March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• GreennumberthreeGreennumberthree Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, I'm Greennumberthree and I've been simming for about 15 years or so. I'm a college graduate student, studying architecture. I'm a casual Sim gamer. I've played The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. Now I'm playing in The Sims 3, because I have more expansions packs. I'm now playing a legacy challenge, currently in my 3rd generations. A family of 5, with 3 kids, because I wanted a boy, without cheating. But I've had 3 girls, back to back. I think that when my first child goes to uni, I will try again after she's back for a boy. Because when she's back I can marry her and move her out. Still deciding on what to do, because my youngest became a toddler when I last played the game. We'll see. Anyways, I'm also an avid cyber (people who love solving Rubik's cubes as fast as possible). Some of my other hobbies are photography, graphic design, and video editing. Well, that's about it. Hope that I can earn more and more points to share a new challenge I started developing today.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Hi, I'm Greennumberthree and I've been simming for about 15 years or so. I'm a college graduate student, studying architecture. I'm a casual Sim gamer. I've played The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. Now I'm playing in The Sims 3, because I have more expansions packs. I'm now playing a legacy challenge, currently in my 3rd generations. A family of 5, with 3 kids, because I wanted a boy, without cheating. But I've had 3 girls, back to back. I think that when my first child goes to uni, I will try again after she's back for a boy. Because when she's back I can marry her and move her out. Still deciding on what to do, because my youngest became a toddler when I last played the game. We'll see. Anyways, I'm also an avid 🌺🌺🌺🌺 (people who love solving Rubik's cubes as fast as possible). Some of my other hobbies are photography, graphic design, and video editing. Well, that's about it. Hope that I can earn more and more points to share a new challenge I started developing today.

Hello @Greennumberthree :) I posted you on the other thread also :)
    It is very nice that you have simming for 15 years and have played sims 2,3 and 4. You would have spent many fun and happy times over the years playing, creating and building!
    I hope your legacy challenge continues to go well. I hope that the family has a boy if they have another child!
    It is very nice that you enjoy photography :) It is very special capturing moments of time in photos then looking back on the photos later on.
    Happy simming! :)
  • EvangelineEvangeline Posts: 59 Member
    Hi, I'm Evangeline! I've been playing since the Sims 3 and have since played TS2, The Sims Medieval, My Sims series and, most recently, TS4! I'm going to Uni to study Games Design - specifically Game Art. Now more than ever, I'm grateful to have and to be able to play this game. I'm currently playing a family which has grown to five generations. Can't wait to play more! I'm new to these forums, but it's the best time to join. I hope to become a fully fledged member to be able to share more on here! (:
    Evangeline wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Evangeline! I've been playing since the Sims 3 and have since played TS2, The Sims Medieval, My Sims series and, most recently, TS4! I'm going to Uni to study Games Design - specifically Game Art. Now more than ever, I'm grateful to have and to be able to play this game. I'm currently playing a family which has grown to five generations. Can't wait to play more! I'm new to these forums, but it's the best time to join. I hope to become a fully fledged member to be able to share more on here! (:

Hello @Evangeline :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 3, have enjoyed playing other versions, and are playing Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you are studying Games Design at Uni! Playing the Sims would be helpful in your studies. I hope that your studies continue to go well.
    It is lovely and special that you now have five generations in your sims family <3 That is great! You would be enjoy seeing the interactions between the generations and siblings.
  • LadyByngLadyByng Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, I'm LadyByng. I have been playing Sims since the beginning. I just got myself Sims 4 around December, and now with this new life we are living I have really jumped deep into it. I even treated myself to a few expansion pack. I really like the gardening aspect, so I wanted to try seasons. I just got started on the 100 baby challenge, and I love it. Thank you for letting m join. :)
    LadyByng wrote: »
    Hello, I'm LadyByng. I have been playing Sims since the beginning. I just got myself Sims 4 around December, and now with this new life we are living I have really jumped deep into it. I even treated myself to a few expansion pack. I really like the gardening aspect, so I wanted to try seasons. I just got started on the 100 baby challenge, and I love it. Thank you for letting m join. :)

Hello @LadyByng :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their Sims lives developed in your game. Simming is enjoyable!
    It is great you are now playing Sims 4 and have bought some expansion packs. They add many fun, enjoyable, and great activities,features and items to the game.
    I hope your challenge goes well :)
  • zetazeta Posts: 21 Member
    Hey it's zeta!

I played sims 2 in 2009-2010. After ten years I downloaded Sims 4. I am excited. I am trying to learn premiere pro and machinima so that I can make sims movies. ^.^
    zeta wrote: »
    Hey it's zeta!

I played sims 2 in 2009-2010. After ten years I downloaded Sims 4. I am excited. I am trying to learn premiere pro and machinima so that I can make sims movies. ^.^

Hello @zeta :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 then after a break you are now back simming again and are playing Sims 4. I hope your sims movie producing goes very well!
  • Unnamed_SunUnnamed_Sun Posts: 16 Member
    Hello,
    I am Unnamed_Sun :smile: !
    I played alot of Sims 2 for years, since early 2005, and then I took a break (around 5 years long), until this february, where I started to play Sims 4. I am so glad to be back :smiley: !
  • KpoiKpoi Posts: 32 Member
    Hello! (: I'm Alex, and I've been a fan of the Sims for 7-8 years now? I got my first Sims game in 2016, prior to that I loved watching Let's Plays! Nice to meet everyone here! <3
    Hello,
    I am Unnamed_Sun :smile: !
    I played alot of Sims 2 for years, since early 2005, and then I took a break (around 5 years long), until this february, where I started to play Sims 4. I am so glad to be back :smiley: !

Hello @Unnamed_Sun :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you are back simming again this year and playing Sims 4 after a break of 5 years from playing Sims 2. Simming is fun and enjoyable!
    I am glad that you are enjoying simming again,
    Kpoi wrote: »
    Hello! (: I'm Alex, and I've been a fan of the Sims for 7-8 years now? I got my first Sims game in 2016, prior to that I loved watching Let's Plays! Nice to meet everyone here! <3

Hello @Kpoi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have enjoyed playing the Sims and watching Sims videos for many years. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy times over the years playing,creating and building in the game, It is very nice seeing what is happening in the lives of our sims!
  • Addison_Addison_ Posts: 128 Member
    Hello, my name is Addison, I'm pretty new to The Sims and have been playing TS4 for around 3/4 years! I have also played TS3 very briefly in the past. I love dogs and have two pups of my own and love traveling.
    source.gif
    Addison_ wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Addison, I'm pretty new to The Sims and have been playing TS4 for around 3/4 years! I have also played TS3 very briefly in the past. I love dogs and have two pups of my own and love traveling.

Hello @Addison_ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing Sims 4 for 3/4 years. You would have enjoyed many fun and happy times over these last few years playing the game and seeing what happened in the lives of your sims!
    It is very nice that you like dogs and have two of your own. They would be very special animal members of your family <3
    The Sims cats and dogs in the game are very cute! If you have the cats and dogs pack, you would enjoy having simversions of your real life pets in your game!
  • arthrfrtsarthrfrts Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! My name is Arthur and I'm a long time member from the Brazilian community. I'm back to The Sims after some years behind, and I'm enjoying it a lot so far! The community is as I remember it — welcoming and inspiring, and it's good to be back. :)
    arthrfrts wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Arthur and I'm a long time member from the Brazilian community. I'm back to The Sims after some years behind, and I'm enjoying it a lot so far! The community is as I remember it — welcoming and inspiring, and it's good to be back. :)

Hello @arthrfrts :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again after a break and an enjoying it! Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads.
  • Simple_Simmer12Simple_Simmer12 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! My name is Kiesha and i'm new to the forums but a long time sims fan and love meeting other people that love it as well! I especially love building in the sims and love seeing all the unique building styles people create!
    Hi! My name is Kiesha and i'm new to the forums but a long time sims fan and love meeting other people that love it as well! I especially love building in the sims and love seeing all the unique building styles people create!

Hello @Simple_Simmer12 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers as you read the forum threads and post about about what is happening in your game. Building is a very special part of simming! It is a very enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great seeing all the creative creations that simmers build!
  • ShinzShinz Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, my name is Shinz and I love playing Sims 3 and 4. I'm only just starting out with the Legacy challenge! However, just wondering if my email address on my profile is private or public? And if it's public, how do I make it private? Thanks.
    Shinz wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Shinz and I love playing Sims 3 and 4. I'm only just starting out with the Legacy challenge! However, just wondering if my email address on my profile is private or public? And if it's public, how do I make it private? Thanks.

Hello @Shinz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 3 and 4. Simming is fun! I hope your legacy challenge goes very well!
    Your email address of your profile is private. You are the only one that can see it.
  • Demicompton1Demicompton1 Posts: 22 Member
    My name is demi I love playing the sims 4 my normal game play is laid back but I'm currently trying out the Extrene Rags to Riches Challenge. I'm looking to make friends with fellosmw simmers
    My name is demi I love playing the sims 4 my normal game play is laid back but I'm currently trying out the Extrene Rags to Riches Challenge. I'm looking to make friends with fellosmw simmers

Hello @Demicompton1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are doing that challenge. I hope that it goes well!
    I hope your enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads about your sims and what is happing in your games.
  • SIMileyFaceSIMileyFace Posts: 49 Member
    Hello my name is SIMileyFace! I started playing the Sims 1 in 2004 right before the Sims 2 came out. I then became HUGELY obsessed with the Sims 2 and remember doing legacies and challenges and posting the stories on the sims 2 website. I didn't really get into the sims 3, and I'm a bit late to the Sims 4 game...I've owned it for a while but have only played it on and off until the past month when my sims obsession has returned :)
    I'm hoping to make some sims friends on here and my sims youtube I started, because I remember how fun it was on the sims 2 webstie to chat to other people and read about their challenges and gameplay, so I hope I can have the same here :)
  • VeenonVeenon Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi hi I’m Vince aka Veenon .. I’m a veteran simmer, I’ve been playing ever since Sims 1, Honestly this game has been a staple in my life. Ea Thank You 😊
  • LegoMasterALegoMasterA Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm only new to the forums, not The Sims. I've been playing a long time and I still enjoy playing it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top