Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what's the new Game Pack?

Comments

• ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    But if u look the road map they released before rco lifestyle pack you can now see that it kinda hinted that pack. Theres a guy whit a t shirt that has earth/eco logo and yells at microphone and a guy who has a spider in his arm. It kinda reminds me of eco living now. So there is also a lot of animal prints , cats, vet and a owl from real of magic. Could that hint for something? Idk.

https://www.ea.com/fi-fi/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/amp/news/the-sims-4-2020-plans

zoo pack? safari? i vote for zoo pack... or the gnom pack someone suggested... since there is also one of those
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    But if u look the road map they released before rco lifestyle pack you can now see that it kinda hinted that pack. Theres a guy whit a t shirt that has earth/eco logo and yells at microphone and a guy who has a spider in his arm. It kinda reminds me of eco living now. So there is also a lot of animal prints , cats, vet and a owl from real of magic. Could that hint for something? Idk.

https://www.ea.com/fi-fi/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/amp/news/the-sims-4-2020-plans

I'd be really shock if the GP is another Pack on being Green. The GP is supposed to be something that hasn't been done before in TS4. Prehaps it's Themeparks or a Future Pack or even a Space Pack.
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I think there's a wildlife-themed Game Pack on it's way. Maybe African Safari?
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    SimsBro wrote: »
    It will certainly be a massive ****storm if Farming comes in a GP while Eco Lifestyle is an EP.
    My guess is Farming will come as EP around November, as the 2nd EP for the year usually does. Don't know what the new could be GP but given their ideas of "new" are always something boring compared to content we are STILL lacking I really do not have my hopes up.

I think so too...😐
  • Melly0nMelly0n Posts: 5 New Member
    It sounds like some sort of battle to me. I don't know if that would work though. The clue text is most of the typical sims mascots all rolled together: freezer bunny, llama, cowplant, gnome.

I wondered about farming, but I don't see how the gnome would fit in to that. And why is the cowplant a "foe"? It' doesn't sound like a farm animal. Unless the gnome is wrangling it like a cowboy.

Would they put battling in the sims? Is it a video gaming pack? I wonder if they'd try to put something like Pokemon Go into the game.

"The future is pixelated," reminded me of that a film a while back. I never saw it, but this is the IMDB synopsis:
    "When aliens misinterpret video feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war, they attack the Earth in the form of the video games."

I used to play freeplay, and they have a lot of events where you have to travel to lots and complete/find things. I wonder if they'd try something similar, where your virtual sim has to go to a lot and whack a virtual, virtual, cowplant or something.
  • Melly0nMelly0n Posts: 5 New Member
    Sorry to double post, but I've just read @Charlotta11 's post. That's amazing, I didn't notice it was referenced in the roadmap at all. It's all stuff that already in the game, so I didn't spot that they were hints. And the little naked gnome is has the pixellated censor. The little girl with the Uni-llama top. Maybe it's a fantasy creature pack.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited May 2020
    Maybe an Alpine vacation world?

You know, Farming coming in fall isn't a bad thing.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I really hope it is not superheroes. I rather see werewolves and I am not into the supernatural stuff. Superhero what in the world could they add to make it entertaining outside of powers.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Go for a Generations & Travel Game Pack in 1 to include Cars
  • HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
    If you've noticed in the roadmap - the right side feature Sims from EPs and the left side feature a Sims from GPs. Now, when I look at the picture, I can see the hints for Eco Lifestyle on the EP side. Maybe the GP will be about wildlife or animal related theme? In an old EP survey from few years ago, they describe an GP idea called "small animal store", when you can build and run your own small animal store and sell/buy rabbits, parrots and turtles. If I remember correctly, this survey was published before Cats and Dogs realised.

You can find the survey here, among other ideas: https://simscommunity.info/2017/02/19/the-sims-4-game-pack-expansion-pack-survey-speculation/
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member

The man in the left looks like a zoo/safari guide, there are a lot of animals (cats, spider, the elephants in the pajama print...), there's also mystical ones (the unicorn in the girl's shirt and the sparkling owl). Then there's this naked pixelated gnome (???).
    The future cube talked about so many animals too (rabbit, cow, llamas) and the gnome (?)...
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I think the GP could be something to do with Teens. As has been said, they were left out of all the options in the recent survey. Of course, that could well have been an oversight, but it did get me thinking. It's time they had something special.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    But what if it's a dangerous/fantastic pack? Spiders, owls, unicorns, pixelated/naked, frozen rabbits, a fight, cowplant...?
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Major first is really a BIG hint. Though I really want to have the Happy Haunt, I doubt that it will be the next GP, but for sure for the next possible GP.

Just wondering, what if, the major first is a pack that consist of wild life? Maybe like a zoo or even safari? ;)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    But what if it's a dangerous/fantastic pack? Spiders, owls, unicorns, pixelated/naked, frozen rabbits, a fight, cowplant...?

As long as it's done in a sandbox gameplay kinda way I'd BE HERE FOR IT! No more "one and done" junk like Strangerville which was the worst game pack in my opinion! I would love a pack with Spore elements where you can create your own fantastical creatures and assign them strengths and weaknesses. Perhaps like a Pokemon or Voidcritter-type framework? It would be considered an occult and fantasy pack. They could go so many ways with this. The world could be full out crazy and have unexpected events. This also would appease the folks who really want more danger and consequences. I am the type of player who loves and craves reality gameplay just as much as great occult gameplay creatures! I love having my world be a mix of the typical and the fantastical!!!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,371 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    Major first is really a BIG hint. Though I really want to have the Happy Haunt, I doubt that it will be the next GP, but for sure for the next possible GP.

Just wondering, what if, the major first is a pack that consist of wild life? Maybe like a zoo or even safari? ;)

I think a safari would be similar to how you get underwater pictures in Sulani, you go in a rabbit hole and return with animal pictures. Zoos are generally depressing places.
  • lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member

crocobaura wrote: »
    xamira99 wrote: »

I think a safari would be similar to how you get underwater pictures in Sulani, you go in a rabbit hole and return with animal pictures. Zoos are generally depressing places.

I think approaching a safari pack more like jungle adventures would be more ideal even though I don't care for vacation worlds. I agree with the zoo; I don't see how that can be made interesting in game. Regardless, if there are more animals in this game pack I want them to be adoptable.
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    HopeCrash wrote: »
    If you've noticed in the roadmap - the right side feature Sims from EPs and the left side feature a Sims from GPs. Now, when I look at the picture, I can see the hints for Eco Lifestyle on the EP side. Maybe the GP will be about wildlife or animal related theme? In an old EP survey from few years ago, they describe an GP idea called "small animal store", when you can build and run your own small animal store and sell/buy rabbits, parrots and turtles. If I remember correctly, this survey was published before Cats and Dogs realised.

You can find the survey here, among other ideas: https://simscommunity.info/2017/02/19/the-sims-4-game-pack-expansion-pack-survey-speculation/

Oh i didn't even noticed that before! And that pixelated grome.. in future cube they said something about " you're future looks pixelated" but what that could hint? Naked sims? Haha idk. Hope they would tell at ea play at least.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

I idea appeals to me for some reason 🤣🤣🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Pretty sure an Alpine Holiday and Future Game Packs are coming, and probably cars but when I'm not sure.

I'm hoping for a Generations pack mostly, I'd prefer an expansion but if it was done as well as parenthood and put in a game pack then I'd go for it.

of those 3 i would prefer the Alpine Holiday pack... I dont like the future packs sigh...

Me neither, haha. I just think it's coming whether I like it or not lol! I'm not interested in future or cars.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I think it'll be a Winter Retreat pack, theyve talked about winter sports and winter vacation worlds in both the recent surveys and there's a lot of hints towards it in the new expansion pack
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited May 2020
    After this Eco EP I'm honestly done guessing, it could be a toilet or ariana grande GP. However, I doubt it will be a Farming GP or a Happy Haunts GP (as much as I really want both), and that's cause 1) They said the GP was a major first, and we had Farming in TS3, plus the Eco pack is very themed around nature/gardening, and so is Farming, so I guess we won't see it, at least for now and 2) Happy Haunts was voted recently, and it takes a lot of time to make a pack, so by the time that voting took place, they were certainly already working on the next GP.

I also doubt it will be a Winter Vacation, first cause I feel it would be an EP, second because the survey was recent as well, so that's probably coming next year (and it's not a major first, since we had it in Sims 1).
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    we have vampires witches (finally) mermaids (finally) hopping it is werewolves or fairy's
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    LMcGE wrote: »
    I think the GP could be something to do with Teens. As has been said, they were left out of all the options in the recent survey. Of course, that could well have been an oversight, but it did get me thinking. It's time they had something special.

I can't see how teens fits into the futurecube hints - but the survey that included the American Highschool and shopping mall questions might just be seeing if people were interested in it, then they release it anyway? But I'm not sure

HopeCrash wrote: »

Oh i didn't even noticed that before! And that pixelated grome.. in future cube they said something about " you're future looks pixelated" but what that could hint? Naked sims? Haha idk. Hope they would tell at ea play at least.

@HopeCrash - that's a very interesting observation. I wonder. The gnome plus pixlelation is there - but I can't make heads nor tails of it really.

@Charlotta11 - I mean, it could mean that the future is a game? Your future looks pixelated - I just don't know. Future is unclear?
  • Tay-way654Tay-way654 Posts: 50 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Maybe an Alpine vacation world?

You know, Farming coming in fall isn't a bad thing.

It might be if they release Farming as a GP, after they just released this nonsense EP