Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please update Plant Sims for Eco lifestyle please

Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
edited May 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
This is a perfect opportunity to bring back plant sims as proper occult’s, they fit the theme so well and so many people have been wanting this. Please The sims 4 teams give us back plant sims in this expansion. If not them, then hopefully fairies
t0j4i8.jpg
Post edited by Gecko420 on

Comments

• mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Yes, I want plant sims and fairies!
  • puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
    I don't think fairies would fit to well in this pack (I wan't them as well! I just don't think they fit the theme) but PlantSims would work perfectly.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    It would be nice if the Plantsims get a proper makeover as a CAS Lifestate with powers & weaknesses.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yes I do love plant Sims and this is the perfect pack for them to do more save the town save the world lol anyway yeah this seems like a grand opportunity for plant Sims to be more especially in CAS.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    I think its doubtful that they are going to add anything at this point because its release is next month.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Simplants are the only original The Sims occult, they should've been the first to have a whole GP to them. They deserve to be treated well.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    They really should. Im not expecting a huge update, but Id certainly like permanent state plantsims that I can create in CAS.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    They made a tweet telling them no new lifestates or occults....so :( don't think they will.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    Simplants are the only original The Sims occult, they should've been the first to have a whole GP to them. They deserve to be treated well.

@Karon along with Plantsims - my favorite, they should add Toadsims too
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @troshalom I was sad that there's wasn't a curse in Realm of Magic to turn people into toadsims, I hope we get a curse with Fairies.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I would love for Plant Sims to be updated and to last longer.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame