Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about the pack title vote

lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
I was wondering if the poll results will be different for each language or not? Because, for example, my language is Portuguese and I really liked the English title "Cozy Knits Stuff Pack" (fifth option), but I really dislike the fifth Portuguese option (which translates to "Cute Knitting Pack Stuff Pack"), so I was wondering: if "Cozy Knits SP" wins, for example, does that mean that "Cute Knitting Pack SP" also wins in the Portuguese version, because it's the fifth option? Or will the winners be separate in each language? I really wanted to vote for "Cozy Knits" but I'm not sure now because I really dislike the fifth Portuguese option.

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    @lexus20 where do you saw the portuguse version? I was directed to english and voted in english.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Here. You can change the language in the top right corner, but for me it showed up already in Portuguese.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    @lexus20 thanks. Although now the survey wont show up cause ive already taken it...
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    I'm assuming that they won't be separate in each language. If I change the language the order does not change in the survey. Good to know because some of them are translated into something completely different for my language.
    edited April 2020
    I ended up voting for "Knitting SP" because the Portuguese translation was the most okay one in my opinion (it has the same meaning as in English), even though I liked the English title "Cozy Knits" better. I just hope they don't change the Portuguese title like they did with Laundry Day Stuff. The winning option was "Dia de Lavanderia" (Laundry Day) but when they released the trailer for the pack they changed it to "Dia de Lavar as Roupas" (Day of Washing the Clothes), so the voting had no purpose in Portuguese.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    We should call it Get Knitting and be done with.😁
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    "Truques de Tricô" (which means "Knitting Tricks") ended up winning in the Portuguese version.
  • ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    > @lexus20 said:
    > "Truques de Tricô" (which means "Knitting Tricks") ended up winning in the Portuguese version.

The Portuguese name sounds really good actually!

Imagine is it ended up being Luv 2 knit tho!

3iv0MGa.png
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited May 2020
    The survey showed up in different languages??

I was only directed to the English one, so I didn't even know what the Norwegian options were.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Hallie22Hallie22 Posts: 64 Member
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    The survey showed up in different languages??

I was only directed to the English one, so I didn't even know what the Norwegian options were.

I also voted on the English one. I never saw the Dutch options. I did see the Dutch winning title, though.