Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited May 2020
    Darrel and Emilia finally made things official.
    XSwboTR.png

They were so happy being newly weds.
    JeOLGUC.png

Then a few days later this happened at the romance festival. :(
    bmyFQNb.png

The whole family is completely devastated.
    BmcyCJT.png

Minerva will be missed. I had grown quite attached to her as a character in my game.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited May 2020
    Marcos started a fire in the kitchen...the cat Ninja jumped towards the flaming counter, set himself on fire and Marcos had to put him out with a chillio spell.

Notice Ninja jumping in the background...
    05-08-20-11-47-32-PM.png

05-08-20-11-50-31-PM.png

05-08-20-11-51-09-PM.png

05-08-20-11-51-39-PM.png

After a check up at the vets the cat was okay...just smelly :lol:

05-09-20-12-20-14-AM.png

Poor cat :lol: But Ninja is okay!
    Post edited by ParmaViolet87 on
    giphy.gif
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited May 2020
    J4tdXjU.jpg
    Donna is in labor here. She will give birth at home. Daddy Paka'a is feeling his nooboo getting ready to enter the world. Makoa came by and looks very excited too.

Note: Donna is a different Sim from the other blonde who is with Duane Talla. In case anyone wondered. But their homes are nearly identical.

awrEWu6.jpg
    Paka'a is a dad. His daughter is a little mermaid. I only get baby girls these days, lol.
    Post edited by Nindigo on

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

edited May 2020
    JQtDYq1.jpg
    This here is Becca Beach, gf of Duane Talla. She wants a big happy family, but currently needs two more children in order to progress with her aspiration.

aoazPzN.jpg
    It's not too hard being a working mom in Sulani :)

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited May 2020
    I had crazily eventful day today in my game. I am sorry for the horrendous amount of pictures. I wish I could share them all even though I chose way too many.

Enjoying last few days of toddlerhood <3
    9-5-2020-14-40-23.png
    9-5-2020-15-07-03.png
    9-5-2020-15-23-04.png

He aged up into this cheerful and fun little boy! But before he aged up their cat died :(Then the family celebrated the beginning of spring.
    9-5-2020-17-32-49.png
    9-5-2020-14-47-42.png
    9-5-2020-17-03-12.png
    9-5-2020-17-05-36.png

Moving to another family... Two deaths but three new lives
    9-5-2020-18-04-24.png
    9-5-2020-18-44-23.png
    9-5-2020-18-57-10.png
    9-5-2020-19-02-34.png

-probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Some time ago I made a Sim with the CAS story mode. He's a Finnish Sim called Juhana Kakko. I didn't change his looks much, I just tweaked him a little bit. He's a vet, he just reached level 10 on vet skill and he bought himself a bigger vet clinic. He's doing very well financially and because he has family oriented trait I wanted to give him a family. He met Amber Stein (Maxis made Sim that I added to the world earlier) and they hit it off instantly and moved in together. Here's what happened today.

They had a dinner date.
    dDZG4zW.png

They went to the Nightclub later and had a closet woohoo upstairs. ;)
    EI6YBeq.png
    dfc4INp.png

He looks happy. :D
    84KjWgh.png

Later Amber told him that she's pregnant...
    Ksjt9Eq.png

Juhana proposed to her after she gave birth to their daughter.
    UGEonDW.png

Yep, life is good for Juhana. :)
    Y4IDzuW.png

I didn't expect to like him as much as I do now when I started the game, but he's been amazing. He's such an adorable Sim, a very nice guy, He has two cats, Puppe and Siiri who had kittens three times, 7 kittens in all. Juhana raised them all to adulthood and his friends adopted them. Now he's raising his own daughter, Jenniina. She just aged up to a toddler after I quit playing for tonight.
    And yes... he wears an eyeball ring. He's the leader of a club called "secret society of a ring". If he sees a Sim wearing an eyeball ring he invites her/him to his club. :D

• Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    I started the Animal Crossing challenge by the wonderful and talented Kawaii Stacie. Never realized how hard it was to get fossils in this game until I needed to dig up 25 of them lol

Me too!! It's so fun so far. Yeah, the fossils were a big obstacle. I had to plan frequent "overnight trips" to Oasis Springs. I also kinda cheated by dragging the same fossil into my inventory over and over to make the counter go up. Now the challenge is repaying that loan...

Ok seriously, i did the same thing with the fossil, I even told my husband about it and he said I shouldve just did that in the first place lol.
    I had to delete my Animal Crossing save due to a glitch so theres that, but I did manage to get my 100 baby challemge matriarch to pop out babies 42-45 today. Still using the OG matriarch so pretty proud of that, she's 22 days away from aging to elder.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    edited May 2020
    E P I C Thread !!! B)

I have no screenshots yet because I have just started a new game (again). My computer geek Graham has just moved into ZenView Apartments with flat/room mate Elizabeth (Liz). Liz got her first promotion as a style influencer and Graham is Freelancing as a programmer. This is the first time I’ve played ZenView, so having earthquakes for the first time. Nothing broken or damaged, yet! But there have been three or four shakes in as many days.
    Liz also tried to cook Macaroni Cheese for Siobhan, who was visiting. As a veteran Simmer I should have known better than to risk MacNCheese. Liz caught herself on fire and had to rush upstairs to extinguish herself. Meanwhile Graham woke up from an afternoon nap to race downstairs to put out the fire in the kitchen. Costly, because it was an expensive stove. Graham felt all confident/pleased with himself for being a big bad firefighter though. :D
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @Kimmer I love those extra likable sims. I have a couple of adorable couples that just make me happy playing them.
    @Jasonschick80 How long have you been playing your 100 baby challenge game? I haven't started that one yet.
    @KiniHokulani Your Talla toddler is very cute (I'm not all that mushy over babies either. lolol).
    @NRowe I Never have my sims make choc chip cookies, I don't know what it is but that particular cookie always starts a fire. ;D
    @Sharonia Oh my, poor Minerva.
    *shifty eyes* Can you cheat her alive again or give her an *cough* identical twin sister?
    @ParmaViolet87 Aw, poor Ninja kitty got singed. Have to call her him smokey Ninja now. lol

edited May 2020
    @Nindigo I bet every single one of Becca and Duanes kids will be pretty.
    I really enjoy playing in Sulani, the sunshine and summer beachy goodness is fab especially if real life weather is yucky.
    ETA: My sims have been having girls lately too.
    @DoloresGrey For a second I thought your toddler was playing in a ball pit filled with M&Ms. You'd have to eat your way out.
    Aw, poor you, so many tragedies.
    Kitties! I do get mushy over kitties.
    Catzilla wrote: »
    @Jasonschick80 How long have you been playing your 100 baby challenge game? I haven't started that one yet.

Hmmm, maybe about 3-4 weeks? When Deligracy started posting her 100 baby challenge from Twitch onto Youtube I started shortly after. This is the farthest Ive gotten on it lol. Usually by baby 10 I throw in the towel, but now I have nothing better to do, so 🤷‍♀️ why not go all the way. Im trying to keep the same matriarch for as long as possible.
    @NRowe yikes! I never use the quake zone trait, Im too scared to, lol, I might have to now just to see. And Its garden salads for my sims till level 3 cooking, although a fire here and there keeps things exciting 😎
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    It was all about the cats.
    Master is taking a nap with the big ugly weird cat. Master thinks that weird cat has a comfy bed.
    10-5-2020-9-34-04.png
    Cuddles <3
    10-5-2020-9-37-40.png
    What happened to you kitty?!
    10-5-2020-10-05-56.png
    Sometimes those big ugly weird cats are mean and they don't let masters to have a treat. Then masters have to be smart and sneaky. Nobody's watching? Hurry up!!! Now is the time!
    10-5-2020-10-16-25.png
    Master needs to look after this yummy gem. Master does not want to share.
    10-5-2020-10-26-04.png
    Snack at the vet.
    10-5-2020-10-37-46.png
    My sims are responsible owners. They managed to neuter/spay all of their furry loves.
    10-5-2020-10-56-16.png
    Inseparable <3
    10-5-2020-10-57-50.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    @KiniHokulani Aww, thank you :) She is pretty as a child as well.

The couple has a toddler son now who, compared to his sister, is but a nuissance much of the time. Despite both being given the Angelic trait, there is a huge difference between them. Sage, the boy, can't figure out what to do with himself and needs constant attention. To the point where I felt I've had to lock the doors to both the parents' bedroom and his sister's room. Because he will wake them up at night, just because he is bored and despite the fact that plenty of toys and interactive toddler objects are around.

Oh well, on to something different. I have installed KawaiiStacie's Slice of Life mod with all modules. This gave me quite a belly laugh yesterday - I had just created a pretty normal looking male Sim and started to play. Immediately, he get a sad moodlet for days because he is too lean for his liking (apparently). Next moodlet he gets is Crybaby, because of the aforementioned sadness. And his eyes are filled with tears. Suppose I had created a mature, super fit-looking hulk of a guy with lots beard and bodyhair...and those two moodlets had been his first: Body Insecurity and Crybaby

That thought is what had me laugh out loud :D

I guess SoL isn't specially aimed at the more manly type of man...unless one has a particular liking for grown men who cries about teenage issues.

• CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
    edited May 2020
    IvunQ9p.jpg
    Baby Talla.. yeah, that's her name. I was blank when she was born.

Her little brother is named Sage after a Final Fantasy IV character called 'Sage Tella', a wizard. Sage in my game was born on Love Day and on Baby's child birthday. The next nooboo was made on Becca and Duane's wedding day which was totally unromantic, because me. It has yet to be born.

I don't know if the Sulani dishes are particularly nourishing, but I have found it necessary to have Duane exercise quite a deal in order to not get very heavy very quickly. Sage has become one chubby toddler as well. I'm puzzled because usually weight issues are a ladies' thing in my games. Not this time though.

LIfLcDK.jpg
    Duane is a YA now and on cleaning duty here. Because he was a teen when Baby was born, the game views her as both his daughter and sibling. Haha...MCCC can really mess things up. Maybe I'll enable a few extra settings, so she can also become his other wife. What, don't look at me like that! It's just a game :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top