Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Audrey: Besides my undeniable beauty and romantic allure? No. But I think it's certainly a magical help for my acting!

Favorite way to boost fun?
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Julie: Huh... Just being myself. Constantly... I guess, cosplaying? As a lady from the 50's is pretty fun... Other than that, my dog.

Weirdest outfit you've seen someone wear in public?

fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

Audrey: A homemade fan-shirt! Can you believe it? It had a picture of my face, from who knows where, superimposed into a heart. Please!

Favorite food?
  • mattiemayhemmattiemayhem Posts: 47 Member
    Veronica: Ever since I washed up on this island, I wanna say I miss the real nasty stuff like fast food and ice creams. But... I'm really digging fresh crabs and kalua pork plates.

My question: What was your biggest challenge?
    Luna: Mine is growing up in a place I didn't call home. I mean, you couldn't even call it that when it had like eight bedrooms and two living rooms and two olympic-sized pools anyway. But, my parents were always in some photo shoot or another, and it seemed kind of lonely sitting in that cold marble-floored mansion all by myself. Call it rich people problems, sure. All that changed though when my bro came along. Now, we have each other even though our lives are a crazy mess.

Do you like parties?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    Tadeo: No.

Leoni and Rhydia: Hell yeeaaah!

Norrell: I am the living personification of party.

What's the weirdest party you've ever been to?
  • EliGrangerSimmerEliGrangerSimmer Posts: 62 Member
    Amara: I haven't exactly been to a party but my family birthday parties were always weird as my mum would invite relatives I wouldn't even know!

Have you been/in/going to university
    I might look crazy but I am fangirling
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Elena: I graduated ten years ago with drama degree. What world do you live in?
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Raven: “I live in Windenburg.”

What’s something that makes you angry?
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Bodin: Rude sims. Why I can't arrest them? Have you seen this sim, female, adult, wears tank top?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Allestaire: well, I just transformed into a vampire and now I can use some powers that seem like magic. I don't know if they really are, or if there's another explanation. It's useful to be a vampire at Foxbury. No need to sleep or eat. And I finally got to drink deeply of that evil roommate who used to love interrupting my studying and leave her unconscious on the floor, so that's a win/win!

Have you ever had a roommate?

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Tabitha: "No. But I did share a room with my sister when I was very small."

Have you ever been "Dazed?" If so, what happened?
    Ikkanu: First time making kava, I made it too strong. Next morning I wake up very wet and found out I had been sleeping in the sea. Really scary, I might have drifted anywhere! Luckily it was just in my island shores but am very careful when I drink kava from now on.

What is you favourite weather?
    edited May 2020
    Ikkanu: First time making kava, I made it too strong. Next morning I wake up very wet and found out I had been sleeping in the sea! Really scary, I might have drifted anywhere! Luckily it was just in my island shores but am very careful when I drink kava from now on.

What is your favourite weather?

(WhatCobblers coming out of character: Sorry I'm not sure why this has posted twice!)
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: Heavy Thunderstorm

same question
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Luna: snow. lot's of it!

What is a hobby of yours?
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Ruth: I always loved painting. I remember that after my first husband passed away in 1894, I had to paint to survive until I met my second husband. I'm now dead, but I am still so proud of my daughters and the fact that they have survived both of the great wars and the depression. I will love them and their children and their children after that until time stops.

What world do you live in?
    Audrey: Del Sol Valley! Plenty of sun, heat, and fame-drooling tourists.

Favorite drink?
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Rayne: Plasma Jane. It seems every other drink just disappears as soon as it goes down my throat.

Does it worry you when you come across someone who has red-and-white checkerboard skin with question marks on them?
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: I... I don't have that problem (no cc on console).

Favorite ice cream flavor?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Leoni: Tutti frutti with candy sprinkles, raspberry sauce, chopped nuts, jelly beans, a little whip of cream and garnished with foam banana sweets.

Rhydia: Chocolate brownie ice cream with fudge sauce. (Drools dreamily).

Tadeo: I'm slightly lactose intolerant, but I quite like coconut.

Norrell: Same as Leoni but with chilli sauce instead of raspberry. I like it sweet and spicy!

What's your favourite restaurant?
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Arhun: "I don't do restaurants... I'm a vampire. But can we talk about robots instead?!"

Question: Do you have the knowledge on how to build robots?
  • EvangelineEvangeline Posts: 59 Member
    Robin: I don't, but my mother is a skilled inventor! She made our Servo.

Question: What's your go-to movie choice?
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Anadil: Oh, I don't really watch movies, but I must say watching the Cooking Show is the next best thing!

Same Question, What's your go-to movie choice?
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Rayne: Lost Dog's Journey Home. Even for a tough dhampir like me, this movie is just tugs on my heartstrings and makes me imagine if the dog was my little Ashley...

Got an unpopular opinion to share?