Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Congrats to @.sadie_lalala on your Maxis Fav!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    We are building such a friendly, supportive, creative community here together! I've said to a few of you recently that this has quickly become my new happy place :D I love this game and sharing inspiration with new and long time friends so thanks once again to each of you participating in these weekend challenges! πŸ’œAfter the judges deliberations I'm happy to announce that @Patri with Townie Style and @Lucewithlove with Bella Organica are Week 5's winners yaaay! πŸŽ‰βœ¨πŸŽŠ They'll each receive a Sims 4 game pack of their choice! Congratulations you two!

P.S ~ So glad you tried the click links and got them to work @CatharinaSophia !
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Congrats @Lucewithlove and @Patri!
  • LucewithloveLucewithlove Posts: 14 New Member
    Omg thank you so much πŸ˜πŸ’œ All the entries were so amazing, I honestly thought mine didn’t stand a chance πŸ™Š And congratulations to @patri as well! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    edited May 2020
    YAY! Huge congratulations @Lucewithlove and @Patri <3 Wonderful entries & very deserving wins - enjoy your new packs! Well done everyone who entered too, had real fun reading your stories & browsing your wonderful Simmies! B)
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Congratulations girls!! @Patri and @Lucewithlove ❀️❀️❀️❀️ it is so fun and challenging participating with so many creative and awesome people! I'm happy to be envolved and get to know amazing simmers! Bit emotional today hahaha πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
    Congratulations!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    Thank you so much to all! I'm glad you liked it 🀩🀩
    And congratulations @Lucewithlove ! 😊
    Congratulations girls!! @Patri and @Lucewithlove ❀️❀️❀️❀️ it is so fun and challenging participating with so many creative and awesome people! I'm happy to be envolved and get to know amazing simmers! Bit emotional today hahaha πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

You all challenge me too as I want to create themes that will continue inspiring you! My emotions have been so up and down lately but I think it's very normal in our current state of the world. Life is certainly not the same as it was and regular activities like graduations, birthdays, end of school year activities, weddings etc are non existent now. This is bound to get us emotional but we'll get though this sticking together as best we can! Sending hugs and love to you Dea πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Congratulations @Patri and @Lucewithlove! Enjoy your new packs!
    SIXTH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:

This weekend I felt it only right to celebrate the one person that brings us so much love & light. The lady that started it all. The woman who picks us up when we fall. A doll of a gal that's always been your confidante, your best pal πŸ’œ This is for all the moms out there who have loved us beyond compare. Who is that woman for you? The one you call "mom" who has your back through and through. Your household can be one mom or a combination of different moms, children and family members. You can make your own mom & family but you are not limited to that. Maybe you want to represent anyone with the honor of being called mom? Maybe your sim is pregnant and is dreaming of the mom she wants to become? Maybe your creation represents a list of all the best qualities we'd respectfully insist a great mom should have? Maybe you want to make a Mother's Day gift for all the moms in our sims family gallery? Think of mom and Mother's Day this Sunday with an open heart then get into CAS and give this your best start!

Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery πŸ’œ

Deadline ~ Monday 5/11 11:00 PM MST

Rules:
    1. Your description should include whatever theme you can dream up with the main focus on mom(s) and Mother's Day.
    2. Design every outfit category for every sim.
    3. At least one sim in the household needs to represent "mom".
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. Only Maxis poses.
    6. Reuploaded/Copied creations will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Tip, try to coordinate clothing colors in the everyday style for all sims in the household. I personally find this makes the sims in the gallery upload image look more connected ;) Coordinating can be complimentary or contrasting colors & patterns.

Feel free to post pictures, screenshots (limit 3) here and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Stay safe at home and happy creating always lovelies! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Oooh this is such a great topic 😍 I can’t wait to create my sim, already have an idea in mind πŸ™Š
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    edited May 2020
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Check out this household in The Sims 4 Gallery! - Generations of Mothers are celebrating Mother's Day today. From one end of the world to the other, across borders & nationalities, we salute you & thank you for your unconditional love & support. The Generations household is my entry to the #GLovelyQCC challenge this weekend, are strong & proud women, raising strong & proud women. Hope you enjoy playing them in your game. #NoCC #MB #Grandmother #Mother #Daughter #Family #Generations #Love
    https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/93D40F4992A711EA84F5CACF082CCAF1?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=MenaBuchner&max=50&maxis=false
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited May 2020
    You can find my entry here. As usual I didn't have enough characters in the gallery, so I'll post some more on Tumblr (I'll edit some pictures as well). This time I also had too few characters for the title, please read it as Mother's day at the Andersons.
    Since I've never been too close with my own mom (we are like day and night), I wanted to show how you don't need to be biologically related to someone to see/treat them as your mom. That being said, you might want to take a closer look at one of Eli's outfits *wink, wink*.

Edit:
    More info is on Tumblr now.
    Post edited by CatharinaSophia on
  • tink247tink247 Posts: 3 New Member
    Here is my entry for this Mother's day Challenge, in honour of my own mom <3

Linda Shirley, is the strongest mom that you will know. With 4 immunocompromising disorders, this world-wide pandemic has been difficult for her. By some strange twist of fate, Linda Shirley finds herself in Brindleton Bay with all her fur-babies, as a young adult again. She has a new chance at life without the fear of her illnesses. She is able to finally follow her dream of being a Veteranarian and caring for all her favourite pets. Join her as she lives her life to the fullest. #GLovelysQCC

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A304971B930611EA873BCACF082CCAF1?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Tink9247&max=50&maxis=false
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    edited May 2020
    Here is my entry. My grandmother is my whole world, and although she's 90 now and suffers from dementia, I still love her with all my heart. I don't think I did her justice with my sim, but I did my best. The sim is called β™₯Love You, Grandmaβ™₯

00.jpg
  • CJSimmieCJSimmie Posts: 310 Member
    Mother, Mommy, Mum is more than just a title. It comes with the responsibility of juggling own their lives while simultaneously wearing multiple hats that impact of children. A mother is your first teacher, a doctor when you are ill, your fierce protector and rule enforcer and personal chef that opens your taste buds to life. Happy Mother’s Day to everyone strong enough to assume this loving role in someone's life.
    L6V2uQv.jpg
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D816B1D4930711EA8F4FCACF082CCAF1?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cjsimmie&max=50&maxis=false
    Antonia and Thomas can’t have biological children, as Antonia is transgender. However, she is family oriented, and longs to be a great mother to a child one day ! πŸ’œ Add Adrienne, Antonias younger sister, into the equation, who got pregnant on accident, dropped out of university and, since she had nowhere else to go, the couple took her in. After little Lexie was born, all three have found themselves taking care of the little girl, although Antonia, who has longed for a child for years, naturally assumes the role of a primary caregiver to Lexie. While they are all on good terms, one can’t help but wonder if Antonia is not at least a little jealous of her sister, who got something Antonia has been wishing for for years without even asking for it. After all, it would be completely natural! But Antonia seems to be too busy fulfilling her dream of motherhood by taking care of Lexie to be bothered by this.

I hope you like my entry, I wanted to have a look at an aspect of motherhood that’s a little different and celebrate the different ways a woman can become a mother πŸ’œ

I can’t seem to be able to post a link here today, but you can find my entry on my gallery profile: Lucewithlove13 and on my Twitter (Lucewithlove) πŸ’œ
    You can find my entry here.

I didn't create either of these sims through CAS- I've been playing with both of them since they were born, and I knew that I wanted them to be my entry because I've never been more attached to sims than in this save. I started playing with Moon's mother, Ellie, when she was a teenager to test out Realm of Magic, and never went back. These two sims are very special to me, and I'm glad I could share them for this contest round. :)
    funny-gifs20.gif

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sad I missed this one. But hopefully, I'll be able to make the next one!!

Good luck on the mother's day entries!

***Kisses***
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Sad I missed this one. But hopefully, I'll be able to make the next one!!

Good luck on the mother's day entries!

***Kisses***

Hey I believe this is until today so you still have time to post! I didnt post mine yet!
    Yes, yes there's still time left to get our Mother's Day entries in @pammiechick ;) Thanks for helping out too @DeaSimmer0 and I was wondering where your entry was .. I thought I'd be chasing you down today lol πŸ˜‚ I've seen so many wonderful Mother's Day tributes in this challenge so thanks again for your thoughtful creativity and support this week @CatharinaSophia @Lucewithlove @nerdfashion @CJSimmie @Amuni50 @tink247 @MenaBuchner and @Flash5 πŸ’œ

@CJSimmie I love your photo composition you shared here, so cool!

Keep staying safe and as always have fun simming as often as you can!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

I just uploaded my creation to the gallery. I have decided to pay tribute to Mother Nature. The Great Mother of all. It will be that the pack that will come soon inspired me πŸ˜‹
    Name: "Mother Nature"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa
    http:/https://ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0D3CBC3393CA11EA8F667ED018DCA8E8?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false/

😊
    Thank you so much for nominating me @GLovely1 ! πŸ’—πŸ˜š ( I didn't even know this existed πŸ˜…)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top