Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finding Love: **CLOSED**

HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
Should I make a roommate for Elliott or have him marry a townie? His name is Elliott Callahan and he has a dream of being a firefighter**

49887806763_c7effecf13_o.jpg

**Aspiration may change due to an issue with his first emergency(it had been cancelled)
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
Post edited by HillyBeth on

Finding Love: **CLOSED** 15 votes

Yes, make him a roommate and see where life takes them!
46%
Rflong7Cororonsmurf45blueKelvinBrandontaylorxstxrrysequenceStylish_Simmer 7 votes
No, have him dip his toes in the water of the dating pool ;)
53%
Emily4331MikezumiInfraGreensmithfamily89Destin2016AvataritSimsersionTalonflare 8 votes

Comments

• mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    Elliott is a very attractive Sim!

Without knowing which world he will be residing in, I would say create a roommate (or better still, add your own townie to town and have them meet). If he will be living in a decent world with reasonable townies, then I would suggest letting him try his luck with the locals and see what happens.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Yes, make him a roommate and see where life takes them!
    He looks so young. =]
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Thanks guys! I had to also change his skin tone because he had a seam around his neck.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    mw1525 wrote: »
    Elliott is a very attractive Sim!

Without knowing which world he will be residing in, I would say create a roommate (or better still, add your own townie to town and have them meet). If he will be living in a decent world with reasonable townies, then I would suggest letting him try his luck with the locals and see what happens.

He lives in Twinbrook but I may make him supernatural instead. It’s been a while since I had a supernatural sim in sims 3.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays