Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco lifestyle: First EP I won't buy.

2...Next

Comments

• jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    40lr2u.jpg
    Sorry, I had to do it. Don't shoot me, lol :sweat_smile:
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The trailer is about showing the world changing around you. As an Expansion Pack, it's supposed to expand the entire game, although I'm not sure what that will mean. Nobody is.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    edited May 2020
    Will buy at half price but not the full asking price.. it's more of a GP not EP
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2020
    The problem to me seems to be people will still be saying and asking when are we going to get an ECO pack after this EP has come and gone.
    Just like they are still asking after Island Living and Tiny House packs and Laundry Day....This is the fouth pack to try to fill that request, and failing badly in my opinion.

Like they are still asking where is the Generations pack after they got Parenthood. And or where is the Nightlife pack after they bought City Living and Get Together. (Dating/Chemistry Attraction etc. Honeymoons etc. A reason to date a specific Sim or why my Sim ever would).

The reason they are still asking for something like farming though they have gardening, and Seasons....

Because this game isn't meeting the concepts and ideas of what players ask about and it's six years later, it's never going to, so might as well shell the money and wait and see if TS5 will be as big of a disappointment.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.