Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would make you enjoy Eco Lifestyle?

Comments

• HannaEBHannaEB Posts: 37 Member
    I would like both urban and rural neighborhoods. And chickens. Urban backyard chickens.
  • secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    I love the idea of this pack! It's got the off the grid aspects, expanded gardening and crafting, without the negative bits of the farming pack idea. Yay!
  • LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    I need a plant sim update and would like some negativity in the game. Something dangerous. Hopefully the climate change will be a threat. I miss the danger and unexpected twists from sims 2
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    A new woohoo location :wink:

Maybe in a tree house or something...I would love to see tree houses again!
    giphy.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member

Eco-woohoo 😅
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

Eco-woohoo 😅

Ecologically grown woo-hoo bush. :smiley:
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The only thing that can truly redeem this pack in my eyes are wearwolves or zombies. 😓
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    We could totally get horses with this pack. They'd be a great eco alternative to driving a car.

Also, considering that heavy metal music is being added to the knitting pack, anything is possible!

There’s an island in a Michigan called Mackinac Island where the only vehicles on the island are emergency vehicles, and everyone gets around by bike or horse carriage (or riding) Or walking.

Or unless you're VP Pence and you think the rules don't apply to you and you being your whole motorcade. 🙄
  • MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    I'd keep it grungy since I've always wanted a part of San Myshuno to be dilapidated. 😝
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• bsasinbsasin Posts: 33 Member
    edited May 2020
    Better quality.
    Post edited by bsasin on
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    A game pack price tag, a farmers market, something that would make me want to keep ridding one world of smog.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Satell8iteSatell8ite Posts: 36 Member
    If its centered around nature then I'd expect fairies and gnomes to pop up.

Also having natural disasters appear if the whole neighborhood doesn't look after the environment.
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    A game pack price tag, a farmers market, something that would make me want to keep ridding one world of smog.

it is not just in that one world... there is a toddle so you can turn it on and off for save games, and it will be in every world except the two vacation worlds, and strangerville...
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    A new co-housing system, a marketplace to trade and buy fresh products/new inventions, pollution having an impact on other worlds and a new occult state
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 455 Member
    Well a number of things:

-Cars.
    There would be a variety of them and you could buy them new or old. The old one would be cheaper but might have problems and may not be eco friendly. Any car can be upgraded to be eco friendly however, and the old cars you can fix up to be as new which saves a lot of money but costs a lot of work. There would be some light customisation too like spoilers, bumpers, wheels and such. Not many options in that but maybe three or so.
    Car woohoo would also be added.

-More traits, and traits getting a revamp in a free update.
    No amount of expansions will matter if sims keep acting the same no matter what traits they have. I'd give sims 5 traits again and would include a lot of new traits, some through the free update and others through the expansion. I'm not buying any new sims 4 stuff untill sims themselves are no longer boring.

-Inventing work bench and career returning.
    Improved from the sims 3 version, sims could find require not only scrap, but also specific items to make inventions. And various traits could enable a unique invention to be made that can only be made by sims that have that trait.
    Like a couch potato could create the ultimate lazy chair and a daredevil could build a rocket bike or some other dangerous thing.

-Have actual poverty, let sims start as hobo's.
    This means getting rid of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 phones being build into sims. Let them actually buy phones instead. It kills the entire challenge when you let a sim start with nothing and work their way up when they keep pulling out an expensive phone with all functions to entertain themselves with.
    Also people who are always on their phones are annoying as hell, I don't want that in the sims too.

-Troll supernatural sim.
    Pollution and other garbage and such could cause a sim to turn into a troll under extreme circumstances, or maybe a swamp monster or other creature that would enjoy the filth and spreads it around. Could be a bit of a scavenger, maybe they can eat garbage and are hurt by clean water, soap and such. Maybe some way of washing them could turn them back to normal.
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Honestly when I thought the worms were chickens I was so excited, I was crushed when I realised the truth. So pretty much just chickens lol.
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Also I hope there’s more than one new trait and aspiration.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Also I hope there’s more than one new trait and aspiration.

One of the gurus confirmed that there is at least one of each. They didn't say specifically how many.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    MUST HAVE OPTIONS FOR CLEAN OR DIRTY MENU SETTINGS.

Better & more Off-the-Grid Appliances.

Sims can make all Furniture, Appliances, Electronics & Decor from old recycle garbages.

• goodcakebaker62goodcakebaker62 Posts: 35 Member
    A Doctor's office to deal with breathing pollution
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Getting it for $20.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I for one am not even remotely interested in cars, without an open world they seem pointless to me. Bicycles & broomsticks can get our sims around the neighborhood quickly, that's good enough for me (until we get horses).

As for what I would like, well I did initially balk at this pack, but now I'm kind of excited for it. I'm always up for a new neighborhood, that alone is usually a sell for me. I hope the pollution toggle can be set by neighborhoods, so we can decide what areas get grungy & which ones stay nice. I'm not holding my breath though, it probably is a blanket option.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Cars would be it could have both eco friendly and not eco friendly cars.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    edited May 2020
    The new rumor has got me hyped for Eco Lifestyle:

15 Lots
    Some of them are apartments in the world

An inventory off the grid filter
    Windows and doors off grid placement on walls

New weather acid rain

& the return of firefighters ( apparently in a free basegame update).

Source:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/SimsCommuniTea/status/1262322754998632454

If I'm going to believe anything from the rumors I would choose the 15 lots, and the off grid filter in inventory/build & buy mode. Firefighters seem too good to be true and windows and door placement without restrictions would be a dream; and this is on top of already knowing we are getting a free variation of ladders. If it is all true then yay for us!!!
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    A game pack price tag,

This part....
    WbUrFQm.png