Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Basic Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    I know this is gonna be rich coming from me, but... maybe it’s because nothing interesting came up in the search anywho?
    (because it didn’t. because I’m town. (:)

i believe you, coffee <3

Aw thank you :)
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I know this is gonna be rich coming from me, but... maybe it’s because nothing interesting came up in the search anywho?

He might have searched Luna or City
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

He might have searched Luna or City

that's also a good point. I hope to the heavens he searched me. I'm so READY to be cleared so y'all can see I'm not lying.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    maybe im just impatient. im just frustrated LOL.

Don't worry. If I'm not feeling ansty, and I'm probably the one having been investigated, you shouldn't be either. We're both townies with nothing to hide. Although, I will say I am really not appreciating Kelvin's silent attitude rn :p
    maybe im just impatient. im just frustrated LOL.

Don't worry. If I'm not feeling ansty, and I'm probably the one having been investigated, you shouldn't be either. We're both townies with nothing to hide. Although, I will say I am really not appreciating Kelvin's silent attitude rn :p

Exactly! I don’t understand why we can’t just hear what he found out in even just 1 sentence :(
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    This is a lot slower day then normal
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I really can't remember what Rob said yesterday. I need to catch up again.

And to those who were so eager waiting me to come online to say something, I am sorry. I needed my sleep.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »

And to those who were so eager waiting me to come online to say something, I am sorry. I needed my sleep.

Gahhh it’s okay I’m sorry 🥺🥺 I’m impatient LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    That's a lot of sleep, Choco.

Happy Mother's Day.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member

I didn’t say much yesterday tbh, I was filming a video then next think I know I got all achey and needed to sleep, I’ll be more active today :)

3iv0MGa.png
    Happy Mother’s Day, guys 💗
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    Happy Mothers day too all the mothers! I hope you're all keeping safe and well.

3iv0MGa.png
    I know this probably means almost nothing to me or anyone really but the fact that these two comments were posted with a 1-minute time interval in-between is somewhat concerning to me.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Reading back right now.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Vote DeKay

Usually it takes time for someone to catch up (for me it may take up to hours depending on how fast the whole game moves forward) for me to digest all stuff that happened while I was away, not to mention placing a vote, even that vote is easily casted upon a investigative role announcing their results on a confirmed mafia.

A possible explanation is Dekay told City that she was caught in scum chat and wanted her to follow the wagon as she return, which she did, without reading through pages of stuff. Hence explaining the 1-minute posting interval between those quotes.

Again, strictly conspiracy stuff; it's more of a wild assumption of my own that I'd thought to share. There's definitely no rule on how frequently one may post in a game of mafia (even if there was one it surely doesn't apply to this setup).
    ._.
    @ThatPlumbobRob I would like to learn what you think of City so far?

What end of a town-scum spectrum would you place her and why?

Thanks!
    ._.
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    @ThatPlumbobRob I would like to learn what you think of City so far?

What end of a town-scum spectrum would you place her and why?

Thanks!

The real question is, who did you investigate last night and what results did you get from them?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    The real question is, who did you investigate last night and what results did you get from them?

I investigated Keyen. And he's dead.
    ._.
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

Why not Coffee?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Br. Uh.
    I think literally anyone /besides/ Keyen should’ve been investigated. Did you have a reason you were suspicious of him? That’s a genuine question btw @Kelvin
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Ok I have a wild conspiracy of my own. I was right about Kelvin being scum, he outed his buddy to get on our good side and pose as scum, then he is stepping on thin ice now by trying to keep it up. It’s wild tho so don’t attack me now ok? 🤣
    I think we should talk more to find scum. I'm sorry that I investigated Keyen last night. Really should have trusted him.
    ._.
    I think we should talk more to find scum. I'm sorry that I investigated Keyen last night. Really should have trusted him.

I get it tho. I found him scummy too. But lol 🤦‍♀️
    Ok I have a wild conspiracy of my own. I was right about Kelvin being scum, he outed his buddy to get on our good side and pose as scum, then he is stepping on thin ice now by trying to keep it up. It’s wild tho so don’t attack me now ok? 🤣

See the only thing is no one else has claimed cop, otherwise that’s kind of a cool theory 👀😂
    MPy9H9S.gif

See the only thing is no one else has claimed cop, otherwise that’s kind of a cool theory 👀😂

Yeah ik that’s a shame. 😂
    Hey Rob what do you think about everything?
    I think literally anyone /besides/ Keyen should’ve been investigated. Did you have a reason you were suspicious of him? That’s a genuine question btw @Kelvin

I read through a number of pages from page 43 to page 55 and seeing how Keyen's attitude changed overtime and then over-trusting whatever I had to say makes me somewhat uneasy. If I were to investigate Coffee I would have done that to Luna as well, as those two were very keen to sacrifice themselves to prove their innocence. And I just don't see them as buddies. Plus as I have explained in my comments from the previous day, there is no way Coffee is working secretly with Dekay, with all the racket and disagreement so early on, it just didn't make sense to me. Instead, I looked at Keyen who had been really suspicious of Coffee - again, I am sorry.

I completely understand this suspicion of yours on me. As you have said previously there is no way for others to confirm my claim. But if I were scum, it wasn't even necessary for me to vote Dekay yesterday because there was no need and my risky move of fake-claiming cop and then initiating a wagon on Dekay will automatically be regarded as one of the worst tactic moves a mafia player could have ever chosen.

I'm still waiting for @ThatPlumbobRob to answer my question regarding City.
    ._.