Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we'll get proper PlantSims on Eco Lifestyle EP?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    No, I think we won't be getting any new occults with this EP theme.
    Unfortunately, I don’t think they will included here. :neutral:
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Nope. Not gonna happen, with the lack of occults already, I don't see this happening. It's saddening to see what The Sims has become, it used to be one of my top favorite games, it's slowly sinking to the bottom this way.
  • Options
    ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    I don't think so. Idon't play occults really so it doens't matter to me, though I do like plant sims better than other occults. I hope they are there forthose that want them, but I don't think they will be.

i dont think we will either... i play spell casters and vampires in some plays... but they are also the only ones... well maybe mermaids though i havent yet... but i am not a fan of the aliens or the plant sims... so i dont really care for them... but i guess it could be nice if they were for the occult players... the images created on the OP are nice...

I would personally rather have faries as an occult i would actually love to play ...
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    I absolutely love the ideas in the original post. Sadly I don't think they'll ever cater for us supernatural players. I don't even think they'll consider making it a new branch of the sims, like a spin-off or something. We've got the short end of the stick because I don't even think the developers are supernatural fans and that reflects in their product. (Opinion)
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    Plant Sims would fit really well in this pack, I think; however, if there were any new occults in this pack, they would have likely been announced in the trailer.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member

Maybe in the Farming EP with the vegetables...
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    We have the manner of becoming Plant-Sims and the rigs and a few basic ideas. Lots of people want them to be expanded on into proper lifestates, but EA clearly hasn't given the go-ahead. The Devs had a very tight budget and they were given away in an event.

A Farming pack would be the perfect time to give them some upgrades, but it's also a time when people anticipate Horses which need much more work.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Plantsims would of been shown in the trailer everytime people act if the trailer is not showing everything its quickly proven it is and sometimes stuff that is not even there.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    My first thought was that fairies or plant sims would make an appearance in this pack and I would absolutely love if they did but I just don't think it's going to happen.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Yes, I think PlantSims will be in this EP.
    @ChadSims2 to your knowledge, I've psoted this discussion before any trailer or pack descriptions came out.
  • Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I could well be wrong, but sadly, I don't think we will. I would be very happy to be wrong, though :smiley:
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    Would've loved to see them, but they weren't seen in the trailer nor were there any hints to them :/
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited May 2020
    Gurus have already confirmed in twitter that there won't be any occults/life states in this expansion. Unfortunatelly imo.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Probably a lame costume.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    telmarina wrote: »
    Gurus have already confirmed in twitter that there won't be any occults/life states in this expansion. Unfortunatelly imo.

• Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Yes, I think PlantSims will be in this EP.
    telmarina wrote: »

after the trailer/descritpion I was kidna expecting this, tbh :(
  • Options
    Maybe we'll get lucky and extra interactions will be added to the PlantSim with this pack like when Seasons came out.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Loanet wrote: »
    Maybe we'll get lucky and extra interactions will be added to the PlantSim with this pack like when Seasons came out.

I don't think.
    I'm sure the spellcasters won't be updated, no spell will remove the pollution.

Maxis never update the occults.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    There's a very off chance that they MIGHT be planning to surprise us with enhanced plantsims, but it's very unlikely. It's more likely that we'll just have the clean-up stuff and sims hugging grubs...and people making/downloading Captain Planet and the Planeteers so they can mess with Mati for having the power of Heart while everyone else has the good elements...You know, the kind of stuff that people who want their sim world to be mostly normal won't complain too much about...Only, they've already started complaining about that wall-o-meat, because they have no sense of humor and no love for anything even slightly weird...killjoys....
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    While I would be ecstatic if tbey improved this life state (and I so wish they would) I just dont see it happening. People were livid when they updated photography in the Moschino pack (even though a lot of the update was also in the base game patch) so I dont think they will fix or improve a former feature inside a new pack again.
  • Options
    You can grow plants, so why not grow meat? Honestly, would they prefer to run a butcher's shop with cows going in one side and meat out the other?
  • Options
    EvangelineEvangeline Posts: 59 Member
    edited May 2020
    Unfortunately I think there was a tweet by one of the SimGurus confirming that no new occults will be included in Eco Lifestyle, including PlantSims.
    https://twitter.com/SimGuruFrost/status/1258849410223607809?s=20
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    No, but I do wan't them.
    highly doubt it, but i wish. i would actually be excited for the pack then lol. such a shame what this game did with plantsims. :/
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!