Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Community Voted Stuff Pack Deep Dive: The Rocking Chair!

Comments

• vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    edited May 2020
    This is great. Toddlers super cute and the elders look relaxed great job on the animation feel of that. I love interviews telling us a little about what their doing. Keep up the involvement! I hope they sneak in some crazy rocks, where the sim just can’t help themselves so they get hurled off projectile style. Well.... maybe not that aggressive lol
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited May 2020
    How about drinking some warm tea and reading the paper/magazines in those chairs? :innocent:
    Love the reminisce interaction! Elder content makes me very happy. The toddler animation is adorable as well!
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited May 2020
    #FREETHEBABIES Anything less than teens, adults and elders being able to rock toddlers and babies to calm them down will be a severe let down.

For toddlers this should include being able to tell a story and being able to read a story to the toddler in the Sims lap.
  • zetazeta Posts: 21 Member
    Oww, animations are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    This is looking great so far! I love seeing objects like this that don't work exactly the same for every sim, giving them multiple uses. Also, love for other lifestages than YA and adults! :smiley: Thank you. You guys are really bringing your A-game on community stuff packs, and it's great to see. (In fact, overall, the most recent stuff packs seem quite nice. Good job by the whole team!)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Interesting info.

I love that you didn't forget to include toddlers and kids.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I would love more things done with rockers having sims rock with there toddler or cat would be cute
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Thanks for the insight. It looks fantastic!
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    I appreciate these insights so much.. Thank you for sharing ..
    I look forward to more unique interactions,and new Fun motives in the new up & coming packs... <3
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    It's stuff like this that the community needs more of. It's nice seeing a glimpse of how something is made and the challenge that comes with these tasks. The rocking animation looks great and the toddler is absolutely adorable.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    This looks awesome, Sims team! Love the different animations. Can a sim rock with their cat/small dog? That'd be cool :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    The toddler is so cute <3<3<3
  • KatherineB78KatherineB78 Posts: 1 New Member
    I know it would be difficult, but I agree that being able to rock a baby in it would be fantastic. Also will pets use it, because I used to have a dog that jumped onto a rocking chair once and completely freaked out!
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Glad the design will be updated in the final version. That flat cushion looked weird.

I'm glad that elders and toddlers/children haven't been forgotten and will actually be able to interact with the rocking chair. I hope soon we'll hear about the actual knitting process and especially children and toddlers knitting.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    OMG, I love that children and toddlers can play in them haha I used to do that when I was a kid.

anyway, here's my feedback: I hated that the pet beds in C&D was 2D, don't do that to the cushion in the rocking chair.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Would love to know if pets can interact with it. And I would love to see more rocking chairs in the future.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This pack is shaping up to be wonderful! Great work on the rocking chair, and including interactions for elders and for toddlers! I love the sneak peek! Can't wait to get this pack!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Dec3338Dec3338 Posts: 180 Member
    They look great and I have been wanting rocking chairs, can't wait to get them.

bears.gif
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Looks good so far.
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    I love these updates, it's really great to see work going on! Also, these new animations are amazing - I love the scene with the sims rocking on their chairs on their veranda.
  • pink_coco10pink_coco10 Posts: 54 Member
    This was a fun and interesting read. The animations look great, I love the toddler one! ❤
  • SimAddiction101SimAddiction101 Posts: 112 Member
    Looking good. Would love to see clumsy sims falling off. Or, see dogs clumsily get on the chair while cats get on gracefully. Toddler animation is really cute!!
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Loving the rocking chair animations. I wonder if there will also be an animation for a sim to rock with a small pet in their lap?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top