Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which is your favorite store set-old post.No longer need answers-

GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
My boyfriend got me a 50.00 gift card and I'm thinking about getting 40.00 worth of simpoints.And want to know everyone's opinion on these sets

**I no longer need responses**
Post edited by GraceyManor on

Which is your favorite store set-old post.No longer need answers- 10 votes

Midnight Hollow
70%
AnmirlaTheKrazy_KimSimFelicity1169k_reeser1InoPratamaIzzeh96Kamami01 7 votes
World of Wonder Carousel Collection
10%
WallSims4ever 1 vote
Mother Russia
0%
Prisim Art Studio
0%
Grandpa's Grove
10%
fionaloveserrano 1 vote
Homecoming
10%
BlueSpaarkle 1 vote
One with Nature
0%
Grim's Ghastly Manor
0%

Comments

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited April 2020
    How would I spend 5,000 points? hmmm...

Grandpa's Grove: 475 on the Daily Deal
    Prism Art Studio: 931 on DD
    World of Wonder Carousel Collection: 969 on DD
    Midnight Hollow standard: 2,426, or gold: 3,524

Midnight Hollow standard makes it a total of 4,801 points, so you could get one or two other individual items you wanted as well. If you want the content from MH Gold, skip either the art studio or the carousel, and have 70 or 32 points left over, respectively. The content from the gold version can't all be bought separately, so if you ever want anything besides the toy machine, get the gold version. There's no Complete Your Set on worlds, so the only way to get the rest of the gold content would be to buy the entire world all over again.

If you wanted to skip Midnight Hollow, you could almost get everything else: the total would be around 5,239 points, depending on how the store chooses to round off for CYS.

Grim's Ghastly Manor: 494 on DD
    Homecoming: ~705 (buy one item for 25 points, then the set should cost ~680 on the DD)
    Mother Russia: ~585 (buy one item for 25, then the set should cost ~560 on the DD)
    One with Nature: ~1,080 (buy one item for 25, then CYS for ~1,055)

Maybe you have some points left over, or maybe people with extra points lying around could gift you a few items to cover the difference. After all, it looks like it's your birthday.

If you want my opinion though (oh right, that's what this was for), I'd go with MH Gold plus Grandpa's Grove and then choose between the art studio and the carousel, depending on whether I was in the mood to build or just have my sims make stuff. The only other content that appeals to me on that list is Homecoming, and I could definitely do without it.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Thanks!
  • Kamami01Kamami01 Posts: 2 New Member
    Midnight Hollow
    Midnight Hollow is my favorite store set
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited May 2020
    Midnight Hollow
    I love them all so I could not choose for myself, but I did vote for Midnight Hollow only because its a world and that gives more places for my Sims to live. All the packs have hits or misses, it just depends on what you are into. For example, I love Midnight Hollow for new places for my Sims to do things and because its a world, but the lighting in it is not so good. You should look carefully at each pack and see if it has some things in it you might like. You don't want to get something and wish you had something else instead. :) Good luck and have fun with whatever you get.

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
    edited May 2020
    @TheKrazy_KimSim
    This is an old thread from a few months ago...I already got the sets I wanted, which ended up being all of them.
    So I no longer need votes.But thanks.
    Midnight Hollow

Oh ok, what did you get?

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
    @TheKrazy_KimSim
    all of them...I was gifted Midnight Hollow.And bought the others except the nature one.
    Midnight Hollow

@GraceyManor

Wow, very nice, congrats! I hope you enjoy and have fun playing with them. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *