Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight May 8th - A week on The Sims Forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
It's Friday, Simmers, a Friday after an intense week!

A new Expansion Pack has been announced this week, which gave us a lot to talk about! Of course, I had to choose this Friday Highlight's image on topic :smiley: :

f2c9tr4wihhz.png
My Sims need those bookshelves in their lives

What interesting topics I have to recommend this week? Let me show you!:

And with this - Mai out! Enjoy the read, have fun around and be nice with each other. I'll be back with more next week!

As usual, any feedback around Friday Highlights is welcomed below.

Stay safe, and happy Simming! <3
-Mai

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    edited May 2020
    Thanks! Have a great weekend. 😊
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks @simgirl1010 ! :)
  • cougarnewzzcougarnewzz Posts: 2 New Member
    Love the sims, looking forward for Eco Living
  • GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    Thank you! The room in that screenshot looks so interesting.
  • OrThaylorOrThaylor Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hope you pull it out of the bag with Eco Living because right now I'm not so sure about it, we voted for it to be a stuff pack, now that tiny living is out you could've combined them into a game pack... also are you seriously recoloring beebox from seasons(slug worm thingy cage), reusing animations from my first pet(slug petting), ladders were in IL, cleaning up and the community vibe was in IL already(and it failed so why again), recolors of bikes form DU so, I just dont know what to think.
    Choose fun & love. <3
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    Awesome screenshot and “Cheers” for the highlight @EA_Mai <3
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Oh wow, I didn't expect to be mentioned :o Thanks a lot <3
  • cat_momcat_mom Posts: 36 Member
    Im taking a wait and see approach. I'm not excited about this but I can see some potential for game play, like voting, collecting trash and making it into something and selling it...umm yeah maybe...
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    I love the build objects in the screenshot!
    So excited for this pack 😍
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • moomoo Posts: 81 Member
    Aw thanks for mentioning my discussion☺️ That was a nice surprise, was so grateful for everyone's advice, I’ve been working on builds ever since!😅
    Gallery name is 2000_mollymoo💙
  • Christabelle73Christabelle73 Posts: 124 Member
    OrThaylor wrote: »
    Hope you pull it out of the bag with Eco Living because right now I'm not so sure about it, we voted for it to be a stuff pack, now that tiny living is out you could've combined them into a game pack... also are you seriously recoloring beebox from seasons(slug worm thingy cage), reusing animations from my first pet(slug petting), ladders were in IL, cleaning up and the community vibe was in IL already(and it failed so why again), recolors of bikes form DU so, I just dont know what to think.

Wrong discussion...So you don't like it, don't buy it. And what if they are recolors and reanimations, isn't that what most of the game is. Pay closer attention and you can see that the sims do unusual animations for the task they are doing. their always stirring or eating something even if that's not the task they are doing. But why is it a reanimation for them to pet the slug? If it's a new pet, then shouldn't they be allowed to pet it?? As for the ladders, do they slide down them in IL?? I don't play IL even though I have it because I'm a builder more than a player but I will gladly take any new expansion pack they want to hand out, because it gives me more build items.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited May 2020
    Thanks everyone, always happy to hear you enjoyed these discussion gatherings! :smiley:

For discussing the new Expansion Pack, please use the topics linked (or others specific for that) for it ;)