Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Trailer features

13...Next

Comments

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    HannaEB wrote: »
    Please let it be butterflies

@HannaEB I’m thinking it’s gonna be a variety of bugs, like the rodents from MFPS

At least it was added to the expansion and not a separate stuff pack lol
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    BrandyD83 wrote: »
    The green roof looks to be a grass top roof.
    Yep I love those. Buildings that have won environmental awards have those. Many big cities like New York have gardens on their roofs too. There is a whole foundation in New York to build gardens so kids have somewhere to play and people can breathe because of the pollution there.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Here’s a pretty thorough breakdown video from Roxxy Sims
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    BrandyD83 wrote: »
    The green roof looks to be a grass top roof.
    Yep I love those. Buildings that have won environmental awards have those. Many big cities like New York have gardens on their roofs too. There is a whole foundation in New York to build gardens so kids have somewhere to play and people can breathe because of the pollution there.

that would be really nice to have... i would maybe use that one one of the buildings in San Mynos... that would be funny to do...
  • LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »
    lunaoddity wrote: »
    ohh it would make more sense that it was a catapiller that can turn into a butterfly than the big fat worm he was having heart eyes for... i like that... yes i think that will be a build by item...

My first impression was, we're going to have chickens! :D

I thought it was a corn cob until I saw it move. Then I thought "oh, it's a worm." :D
    I don't know why the pack makes me think of the Worms Armageddon games I love to play.
    worms.png

Always made me giggle seeing worms carry sheep.

It's so funny that everyone seeing thing differently. :D I wonder what will it produced? Is it like silkworm?

I'm kinda interested with the candle making. It seems like it also melts after some time. Do you guys think that the Sims can make scented candles, where it can give certain buffs?

One of the gurus hinted at them being scented. Check simguru popcorn's Twitter
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    I'm kinda interested with the candle making. It seems like it also melts after some time. Do you guys think that the Sims can make scented candles, where it can give certain buffs?

One of the gurus hinted at them being scented. Check simguru popcorn's Twitter

that would be amazing ... i would love that... like with the baths lmao ...
  • GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    This image is from the SimsCommunity and not from the trailer.

What is the guy next to the bug house holding? It's small cute jar - one we haven't seen before, and he's using what looks like a scraper (to the left of the trash compactor).

I commented on another thread that it would be cool if we could collect beeswax and use it to make beeswax candles. The scraper makes me feel that could be it - but then, he's not next to a beebox, but the bug thing, and why hold a tiny jar?

One of the simguru's said the bug in the trailer is a sago grub, which is a worm that people eat in countries such as Thailand.
    That would be slightly disturbing only as the dude in the trailer is cuddling the bug. I hope they don't eat them alive, although I've actually tried eating dried grubs as near to me we have a bug farm where you can eat dried crickets etc. They say it's a super sustainable protein source. Now we've seen the wall of meat - I think anything is possible in this pack. I just hope that dude isn't going to cuddle the bug and then eat it!

Anyway - any ideas on what could come from a bug house that needs a scraper and could be put into a small jar??

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Anyway - any ideas on what could come from a bug house that needs a scraper and could be put into a small jar??

Maybe he was cleaning the bug hotel? Or actually collecting a bunch of bugs to cook for dinner? Anyway, I think Sulani residents will love this. I wonder if it will be possible to cook them or they will be eaten raw.
  • HanneeHannee Posts: 36 Member
    It sounds like there may be some interesting recipes added if edible bugs and a wall of meat is in this pack!