Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    edited March 6
    Deleted
    Post edited by jj_____ on
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Yep! Just today, actually.

Have you ever catered for a party?
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Nope!

Have you ever had coffee after 9:00 pm?
    Sadly yes I do it way too much, haha.

Have you ever thrown away a very important item and not realized it until a while later?
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Yep! I was going through a phase after one of my moves where I wanted to get rid ot everything that reminded me of the last two years. I threw away a yearbook that was very valuable to me.

Have you ever made snow angels?
    edited March 6
    Deleted
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Bad Arkane wrote: »
    Negative.

Have you ever been tasked to train a new employee, because you have been at the job a long time?

Yes, but it wasn't because I was there so long, it was because the place had a revolving door on help (for real reasons: the bosses were married and often contradicted each other and made it a dumpsterfire to work there) and unlike most people who simply threw down their stuff and walked out, I gave several weeks' notice I was leaving...and in the meantime went through training 3 potential replacements, none of whom lasted til I left! The bosses told me there was always an open door for me, and I thanked them, keeping to myself that the door might open in their direction, but it was locked from mine! >:) That job was a test of my ability to keep my mouth shut under duress while wanting to do truly hideous things one of my employers. Had it just been the other one, it would have been a cool shop.
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Yes: cooked for catering jobs when I worked for a restaurant (see above) and also catered the birthday party of my now-spouse. I made an enormous stockpot of really lush New England Clam Chowder, some flaky and gorgeous chicken pot pies with leaf cutouts in the crust, a dark chocolate cake with ganache filling and piped dark chocolate roses with gold, homemade apple pie, and about half a dozen other things that were the favorites of the birthday person. Was cooking for 2 days prior: all of it from scratch, the ganache, the frosting, the cake, the piecrusts, everything. And it was just about the best meal I ever made. Put my whole heart into it. We still remember it as sort of the unofficial start to our relationship because we were laughing just a little too long, standing just a little too close... B) , even though we didn't have our first "date" til 2 months later. I bought floor seats to the Celtics at Boston, and we went as friends...and came back as...more <3.

For anyone here who is married or involved, how did you become "more than friends" with your SO?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I have!

Have you ever eaten a coconut that had fallen directly from a coconut tree?
    Bad Arkane wrote: »
    Negative.

Have you ever been tasked to train a new employee, because you have been at the job a long time?

Yes, but it wasn't because I was there so long, it was because the place had a revolving door on help (for real reasons: the bosses were married and often contradicted each other and made it a dumpsterfire to work there) and unlike most people who simply threw down their stuff and walked out, I gave several weeks' notice I was leaving...and in the meantime went through training 3 potential replacements, none of whom lasted til I left! The bosses told me there was always an open door for me, and I thanked them, keeping to myself that the door might open in their direction, but it was locked from mine! >:) That job was a test of my ability to keep my mouth shut under duress while wanting to do truly hideous things one of my employers. Had it just been the other one, it would have been a cool shop.
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Yes: cooked for catering jobs when I worked for a restaurant (see above) and also catered the birthday party of my now-spouse. I made an enormous stockpot of really lush New England Clam Chowder, some flaky and gorgeous chicken pot pies with leaf cutouts in the crust, a dark chocolate cake with ganache filling and piped dark chocolate roses with gold, homemade apple pie, and about half a dozen other things that were the favorites of the birthday person. Was cooking for 2 days prior: all of it from scratch, the ganache, the frosting, the cake, the piecrusts, everything. And it was just about the best meal I ever made. Put my whole heart into it. We still remember it as sort of the unofficial start to our relationship because we were laughing just a little too long, standing just a little too close... B) , even though we didn't have our first "date" til 2 months later. I bought floor seats to the Celtics at Boston, and we went as friends...and came back as...more <3.

For anyone here who is married or involved, how did you become "more than friends" with your SO?

I became more than friends with the love of my life after we had been friends for over three years, he had always been leaving hints that he felt something more for me, but it took me far too long to notice it. After I did, I didn't really ask about it right away, but one day he himself told me how he really felt about me and gave me the option to say no if I didn't feel it back. It took a little longer, but I eventually realized I felt that same way about him.
    I have!

Have you ever eaten a coconut that had fallen directly from a coconut tree?

I haven't!

Have you ever been to Magic Kingdom?
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Many times!

Have you ever frozen a piece of silverware by mistake?
    How do you even accidentally put a fork in the freezer?

no, never have. Frozen glassware on purpose plenty of times, including Sundae dishes, but never silverware.

@xLunaSimsx Awwww! That is so sweet! So glad I asked....good things are worth waiting for. <3

Have you ever just taken a vacation from life by playing a totally self-indulgent Sims game where everything is just YOUR way in that save. Cheats, getarounds, everything just for having it your way? Like Leonard Nimoy's video version of The Lazy Song?

https://youtu.be/dULOjT9GYdQ

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @xLunaSimsx Awwww! That is so sweet! So glad I asked....good things are worth waiting for. <3

Thank you!! <3 I definitely agree... looking back, I wouldn't change anything.

And YES indeed I have!! Haha.

Have you ever accidentally killed all your sims with fire?
    MPy9H9S.gif
    edited May 2020
    Yes. That is me every time I play sims.
    Edit: this was me answering Nush's cathartic sims question. NOT Luna's question 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Have you ever played the bag pipes?
    Post edited by Coffeecrumblecake on
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Nope.

Have you ever called into a radio station to request a song?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Yes indeed and it worked!

Have you ever released an album?
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Nope.

Have you ever visited a Dojo?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Was a member, does that count?

hye used pressure points?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I have not.

Have you ever been sneak hugged?

ybl9oIl.gif
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Addison_Addison_ Posts: 128 Member
    Nope 😭🤚

Have you ever been in a relationship?
    source.gif
    Yes, and am in one now.

HYE seen the aurora borealis?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Yes, many times.

HYE visited another continent?
  • muzemuze Posts: 108 Member
    Yup, Asia.

Have you ever grown plants?
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Hundreds, probably thousands.

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
    edited March 6
    Deleted
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Yes!!!!

HYE helped an abused child?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file