, 4000+ files categorized into 160 some folders. I try to look for child and toddler stuff and build buy item, but I tend to get distracted.
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    3.25 GB 247 files a few mods, the essentials actually mcc more cas columns ui cheats also that nsfw one ^^ a few mods to fix things, rest is cas cc.
    I regularly go through all my custom content and delete what I don't use. I also don't go on download sprees anymore xD
  • RomakiRomaki Posts: 5 New Member
    Sims 4 is pretty enough without them, so I like to keep it simple for my save file. With Sims 3, I'd probably had like 200.
  • sayhiorheysayhiorhey Posts: 5 New Member
    my mods folder is 20.9GB and i have 7168 files there
    sometimes i wonder how is my game still working XD
  • SteveQSteveQ Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't have much ... infact all I have is what I have created but have no idea how to upload my recolours to the Gallery :blush:
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • JtheVetJtheVet Posts: 6 New Member
    19,000 + and grows weekly (LOL oops)
  • dragonkiwiidragonkiwii Posts: 124 Member
    edited May 2020
    im gonna do a lil bump here by saying i have 378 cc files, not including the two mods i have (MC command centre and an emotions enhancer thing). most of it is hair and skin details, because man do i love my hair. i go on download sprees probably once a month or every other month, i'll just be making a sim and i'll realize i need stuff i never downloaded, so that leads me to downloading a crap ton of cc.
    i like anime and stuff
  • zetazeta Posts: 21 Member
    My mods folder 3.32 GB
  • ItsmeJaydehereItsmeJaydehere Posts: 1 New Member
    Omg I have like nearly 50gb and my game is taking forever to do
  • birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 399 Member
    Waaay too much - 18.8 GB / 12685 items. :D And it just keeps on growing and growing!