Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Disney Family Legacy

13...Next

Comments

• Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    I don't know how I've overlooked Chapter 20?
    It was exciting and I like how you make use of both Strangerville and Magi to emphasize the mystique B)
    Cassandra was given some good advice on making her own choices in life <3
    I am excited for the continuation :)

About chapter 21: Well ... I will probably learn more about what goes on there ;)

@MonaSolstraale No worries, glad you enjoyed both chapters. 😊
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

edited May 2020
    Hi all.

Sorry for not posting in awhile I’ve been adjusting to working from home and also after the last update my game crashed due to some bad cc so I’m now playing mostly vanillia. I’ve had to slightly redesign some of my characters.

Aladdin and Cassandra have the most noticable changes. Don and Kaylynn didn't have much cc so you can't really tell the difference. Here is a rough update of Al and Cass.

aladdin.png?w=324&h=254
    cassandra.png?w=324&h=254

The chapter is almost here, just taking the last of the screenshots than need to finish writing up.

It took a lot longer to do as my sims were being stupid and kept ruining the shots. (So much for the sims 4 having smarter sims 😪)

Anyways here is a preview picture for the chapter.

~Minty

05-07-20_11-55-26-pm.png?w=656
    Just who is this princess chick?
    Post edited by Minty1992 on
    My Disney Legacy!

Hi everyone. Chapter 22 is here :)

Sorry it took so long to post but chapter 22 is finally here. Be warned you will see Aladdin's bum and it is also a rather long chapter but I couldn't find anything to cut.

Kristen (Kris) gets a visit from her old childhood friend and meets a mysterious hairy stranger.

My Disney Legacy!