Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let Sims wear their assigned CAS outfits instead of weird situational ones, please

18910111214...Next

Comments

• LochlandiaLochlandia Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Babykittyjade said:
    > So far I have disabled all situational outfits with mccomand. Plus I replaced little by little every single household in all worlds with my own sims or either decent looking gallery families I mass downloaded. It has helped tremendously. I went out for the first time and saw decent looking sims, decently dressed. Not wearing wrestling masks, high heels, bat wings, bracelets and a cc fishing rods.
    >
    > I need more time to test it but so far I haven't seen my own sims show up in those weird combinations that was driving me nuts either.

How did you do this?
  • DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    It's not only the situations. The outfits the game comes up with in CAS when making a new sim are just as nauseating. Something fundamental has been broken for half a decade. Time for EA to stop making promises like politicians in election season and actually get down to work.

I know that this comment is rather old, but this has been a problem since the sims 3. It wasn't quite as bad, since there were fewer places things could go wrong (hats being part of hairstyle back then, namely), but ever since shoes and socks were separated from bottoms and full body outfits, it's made randomised sims rather messy. Of course in ts3, a big problem was that every single random sim was middle skintone with a rather potato-y face. Sometimes even ts2 random sims are... interesting.

I feel like having random sims and situational outfits (why are they even a thing, though?) using the pre-created looks from CAS would be a good solution to this. It'd probably be the only time they get any use, lol.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Now that there's toggles to turn off certain things in the world, there needs to be a toggle for the fashion police tourist outfits.