Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 - South Park

Comments

• SLCCSLCC Posts: 10 New Member
    These are really creative.
  • poptartcandy20poptartcandy20 Posts: 3 New Member
    Could you upload these please? I'm begging you. These are so good and I can see the time you spent on them! Wanna play these sims so bad😁😂
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Could you upload these please? I'm begging you. These are so good and I can see the time you spent on them! Wanna play these sims so bad😁😂

gimme me your e-mail on a PM.
    Hey not sure how to p.m? But my Email is poptartcandy12@gmail.com
    Hey not sure how to p.m? But my Email is poptartcandy12@gmail.com

oh sorry i mistaken you with the guy who wanted the sims that look like real life celebreties on the other topic haha, the south park stuff i guess i can post here.
    edited April 2023
    edited

Post edited by gustavowizard on
    Thanks a lot! If you make new content could you maybe upload that too? Also was wondering if you could make adult versions of these sims for when they age up? :-) when you're done with all the other stuff of course. I feel like I'm asking a lot haha
    Thanks a lot! If you make new content could you maybe upload that too? Also was wondering if you could make adult versions of these sims for when they age up? :-) when you're done with all the other stuff of course. I feel like I'm asking a lot haha

im glad you like it.
  • missmeepmissmeep Posts: 1 New Member
    Are these available for download?
    missmeep wrote: »
    Are these available for download?

if you look 2 posts above yours you will see the downloads..
  • BoredCheeseBoredCheese Posts: 2 New Member
    I honestly love this a loooot! If you make some more content for this, do you think you could upload it here? I would love to have more of your content in my game <3
  • FucyouCartmanFucyouCartman Posts: 1 New Member
    Man, that's amazing! I create the other kids about South Park, and the city in NewCrest.
    I make Crait, Tweek, Clyde, Butters, Wendy, Bebe, Ike and the Stan's Sister Shelly.

Can I download your mods and using for my sims life blog on instagram? I will put your name and thanks for the mods
  • SpikepeachSpikepeach Posts: 1 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > if you look 2 posts above yours you will see the downloads..

Am i posting it in the wrong way ?
    Hello, so, i really like your south park cc, like, for real i got so happy when i saw it and i wanted to tell you this is fantastic. Really.
    But, i had some issues. I downloaded the cc from all the main four, but some things didn't work in my game, idk if the problem is on the cc you made(probably not) or it is because i don't have the mesh, like, from a pack of the game or other creator's cc. If it is, and if it don't bother you could you tell me wich ones i need for the items work on the game.
    Anyway, i just wanted to tell you this, sorry i really don't use this forum. And, again, i really like what you've created, you're reaaly god!
  • Knux03Knux03 Posts: 18 Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Mysterion is ready to Action!
    >
    > [img][/img](Image)
    > 11-06-19_9-31-51 PM by , no Flickr
    >
    > [img][/img]11-06-19_9-39-37 PM by , no Flickr
    >
    > The second picture is with a eye facepaint, white eyes like on batman cartoons ;)

soooo cool!
  • IrithIrith Posts: 1 New Member
    OMG! They Are all awesome! I love them all! <3 Could you please share your all Sout Park mods, please? (links don't works for me)
  • brendasimonabrendasimona Posts: 1 New Member
    OMG PLEASE can you share them again? the links don't work anymore
  • EuronymousEuronymous Posts: 1 New Member
    BHSBSH the links dont work anymore
    oh snap i delete those files i think by acident, can someone that download it re-upload on mediafire or fileshare and post the links here again plz?
  • koukoukoukou Posts: 1 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > oh snap i delete those files i think by acident, can someone that download it re-upload on mediafire or fileshare and post the links here again plz?

I whish so much someone reupload these. I created an account just to say this :D Great Job op, it looks awesome, and great idea you had adding extra costumes like Coons or Mysterio!!
  • dryzoneaudryzoneau Posts: 48 Member
    Awesome man! Will download later. Keep it up, can't wait to see what else you come up with. :)
  • cartmanbruhcartmanbruh Posts: 3 New Member
    Has anyone managed to find these files? I had them but my computer crashed and I lost them :( Im super bummed. If anyone can let me know it would be so greatly appreciated.
  • OutlawWomanOutlawWoman Posts: 156 Member
    Excellent work. These are kids that might be worth keeping alive. lol Anyone else have the "Kyle's Mom" song in your head now though?
    Has anyone managed to find these files? I had them but my computer crashed and I lost them :( Im super bummed. If anyone can let me know it would be so greatly appreciated.

if you still want these let me know, i upload for you :)

• BabajagaBabajaga Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you upload this again? The links don't work anymore. It would be a shame if I can't use this. It looks way too good for that
  • cartmanbruhcartmanbruh Posts: 3 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > if you still want these let me know, i upload for you :)

Yes, could you! I have tried so hard to find them. I lost them when my computer crashed and would love to have them to continue my story! Thank you! Let me know if you need my email!!!! Or would like me to PayPal you or something!!